The continuing GLOBAL stressful thread! Part II

RadX

order kopi and pay with S$1000 bill.

Just stand at the open door and count your money there. No need to spend a single cent.

Hypersonic

Just stand at the open door and count your money there. No need to spend a single cent.

can see that you are extremely buay song the chicken rice guy

Too profound

can paraphrase in simple words "be curious, search and you can see Truth"  [laugh]

Don't worry if you don't deserve ?
You are inquisitive about truth, you need to clarify with visualization to clear curiosity.

• Praise 2

When the police acts, people say they are not sincere.  when they don't, people also criticize of inaction.  You say the spf until so bad, but how is it that Singapore is a much safer country than most others ?  Let's be honest to ourselves.  No ?  Do you think someone  will easily  murder another person or kidnap his family here ?  Not here, because unlike some other countries, we know that such crimes will very likely not get away with it. 

It is only with an effective police force with proven track record that can instill the deterrence and sense of security in a nation.  Not many  countries have people coming home safely even In the wee hours of the morning.  In Philippines, a person can be killed for USD$1.  In Indonesia, it is risky to take taxi home from airport because they might not reach home.   In Malaysia, gun murders and people taking vengeance into their own hands, are a weekly affair.  Sorry to say, I think your opinion of spf is just blinded by hatred of the government and not objective at all.

haiz, another ha pa gou . . .

Edited by A_korusawa
  • Praise 1

i was booing spf for strictly what action on the couple in toapayoh, bowing down to media

then this Ingenious come in to stir by bring 'murder', 'crime' and even condemning 'philippine', 'indonesia', and even "government hatred" totally irrelevant into subject (above are extracted words from it)

worst, yet this moderator Jman888 just warned me with no explanation

hmmm, the whole scenario is so classic and typically similar to why I boo in the 1st place!

ha ha hahaaa!

Edited by A_korusawa

Supercharged

i was booing spf for strictly what action on the couple in toapayoh, bowing down to media

then this Ingenious come in to stir by bring 'muder', 'crime' and even condemning 'philippine', 'indonesia', and even "government hatred" totally irrelevant on subject

worst, thus moderator Jman888 just warn me with no explanation

hmmm, the whole scenario is so classic and typically similar to why I boo in the 1st place!

ha ha haaaa!

bro, chill and enjoy your long weekend....

• Praise 3

Turbocharged

thanks! you too.

Only Elite will get such good treatment

http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/eat-drink-man-woman-16/police-investigating-threatening-letter-sent-dpm-tharman-under-name-sungei-road-market%92s-p-5609685.html

SINGAPORE - The police are investigating a threatening letter sent to Deputy Prime Minister Tharman Shanmugaratnam under the name of Sungei Road market's president, The Straits Times understands.

"The police confirm that reports have been lodged. We are unable to comment further as investigations are ongoing," Singapore Police Force said in response to queries from The Straits Times.

ST understands that the letter, addressed to DPM Tharman, was written in English and had two hell notes attached to it. The letter was apparently sent by someone named "Eng Khoon Koh".

The one-room Macpherson flat of Mr Koh Eng Khoon, the president of the Association for the Recycling of Second Hand Goods' at Sungei Road flea market, was subsequently raided at midnight on Friday (April 28).

Speaking to The Straits Times in Mandarin, Mr Koh, 76, whom friends refer to as "Ah Koon", said two plain-clothed police officers, who said they were from the Central Police Division, raided his home while his wife, cleaner Sim Ah Moi, 72, had been sleeping.

Mr Koh who denies any involvement, said: "I was shocked. I couldn't understand who would want to sabotage me and use my name.

"The police took photos, searched my things and opened my cupboards. They asked if I knew how to write in English but I don't. I didn't even know about the existence of such a letter."

Mr Koh had started a petition in late February urging the authorities to allocate an alternative or temporary site to allow Sungei Road market's vendors to continue their business so local heritage can live on. He has gathered about 4,000 signatures to date.

