Yes I do. 

I am a woman trapped in a man's body. 

:D

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

30 minutes ago, Angcheek said:

You will look marvellous in a dress ............   😅

I am also a cross dresser.

I am a lesbian trapped in a man's body that like to wear man's clothes.

So I am cross dressing woman trapped in a man's body that is also a lesbian.

😀

You really just cannot make this stuff up. 

• Praise 3

Yale-NUS cancels programme to introduce students to 'modes of dissent and resistance in Singapore'

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/education/yale-nus-cancels-programme-to-introduce-students-to-modes-of-dissent-and

SINGAPORE - A Yale-NUS College programme that was meant to introduce students to various modes of dissent and organising resistance here has been cancelled two weeks before it was due to start.

The course - originally called Dissent And Resistance In Singapore - was to have been led by Singaporean playwright Alfian Sa'at in collaboration with programme manager Tan Yock Theng of the university.

Mr Alfian, resident playwright at local theatre company Wild Rice, is a poet, playwright and short story writer known for his work which has delved into topics of race, sexuality and politics.

An online write-up that is no longer accessible stated that the programme was expected to run from Sept 29 to Oct 5. The Straits Times understands that it was called off early last week.

Its proposed activities included film screenings and dialogues, and an early outline for the programme said it would look into modes of dissent from "citizen journalism to artistic works, from 'accommodationist' tactics such as pragmatic resistance to 'radical' strategies of civil disobedience".

There were plans for a screening of Singaporean independent film-maker Jason Soo's 1987: Untracing The Conspiracy, which focuses on detainees arrested under the Internal Security Act in 1987, a workshop on designing protest signs and a panel discussion with freelance journalist Kirsten Han, veteran journalist P.N. Balji and historian Thum Ping Tjin. Later plans included showing a documentary on Hong Kong activist Joshua Wong.

Explaining the decision to pull the plug on the course, Yale-NUS College president Tan Tai Yong told ST on Saturday that the decision to withdraw the project - later named Dialogue And Dissent In Singapore - was not taken lightly. He said the university reviewed the proposed itinerary and found that it did not align with learning objectives earlier approved by the curriculum committee.

"The project in question does not critically engage with the range of perspectives required for a proper academic examination of the political, social and ethical issues that surround dissent," he added.

"The activities proposed and the selection of some of the speakers... will infringe our commitment not to advance partisan political interests in our campus."

He also said the proposed activities included "elements that may subject students to the risk of breaking the law, and incurring legal liabilities".

"This is not acceptable to the college as we are committed to operating within Singapore laws - a position set out by our founding president back in 2012."

In a statement on Sunday, Yale President Peter Salovey said that he expressed his concern to the president of the National University of Singapore and the president of Yale-NUS when he learnt of the impending decision.

“In founding and working with our Singaporean colleagues on Yale-NUS, Yale has insisted on the values of academic freedom and open inquiry, which have been central to the college and have inspired outstanding work by faculty, students, and staff," he said.

"Yale-NUS has become a model of innovation in liberal arts education in Asia. Any action that might threaten these values is of serious concern, and we at Yale need to gain a better understanding of this decision,” he added.

President Salovey has asked Pericles Lewis, Yale University’s Vice President and Vice Provost for Global Strategy, and the inaugural president of Yale-NUS (2012-2017), to conduct a fact-finding. 

“I am grateful to Professor Lewis for the work he will do to gather all the facts central to this matter. Once we have a full understanding of what happened, I will determine the appropriate response,” he said.

A National University of Singapore spokesman said it supported the Yale-NUS decision as the project did not meet objectives of the Learning Across Boundaries (LABs) programme. The cancelled programme was one of 14 LABs projects, which involve faculty-led programmes of short durations. The Education Ministry also said it supported the college's decision.

Edited by SGMCF328
  • Praise 7

…. it practically defines the word "M.F." !
Taiwanese actress finds out hubby’s mistress is her mother

TAIWANESE actress Jiang Pingzeng made a startling revelation on a talkshow that her former husband had cheated on her with her own mother, China Press reported.

Jiang married him after a whirlwind romance. They got hitched less than a year after meeting.

She conceded that their passion dwindled eventually. So she consulted a fortune teller, who told her that her husband was cheating on her.

When confronted, her husband confessed that he was having an affair. What shocked her was that his “mistress” was her own mother.

“If I didn’t do it, your mother would have gone away with someone else,” he apparently told Jiang.

Jiang made repeated attempts to contact her mother, who did not answer her calls.

She has since divorced her husband of seven years and cut ties with her mother.

• Praise 3

1 hour ago, Ysc3 said:

TAIWANESE actress Jiang Pingzeng made a startling revelation on a talkshow that her former husband had cheated on her with her own mother, China Press reported.

Jiang married him after a whirlwind romance. They got hitched less than a year after meeting.

She conceded that their passion dwindled eventually. So she consulted a fortune teller, who told her that her husband was cheating on her.

When confronted, her husband confessed that he was having an affair. What shocked her was that his “mistress” was her own mother.

