The continuing GLOBAL stressful thread! Part II

RadX

43 minutes ago, Arogab said:

OCD Lah

1 minute ago, Fcw75 said:

Dressing looks like ah tiong.

Maybe after shitting never wash hands then go touch touch…knn.

heng i buy low ses giant bread. [laugh]

• Haha! 1

Turbocharged
14 minutes ago, Blueray said:

heng i buy low ses giant bread. [laugh]

Regardless of SES also got OCD also got people touch. Haha.

I want to be a policeman too - in Thailand.

13 supercars, and much more discovered at 2-acre luxury home of wanted policeman “Chief Joe” 

image.png.ceca230bd9b9727ff5ce8a1c72ac4be3.png

An investigative team of the Royal Thai Police arrived at Superintendent (Police Chief) Thitisan “Chief Joe” Uttanaphon’s luxury residence in Bangkok today, August 24th, to track down the house owner following the issue of an arrest warrant by Nakhon Sawan Provincial Court this morning.

image.png.b074ed800346cfb683ed873b01577223.png

Upon the observation, the house, approximately about 5 rais or nearly 2 acres, was facilitated with a large football field and a large swimming pool. A number of 13 luxurious cars and supercars were also found at the place, totaling worth more than 100 million baht in value. This included a Ferrari and a Lamborghini. According to investigative teams, this appeared to be highly unusual for someone on a police officer’s salary to have.

• Haha! 4

2 minutes ago, Jamesc said:

I want to be a policeman too - in Thailand.

13 supercars, and much more discovered at 2-acre luxury home of wanted policeman “Chief Joe” 

image.png.ceca230bd9b9727ff5ce8a1c72ac4be3.png

An investigative team of the Royal Thai Police arrived at Superintendent (Police Chief) Thitisan “Chief Joe” Uttanaphon’s luxury residence in Bangkok today, August 24th, to track down the house owner following the issue of an arrest warrant by Nakhon Sawan Provincial Court this morning.

image.png.b074ed800346cfb683ed873b01577223.png

Upon the observation, the house, approximately about 5 rais or nearly 2 acres, was facilitated with a large football field and a large swimming pool. A number of 13 luxurious cars and supercars were also found at the place, totaling worth more than 100 million baht in value. This included a Ferrari and a Lamborghini. According to investigative teams, this appeared to be highly unusual for someone on a police officer’s salary to have.

Lots of sex too at soapy massage without paying. 😁

• Haha! 2

Just now, Fcw75 said:

Lots of sex too at soapy massage without paying. 😁

I am going Bangkok and joining the police now!

:D

• Haha! 3

We all heard someone say this tik tok video has gone viral

or that youtube video has gone viral.

How come we have never heard anyone say

This Covid has gone viral?

:D

• Haha! 1