The continuing GLOBAL stressful thread! Part II

RadX

I think police resources should be put to other more pressing matters. Such cases where only ego got bruised for fighting over a table in a hawker center is seriously a small matter, it is blown out of proportions becoz of social media.

Since now police are involved ppl should let them do their work and move on.

My take is ...  if not becoz of the old guy's position .. the old guy would have fell forward... and suffered much worse injuries..  the guy deserves worse. 

but totally agree.. out of proportions ...  and its time to move on

↡ Advertisement

Wah 7 year age gap? Rare to hear of these days.

Bf and gf leh

Hopefully they mature after this

Very painful lesson for both

I think police resources should be put to other more pressing matters. Such cases where only ego got bruised for fighting over a table in a hawker center is seriously a small matter, it is blown out of proportions becoz of social media.

Why can't ppl around them try to stop what's going on and mediate the issue instead of taking video and posting it online?

yeah lor.. the SPF has only so many Full time NSF and some regulars only.

This kind of push and argument will be dismissed as another waste of Bandwidth if go to court.

Some more no injury except for pride.

MAybe the singapore kindness movement want to take this up..

Tiagong is ownself 自手 one

You know 自手 :XD:

A: 外面风声很紧, 我们还是自手吧!

B: hmmmmmmmmm

:XD:

Translate: 自手 = self hand

Pun on surrender

Edited by Mustank

Tiagong is ownself 自手 one

You know 自手 :XD:

A: 外面风声很紧, 我们还是自手吧!

B: hmmmmmmmmm

:XD:

Translate: 自手 = self hand

Pun on surrender

Are you referring to the TPY couple? 

• Praise 1

Why can't ppl around them try to stop what's going on and mediate the issue instead of taking video and posting it online?

maybe old man from good family or has good family connections?

I think our home affairs and law minister's thinking about public opinion and criminal penalty may have some bearings as to how the police force is conducting itself these days...

Actually if the police were actually called down at the time of the incident, will they have arrested the couple? At the end of the day, this is just jostling over a table at a hawker center. People Kenna punched slapped sometime also ask to file civil case.

It seem spf dancing to the internet tune and playing to the gallery too rich.

booo to spf if you will;

in reality, you are aboslutely right about all these jiat liao bi police

they will claim it as civil case, i.e. no case for them & walk away should they had been called in.

this had happened so many & numerous times!

the fact is they only took action on the couple simply bcoz of the video became viral in media and papers.

the so-called home team just turned blind eyes to so many many numerous cases out there which were more serious than this!

to date, custom officers are the home team whom are really doing their good jobs in keeping the country safe.

the spf?  they are just ha pa gou.

actually, its lesson learnt from all these episodes about out spf - dun ever rely on them for justice served!

its more reliable for one equipped with handphone camera for video taking, the video must be viral enuff for justice to be visible!

and this is very very true to our spf in this little red dot these days......

Edited by A_korusawa
  • Praise 3

-iVBJLy6JX-Lgj1qb8pnmy03TwWVop8vqznedHjO

at ntu . really so stress bo :XD:

The photgrapher managed to smugle his/her handphone into the exam hall..

Literally 临时抱佛脚?

Edited by Ender
  • Praise 2

Supercharged

Once I tried to stop a angry father hitting his primary school son in public, he jio me to 1v1 fight instead.

Another was stopping a 3v1 fight against a helpless taxi driver, also kana jio to choose anyone from the 3 for 1v1.

I gave up. Unless I have black belt.

• Praise 2

No, Sir,

I am on all alone, but my wife always said... Besides my hot nature... I am a very nice husband.

My GF says the opposite about me...."Besides my nice nature...I am a very hot BF"

• Praise 2

Once I tried to stop a angry father hitting his primary school son in public, he jio me to 1v1 fight instead.

Another was stopping a 3v1 fight against a helpless taxi driver, also kana jio to choose anyone from the 3 for 1v1.

I gave up. Unless I have black belt.

1st one, without knowing more info, I will say you are in the wrong. People discipline son, please don't kaypo [thumbsdown]

2nd one, you are very helpful.  [thumbsup]

• Praise 2

-iVBJLy6JX-Lgj1qb8pnmy03TwWVop8vqznedHjO

at ntu . really so stress bo :XD:

Luckily no one photoshop that Guan Si Ying picture beside the gold cup on the student back, I will be in deep shock if he display kong hee picture and few bottles of his snake oils  :o 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2