The market's last day will be on July 10 after the authorities announced in February that the free hawking zone will be making way for future residential developments.

Mr Koh said that he has only "requested" the Government to designate an alternative site for the market.

His phone was also confiscated.

On Friday (April 28) afternoon, Mr Koh said he attempted to make a police report of his own on the matter. ST understands his statement was taken down. "I told them to please investigate and to clear my name," he said.

Mr Koh's association, which represents about 70 of 200 vendors at the flea market, was established in 2012.

The authorities have reiterated that the market will not be relocating even as a new group, Save Sungei Road Market, is petitioning to get the issue heard again in Parliament.

It added, categorically, that the market will not be relocated.

Edited by Mcf777
  • Praise 1

haiz, another ha pa gou . . .

Yes man, it does take a dog to understand dog language. If he is a ha ba gou, it sure makes you another one to be able to undertake what he is baking at.

It just goes to show how stupid you are appearing to me, oh wait , you are stupider than I thought you to be. Woof woof.

Only Elite will get such good treatment

http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/eat-drink-man-woman-16/police-investigating-threatening-letter-sent-dpm-tharman-under-name-sungei-road-market%92s-p-5609685.html

SINGAPORE - The police are investigating a threatening letter sent to Deputy Prime Minister Tharman Shanmugaratnam under the name of Sungei Road market's president, The Straits Times understands.

"The police confirm that reports have been lodged. We are unable to comment further as investigations are ongoing," Singapore Police Force said in response to queries from The Straits Times.

ST understands that the letter, addressed to DPM Tharman, was written in English and had two hell notes attached to it. The letter was apparently sent by someone named "Eng Khoon Koh".

The one-room Macpherson flat of Mr Koh Eng Khoon, the president of the Association for the Recycling of Second Hand Goods' at Sungei Road flea market, was subsequently raided at midnight on Friday (April 28).

Speaking to The Straits Times in Mandarin, Mr Koh, 76, whom friends refer to as "Ah Koon", said two plain-clothed police officers, who said they were from the Central Police Division, raided his home while his wife, cleaner Sim Ah Moi, 72, had been sleeping.

Mr Koh who denies any involvement, said: "I was shocked. I couldn't understand who would want to sabotage me and use my name.

"The police took photos, searched my things and opened my cupboards. They asked if I knew how to write in English but I don't. I didn't even know about the existence of such a letter."

Mr Koh had started a petition in late February urging the authorities to allocate an alternative or temporary site to allow Sungei Road market's vendors to continue their business so local heritage can live on. He has gathered about 4,000 signatures to date.

The market's last day will be on July 10 after the authorities announced in February that the free hawking zone will be making way for future residential developments.

Mr Koh said that he has only "requested" the Government to designate an alternative site for the market.

His phone was also confiscated.

On Friday (April 28) afternoon, Mr Koh said he attempted to make a police report of his own on the matter. ST understands his statement was taken down. "I told them to please investigate and to clear my name," he said.

Mr Koh's association, which represents about 70 of 200 vendors at the flea market, was established in 2012.

The authorities have reiterated that the market will not be relocating even as a new group, Save Sungei Road Market, is petitioning to get the issue heard again in Parliament.

It added, categorically, that the market will not be relocated.

The moral of the story is, never sent fake notes to others, SPF are very serious in fake illegal tender note investigation.

then this Ingenious come in to stir by bring 'murder', 'crime' and even condemning 'philippine', 'indonesia', and even "government hatred" totally irrelevant into subject (above are extracted words from it)

worst, yet this moderator Jman888 just warned me with no explanation

ha ha hahaaa!

bro take consolation. end of the month coming. like traffic police who need to meet quota, mod also sama sama especially now near end of the month.

look at it this way, you are helping mod to keep his part time job. just how many here can genuinely admit being so generous like you.

FYI i got 2 warnings so relax bro. have a good weekend.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 11