“If I didn’t do it, your mother would have gone away with someone else,” he apparently told Jiang.

Jiang made repeated attempts to contact her mother, who did not answer her calls.

Her mother must be looking hornyier, prettier, sexyier and younger than her .... :secret-laugh: 

• Praise 2

4 minutes ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

Her mother must be looking hornyier, prettier, sexyier and younger than her .... :secret-laugh: 

I know what you mean.... 

During the wedding dinner of my 30+ year old cousin, everyone was saying the MIL was the main attraction during the wedding. 

BTW,  my cousin is not Jamesc.

• Praise 5

Rules are rules !!??

Chinese bus driver beaten unconscious for letting pregnant woman exit via front door

A bus driver in east China was beaten unconscious by an angry passenger for allowing a pregnant woman to exit through the front door of his vehicle, according to a local media report.

The unnamed assailant was waiting at a bus stop in Nanjing, the capital of Jiangsu province, on Thursday (Sept 12) when the woman got off and was apparently annoyed at the breach of protocol, Jiangsu TV reported. Bus passengers in China typically disembark from the doors at the centre of the vehicle.

“It’s more difficult for pregnant women to move, so I let her leave from the front of the bus,” the 31-year-old driver, surnamed Lu, said.

“But he [the attacker] really had something to say about it. [He] said, ‘the rules of the bus are enter from the front, leave from the back. Why are you letting her exit from the front?’”

The disgruntled passenger, who was travelling with his wife, took a seat but moments later ran to the front of the bus and began hitting Mr Lu on the head.

Video footage from an on-board security camera showed Mr Lu was struck 32 times, though he still managed to bring the vehicle to a safe stop before passing out.

When the bus had stopped a number of passengers surrounded the assailant, preventing him from fleeing the scene. Police arrived and he was detained.

The incident is now under investigation, the report said.

A witness to the assault was quoted as saying that the attacker was enraged, saying “I’m going to beat you to death today”, as he pummelled Mr Lu.

Interviewed in his hospital bed, Mr Lu said he was very puzzled by the man’s violent reaction, saying he had “never seen anything like it” in his two years of driving the route.

• Praise 1
  • Shocked 1

On 9/16/2019 at 12:53 PM, Ysc3 said:

Isn't this more MIL F than MF? 

:D

• Praise 3

US man drowns while proposing underwater in Tanzania

22 Sep 2019 11:12PM (Updated: 22 Sep 2019 11:20PM)

us-man-drowns-while-proposing-underwater

The couple were staying at a luxury Manta Resort in Zanzibar. (Photo: Facebook/Kenesha Antoine)

NAIROBI: An American man has drowned while proposing to his girlfriend underwater at an idyllic island off the coast of Tanzania, a luxury resort said in a statement Sunday (Sep 22).

His girlfriend Kenesha Antoine posted on her Facebook page footage of Steven Weber proposing to her through the window of their underwater hotel room at the luxury Manta Resort in Zanzibar.

"You never emerged from those depths so you never got to hear my answer, 'Yes! Yes! A million times, yes, I will marry you!!'," she wrote Friday in a post confirming his death.

Her video shows Weber swimming up to the window, and pressing a handwritten note against it which read: "I can't hold my breath long enough to tell you everything I love about you, but everything I love about you I love more every day. Will you please be my wife, marry me."

He then pulled out a ring as Antoine squealed with joy while filming.

It is unclear what went wrong during the proposal at Pemba Island, a popular honeymoon destination.

"We never got to embrace and celebrate the beginning of the rest of our lives together, as the best day of our lives turned into the worst, in the cruelest twist of fate imaginable," Antoine wrote.

"Knowing him, always quick with an off-color joke, he's probably entertaining someone with a story about how he royally screwed up that proposal and died while being extra."

Manta CEO Matthew Saus confirmed to AFP in an email Sunday that "a male guest tragically drowned while freediving alone outside the underwater room" on Thursday.

"The accident is currently under investigation by the local Zanzibar police authority."

The couple were staying in the resort's famed "Underwater Room", a US$1,700 per night floating structure offshore in crystal clear waters, where the bed is surrounded by glass windows looking into the ocean.

sad [smallcry]

• Sad 1

Poor guy wear green hat.

Some women are really born a slut, 男人不坏女人不爱。

SINGAPORE: A man who drove around for half an hour with his lover’s husband clinging onto the windscreen of his car was on Wednesday (Oct 2) sentenced to 11 weeks' jail and banned from driving for two years.

The court heard that Desmond Koh Wee Boon, 34, was at Fragrance Hotel Kovan in Upper Serangoon Road with his married lover at about 3.10am on Apr 28 last year when he was confronted by the woman’s husband.

The 27-year-old victim, who was not named in court documents, had long suspected his wife of having an affair, said Deputy Public Prosecutor David Lee.

Along with a friend of his, the victim followed the woman to the hotel. The victim waited in the back alley, while his friend waited in a car at the front of the hotel.

