The continuing GLOBAL stressful thread! Part II

RadX

Man arrested after chasing another guy -- who was naked and hiding in car

A 37-year-old man has been arrested after chasing after another guy who had ran away naked and was hiding in a car.

Several Stompers alerted Stomp to a video that has been circulating on WhatsApp. 

Due to its graphic nature, Stomp will not be publishing the video.

qmain1.jpg
The person filming the video is walking towards a white car where a naked guy is sitting in.

An uncle keeps asking the naked guy to come out of the car, while the man filming the video says:  "You ran away naked, you're so embarassing!"

The naked guy repeatedly tells the uncle to "call police". 

The man in the video can be heard spouting vulgarities.

"You wanted to fight with me right? I will kill you now," said the man to the naked guy. 

Responding to a Stomp query, the police said: "At about 9.50am on Wednesday (Sep 4), the police received a call for assistance along Bukit Batok West Avenue 8.

"A 37-year-old man was subsequently arrested for criminal intimidation.

"Investigations are ongoing."

View more photos in the gallery.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

1 hour ago, Ysc3 said:

Man arrested after chasing another guy -- who was naked and hiding in car

A 37-year-old man has been arrested after chasing after another guy who had ran away naked and was hiding in a car.

Several Stompers alerted Stomp to a video that has been circulating on WhatsApp. 

Due to its graphic nature, Stomp will not be publishing the video.

qmain1.jpg
The person filming the video is walking towards a white car where a naked guy is sitting in.

An uncle keeps asking the naked guy to come out of the car, while the man filming the video says:  "You ran away naked, you're so embarassing!"

The naked guy repeatedly tells the uncle to "call police". 

The man in the video can be heard spouting vulgarities.

"You wanted to fight with me right? I will kill you now," said the man to the naked guy. 

Responding to a Stomp query, the police said: "At about 9.50am on Wednesday (Sep 4), the police received a call for assistance along Bukit Batok West Avenue 8.

"A 37-year-old man was subsequently arrested for criminal intimidation.

"Investigations are ongoing."

View more photos in the gallery.

There is likely more to this story. I got this weird WhatsApp with the video of naked tattooed man (regrettably, uncut - as opposed to the man, he was definitely cut. And really small, that black censorship square is damn generous), plus stills of some lacerations on this guy (or someone else, I really can't tell with these wankers with tattoos) and another weird video wirh some woman in shorts denying entry into a flat to a guy who was behind the camera. She didn't seem threatened, joking and coy etc. 

Love triangle? Who knows and who cares?

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, Turboflat4 said:

There is likely more to this story. I got this weird WhatsApp with the video of naked tattooed man (regrettably, uncut - as opposed to the man, he was definitely cut. And really small, that black censorship square is damn generous), plus stills of some lacerations on this guy (or someone else, I really can't tell with these wankers with tattoos) and another weird video wirh some woman in shorts denying entry into a flat to a guy who was behind the camera. She didn't seem threatened, joking and coy etc. 

Love triangle? Who knows and who cares?

Lucky i did not get the forwarded pics.... Would have made my day worse. 

Edited by Ysc3
  • Praise 1

1 hour ago, Adrianli said:

SPF too soft liao. Take the baton out and wack the knee lah. Or taser him. So that he will subdue willingly. 

Send them to HK for re-education

😂

• Praise 3

2 minutes ago, Freeder said:

Our SPF really guniang to the max...

just shout NB n slam dunk that dick head..

That mean tag team w that charbo 

• Praise 2

9Urnnnt.jpg

Hiring Company stressed because suddenly a beeline Q formed outside their office... 

Job Application stressed as they have to fight with many others for this dream job... 

:XD::we-all-gonna-die:

• Praise 12
  • Haha! 1

6 minutes ago, Adrianli said:

My job offer is better.😁

IMG-20190912-WA0001.jpg.acaf9058665f7452c0f3090ab301e13f.jpg

This one is Brazilian waxing literal golden cheesepie ah? 😂 

Edited by Turboflat4
  • Praise 3

1 hour ago, Jamesc said:

For men by men?

5k per hour also I won't do.