The continuing GLOBAL stressful thread! Part II

RadX

28 minutes ago, Blueray said:

Police looking into 10-person brawl outside Katong Square

https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/police-looking-10-person-brawl-outside-katong-square-1864666

so all 10 going to get Dr certificate for depression, stress, bipolar etc ? 

I can only say brawl these days are so different from the 80s...no wonder mata mata need not be too tough liao 😂

↡ Advertisement

3 minutes ago, mersaylee said:

I can only say brawl these days are so different from the 80s...no wonder mata mata need not be too tough liao 😂

you mean liddis ? 😀

b753-iewtena6682548.jpg

• Haha! 4

Slingshot hobbyist, 61, pleads guilty to breaking glass windows of flats during target practice

SINGAPORE - A 61-year-old slingshot hobbyist, who practised shooting metal ball bearings at plastic bottles at a multi-storey carpark in Hougang, missed his targets and broke at least two glass windows of nearby flat units. This sent glass shards flying into the flats.

On Tuesday (April 5), Chan Fan Kheow pleaded guilty to one count of acting rashly as to endanger the personal safety of others.

Another count of possessing an offensive weapon will be taken into consideration for his sentencing on April 13.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/courts-crime/slingshot-hobbyist-61-pleads-guilty-to-breaking-glass-windows-of-flats-during-target-practice

wordless ...

• Shocked 2
  • Haha! 2

(edited)
50 minutes ago, Blueray said:

Slingshot hobbyist, 61, pleads guilty to breaking glass windows of flats during target practice

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/courts-crime/slingshot-hobbyist-61-pleads-guilty-to-breaking-glass-windows-of-flats-during-target-practice

wordless ...

Must be missing his kumpong days.... 

Last time no need to buy from TB. Made ourselves and used any pebble/stone on the ground. 

Edited by Volvobrick
  • Haha! 1

7 hours ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

KNN...... I thought ah pui goes to his car to take out knife, parang or gun ..... :lll._.:

Did he take out tissue? To wipe his sweat. 

• Haha! 2

1 hour ago, Blueray said:

you mean liddis ? 😀

b753-iewtena6682548.jpg

Not so hiong lah...fisty only...lust time at least 50 swings before run out of steam...now I tink 20 oredi puncture liao 😁

23 hours ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

KNN...... I thought ah pui goes to his car to take out knife, parang or gun ..... :lll._.:

he did take something out from the car, hope these people get jailed and cane.

Screenshot_20220406-115016_Facebook.jpg

27 minutes ago, Tkseah said:

I watched that on the news last night  and thought the same but remembered this came out just two days after another story about Legal Aid from the Public Defender's Office to support those lower paid......

"The income coverage of the Criminal Legal Aid Scheme will be increased from the 25th to the 35th percentile of resident households, said Mr Shanmugam, raising the per capita household income cut-off from S$950 to S$1,500.

This means more needy Singaporeans who require the services of a criminal defence lawyer will be covered,” he said.

Am I really right to have thought 35% of SG households bring in $1500 or less, and 25% less than $950?

• Shocked 2
  • Sad 1

Internal Moderator
2 hours ago, Jman888 said:

he did take something out from the car, hope these people get jailed and cane.

Screenshot_20220406-115016_Facebook.jpg

Full sleeve tattoo sia. He go inside sure got ppl call him dai lo one. hahaha.

• Haha! 3

2 hours ago, bsswan said:

I watched that on the news last night  and thought the same but remembered this came out just two days after another story about Legal Aid from the Public Defender's Office to support those lower paid......

"The income coverage of the Criminal Legal Aid Scheme will be increased from the 25th to the 35th percentile of resident households, said Mr Shanmugam, raising the per capita household income cut-off from S$950 to S$1,500.

This means more needy Singaporeans who require the services of a criminal defence lawyer will be covered,” he said.

Am I really right to have thought 35% of SG households bring in $1500 or less, and 25% less than $950?

Should be Per Capita.

If family of 4, Daddy, Mama and 2 kids. Only Daddy working with monthly pay of S$5000/-. The per capita household income will be S$1250/-.

Correct me if I interpret wrongly ... 🤓

• Praise 2

8 minutes ago, Twister said:

Should be Per Capita.

If family of 4, Daddy, Mama and 2 kids. Only Daddy working with monthly pay of S$5000/-. The per capita household income will be S$1250/-.

Correct me if I interpret wrongly ... 🤓

Ah ha, makes sense.

Would explain why I had a niggling feeling of my own interpretation in my own head.

Man admits to assaulting 2 cops in 'one of the worst attacks on police officers to date'

SINGAPORE - In what the prosecution described as "one of the worst attacks on police officers to date", an odd-job worker and his twin brother rained blows on a policeman, inflicting a traumatic head injury.

Muhammad Fiqkri Jaffri, who was later arrested and handcuffed, then headbutted another officer and fractured his nose.

While Fiqkri was in the rear passenger seat of a police fast-response car, he kicked a door and caused it to be misaligned. The repairs came up to more than $1,200.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/courts-crime/man-admits-to-attacking-2-cops-causing-serious-head-injury-to-one-and-fracturing-the-others-nose

@Jamesc, I think this one also should be prostituted to the full extent of the law. 

• Shocked 2
  • Haha! 2

13 hours ago, Blueray said:

Man admits to assaulting 2 cops in 'one of the worst attacks on police officers to date'

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/courts-crime/man-admits-to-attacking-2-cops-causing-serious-head-injury-to-one-and-fracturing-the-others-nose

@Jamesc, I think this one also should be prostituted to the full extent of the law. 

I'm more interested to know which car model with lousy door...so easy to misalign one 😅

• Haha! 2

(edited)

image.png.2499aedefcd6679905fbdeb80a2e1251.png

Sell his a@@ in jail.

Rent boy

:D

13 hours ago, Blueray said:

Man admits to assaulting 2 cops in 'one of the worst attacks on police

Edited by Jamesc
↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 3