After waiting for about one to two hours, the victim saw his wife and Koh entering a car parked along Sireh Place.

The victim approached the car and started banging on the windscreen and the driver's window, asking his wife and Koh to get out of the vehicle.

Advertisement

Instead of doing so, Koh decided to drive off, with the man clinging onto the driver's door.

The man shouted for Koh to stop the car, but he continued driving for about 40m down Sireh Place before turning left onto another road.

The turn flung the victim off the car and onto the road.

VICTIM FLUNG OFF CAR, CLIMBS BACK UP AND CLINGS TO BONNET

When Koh's car stopped behind another vehicle, the victim caught up and clambered onto the bonnet of Koh's car.

With the man clung onto the windscreen, Koh again drove off, travelling about 250m to the Singtel building along Upper Serangoon Road, said the prosecutor.

At the building, the victim's wife alighted from the vehicle and tried to persuade her husband to get off, but he refused.

Koh continued to drive with the victim clinging onto his windscreen, going through roads including Upper Serangoon Road, Upper Paya Lebar Road, Hougang Avenue 3 and Defu Lane 10.

Along the way, a Grab driver and his passenger spotted the victim on Koh's car. The victim shouted for them to call the police, and the passenger did so.

Koh drove the vehicle into a housing estate in Serangoon and the Grab driver and his passenger followed for a distance before leaving.

They observed that Koh had turned the car at high speed and braked intermittently in several attempts to throw the victim off. Koh had also beaten several red lights.

WOMAN ASKS LOVER IF HE IS ALRIGHT, HUSBAND REACTS

The police located and stopped Koh along Serangoon Avenue 3 at about 3.40am and interviewed him.

The victim's wife and his friend arrived at the location shortly after, and the woman asked her lover if he was alright.

When her husband heard this, he shouted why "she did not care for him first" and was held back by police officers.

Both men were arrested.

The victim, who was eventually released without any charges, had fainted from hyperventilation while being detained by police and was taken to hospital.

In total, Koh drove at least 7km and at speeds of up to 70kmh with the man clinging onto his windscreen.

He pleaded guilty to one charge of a rash act to endanger human life, with a second charge taken into consideration.

ACCUSED HAD COMMITTED PRIOR ROAD TRAFFIC OFFENCES

The prosecution on Wednesday said they accepted that the victim was the aggressor in this case, as argued by defence lawyer Peter Keith Fernando.

The prosecutor said Koh had committed other road traffic offences before, and had also previously been convicted of voluntarily causing hurt.

The fact that he had braked intermittently with the victim on the bonnet "demonstrates the accused's lack of concern for the well-being of the victim", he said.

"During the 7km, the accused had all the opportunity to stop the vehicle, but he did not do so," added the prosecutor.

District Judge Christopher Goh said it was reckless for a person to drive with someone clinging onto the bonnet.

Koh had driven quite a long distance and the intermittent braking "added to the danger" even if he was "overwhelmed by fear" at the time, said the judge.

"He could have stopped the vehicle at any time," the judge said. "The mitigating factors are not exceptional in this case."

The judge granted Koh a deferment of his sentence to Oct 14.

For committing a rash act to endanger human life, Koh could have been jailed for up to six months, fined a maximum S$2,500, or both.

Same guy (name and age match)

Salesman smashes decanter on man's face

THE NEW PAPER

Zul Othman

Wednesday, Jul 16, 2014

When a stranger tried to chat up a woman in a nightclub, she pulled her male friend to her side to fend off the unwanted attention.

Her action caused the stranger to smash a plastic decanter on the face of Mr Tan Soon Tiang, 37.

The blow was so powerful that the decanter shattered and left Mr Tan's nose permanently disfigured.

Sales executive Desmond Koh Wee Boon, 28, was yesterday jailed six weeks for causing hurt to Mr Tan at Mandopop club Shanghai Dolly at Clarke Quay at about 2am on March 31 last year.

Deputy Public Prosecutor (DPP) Kavita Uthrapathy had called for a jail term of "six to eight months" as a "weapon had been used" and the incident was "unprovoked".

According to court papers, Mr Tan and three others, including two women, were at a table in the club while Koh and his group were at a nearby table.

When Mr Tan went to another table to talk to a friend, Koh took the opportunity to chat up the two women.

One of them, Ms Lim Siew Ping, 32, offered him some drinks as she was unable to finish them.

Koh then asked for their phone numbers and whether they had boyfriends.

'Boyfriend'

To fend off Koh's advances, Ms Lim pulled Mr Tan over to her and introduced him as her boyfriend.

Another patron who saw Koh attack Mr Tan called the police and Koh was later arrested.

DPP Kavita noted that the attack had caused "permanent" damage to Mr Tan and he now has a lump at the tip of his nose as a result of the fracture caused by Koh's blow.

A medical report by the Singapore General Hospital said Mr Tan was bleeding from both nostrils when examined and the nose also appeared "deformed".

Koh could have been jailed up to two years and/or fined up to S$5,000 for causing hurt.

Edited by Fcw75
  • Sad 1