Safety shoes

Ysc3

Twincharged

anyone wears safety shoes for work ?

i am looking at skechers ... but read a review that the front is abit small.

another thing is it looks kinda heavy ... wonder if it really is  ?

i have been to a few skechers shops but it seems they do not have work shoes in their shops.

i need something that provide extra cushioning and light like my skechers walking shoes,  so hoping their workshoes are the same.

i am wearing nitti now ... thye are good and lasting ... but thing is does not provide enough cushioning for my 90kg frame.

↡ Advertisement

Not sure if the brand Catepillar still exists, they used to have steel toe for some of their models. It was trendy during the late 80s & early 90s to wear such boots

Twincharged
(edited)

yup... caterpillar still around .... one of my staff wearing it. think he bought $180 or so for mid-cut ...

Edited by Ysc3

Twincharged

Caterpillar some model only steel toe but under do not have protection against nail/sharp object.

depends on the industry. toe cap and steel foot plate is for construction.

toe cap alone is for the rest that require protection from falling objects....like mine ... logistics.

Supercharged

The shops next to the Boon Lay nasi lemak hawker centre also sel safety shoes. Skechers safety shoes only available on Amazon.

Got so many brands..

Nitti..
Kings...
Otter...
Oliver...
Red Wings...

My personal favourite, is Oliver. It's composite toe and heel, so no hassle going thru certain Immigration. SG one is ok. Other's may not. invest in a good pair if you're a frequent user. If not, it will be a hassle changing one every 2-3 months. My Oliver lasts me a good 1.5 years, before going to the dumps. And i'm a frequent construction site user. 

• Praise 3