The continuing GLOBAL stressful thread! Part II

RadX

sorry that I couldn't find the English version.

http://www.zaobao.com.sg/znews/singapore/story20170321-738585

男子坠垃圾车顶 司机不知载尸走

Dead body landed on the top of the rubbish truck in Tampines St 42.  Driver was not aware of it and drove the truck off after rubbish collection.

aiyoh... this one jialat...

driver and the rubbish truck company kanna implicated. Sure got some places rubbish piling up cos of this...  [sweatdrop]

:a-rip:

• Praise 4

sorry that I couldn't find the English version.

http://www.zaobao.com.sg/znews/singapore/story20170321-738585

男子坠垃圾车顶 司机不知载尸走

Dead body landed on the top of the rubbish truck in Tampines St 42.  Driver was not aware of it and drove the truck off after rubbish collection.

The deceased must have jump far out enough to hit garbage truck rear top roof, suicide its always tragic death. RIP 

• Praise 2

The deceased must have jump far out enough to hit garbage truck rear top roof, suicide its always tragic death. RIP 

yah...

and it's seriously si bey stressful... if you happened to witness it first-hand  [sweatdrop]  [bigcry]

yah...

and it's seriously si bey stressful... if you happened to witness it first-hand [sweatdrop][bigcry]

Altogether I'd seen 3 terrible suicides being despatched to the scene.

1) Half feet away from a male face down corpse head, a pinkish colour brain found still jerking slowly.

2) Man with long tongue protruded out from the mouth found in his HDB flat master bedroom room hanged by nylon rope tied onto a ceiling eye bolt.

3) A headless female corpse and with the head found 3 metres away, blood splashed stains from sixth floor laundry drying bamboo holder wall to ground floor wall and pillars.

I couldn't eat properly for weeks with heavy drinking of plain water to fill my stomach.

• Praise 1

Altogether I'd seen 3 terrible suicides being despatched to the scene.

1) Half feet away from a male face down corpse head, a pinkish colour brain found still jerking slowly.

2) Man with long tongue protruded out from the mouth found in his HDB flat master bedroom room hanged by nylon rope tied onto a ceiling eye bolt.

3) A headless female corpse and with the head found 3 metres away, blood splashed stains from sixth floor laundry drying bamboo holder wall to ground floor wall and pillars.

I couldn't eat properly for weeks with heavy drinking of plain water to fill my stomach.

wah lao... really si bey 恶心  :sick:

You saw the 'after'. I ... saw the 'before'.

Came out of lift, was turning to walk, then saw got a person sitting on the balcony ledge... she was looking out, but turned and looked at me (likely after hearing lift door open), then turned back to look out, and then 'set off'...

I was momentarily stunned when first saw, then rushed to the ledge and looked down, and she was just abt to hit the ground, a grass patch, with a loud thud...

A neighbour from the block would bring her boy to wait for transport every morning outside the ground floor lift lobby at that time. I don't know how they felt...

I felt uneasy for days. Went to temple prayed a few days later to calm myself...

• Praise 1

wah lao... really si bey æ¶å¿ :sick:

Came out of lift, was turning to walk, then saw got a person sitting on the balcony ledge... she was looking out, but turned and looked at me (likely after hearing lift door open), then turned back to look out, and then 'set off'...

I was momentarily stunned when first saw, then rushed to the ledge and looked down, and she was just abt to hit the ground, a grass patch, with a loud thud...

A neighbour from the block would bring her boy to wait for transport every morning outside the ground floor lift lobby at that time. I don't know how they felt...

I felt uneasy for days. Went to temple prayed a few days later to calm myself...

Yours is more awful than mine, my ones are all game over without anything could think of...only feeling sadness for the deceased loved ones stayed behind the scene weakening till maximum emotions.

Yours would be too tragic to see her alive as usual and gone right before the eyes, frightening Mann...

Wah lau, come into this thread actually not so stressful yet but after reading what you two encountered, also become sibei stressed.

• Praise 2

Wah lau, come into this thread actually not so stressful yet but after reading what you two encountered, also become sibei stressed.

The different is my encounters are lifeless one's and @Atrecord encounted alive now and dead in few seconds.

Chinese descriptions is.. 死的难看 ! and 死给你看 ! 2 types of stress with us.

@Atrecord one is very 几够力 !! 的高压力喔!!!

Edited by 2BDriver
  • Praise 1

She wore make up and in proper dressed crushed with her back on top the most softest part of the car roof in bull eye and it cushions off the heavy impacts that could tear off body parts, but with black and white photo doesn't seems blood stains is visible.

RIP to this Caucasian lady.

Edited by 2BDriver

Your stress is basically 又要怕, 又要看, type of unnecessary stress that could have be easily avoidable by changing to 不要管, 不要看。 Edited by 2BDriver

Yes... These jumpers make me more stressful...

Then again, recently stressed up also because of 'midlife crisis'... Realize more than half of my life is gone & still heading no where. Need to learn to let go. Life is short... Cannot predict what will happen the next moment.

• Praise 2

Yours is more awful than mine, my ones are all game over without anything could think of...only feeling sadness for the deceased loved ones stayed behind the scene weakening till maximum emotions.

Yours would be too tragic to see her alive as usual and gone right before the eyes, frightening Mann...

Sigh... yah lor. Got eye contact some more...  [dead]

it was part of my daily (quite rushed) routine of bringing my little girl to my mother's place for her to help take care, before i rushed off to work,  and while I continued on with what I would normally do, i would be lying if i said it didn't affect me at all...

And it was at that moment that i realised that despite whatever training we go through in NS, it's highly doubtful whether we're prepared to handle situations concerning life (or rather, death)...

oh, btw, when i called the police to inform them, the first question they asked was 'has the person jumped?'. When i said yes, then can hear that they followed some plan B already. If it was a case of 'No, still sitting there', then they would likely have activated plan A, whatever that might be...

• Praise 1

wah lao... really si bey 恶心  :sick:

OMG!  So scary!

The last person she saw was you!

• Praise 2

She wore make up and in proper dressed crushed with her back on top the most softest part of the car roof in bull eye and it cushions off the heavy impacts that could tear off body parts, but with black and white photo doesn't seems blood stains is visible.

RIP to this Caucasian lady.

OMG!  What a beautiful girl!  May she rest in peace.