Guess COE correctly and win prata from TM.

Tianmo

That CCB @kusje listed all $1 lower than me only, how you want to put up a range? [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Exact number abit hard to leh...

at least got $50 margin also good ma :(

Errr........ can throw in tulang also together with the prata you offered ... :wut:

See page 2 for Tianmo full reply to see if he gives u tulang. He likely to dulan.

Come, i quote for u ...."KNN, all no go to school."

He looked down on us, the boh tak chek ones. Lol

• Praise 2

Yesterday my big data analysis and computation shows that there are downward forces on coe due to south china sea tension, so can I edit my predictions ? lol.

Yesterday my big data analysis and computation shows that there are downward forces on coe due to south china sea tension, so can I edit my predictions ? lol.

bro.. for fun nia la.. no need so serious! win no win... will still show up if schedule permits!  :XD:

of cus.. win more satki...  [:p]

• Praise 1

bro.. for fun nia la.. no need so serious! win no win... will still show up if schedule permits!  :XD:

of cus.. win more satki...  [:p]

you're right, I was joking anyway.  I like it when you say win already satki . Got bragging rights.  lol. 

Edited by Ingenius

See page 2 for Tianmo full reply to see if he gives u tulang. He likely to dulan.

Come, i quote for u ...."KNN, all no go to school."

He looked down on us, the boh tak chek ones. Lol

yah yah, KNN better give him dulan!!! [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

• Praise 1

Errr........ can throw in tulang also together with the prata you offered  ... :wut:

CCB, you got submit your guess or not, no submit ask so much for Fark!!! [mad]  [:p]  [laugh]

Exact number abit hard to leh...

at least got $50 margin also good ma :(

Bro, you got read or not, "nearest last dollar wins", means as long you are the nearest you win, and nearest depends on others how near to you also, the margin can be $1 to $1000, why do you want a $50 gap?  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Tianmor how did you derive the amount $4.50? I just ate a egg prata at casuarina Road and it cost $2.10. Just wondering.

MCF members are big eaters... 

(edited)

Tianmor how did you derive the amount $4.50? I just ate a egg prata at casuarina Road and it cost $2.10. Just wondering.

agar agar lah, 1 egg prata is $2, 1 kosong is $1, kopi $1.20, there about lor. So far I see most ppl is order 1 egg, 1 kosong and kopi/teh, so take as a guide lor.  ^_^

I put a lower value, later upsize ppl happy mah. Cannot be winner want eat 3 egg prata I say no right.   [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Edited by Tianmo

CCB, you got submit your guess or not, no submit ask so much for Fark!!! [mad]  [:p]  [laugh]

Asked niah mar.... boh salah right.   :slow:

If got prata (2 eggs with onion & 2 kosong), teh halia and tulang, I will make the guess . :yuush:

:grin:

• Praise 1

My guess is 3 kosong (Assuming $1 each) + 1 Teh tarik ($1.50). Swee swee $4.50. But then again, there can be many permutations. :a-happy:

• Praise 3

Asked niah mar.... boh salah right.   

If got prata (2 eggs with onion & 2 kosong), teh halia and tulang, I will make the guess . :yuush:

:grin:

KNN, mai kong bro bro limbey no give you special, if you win, I give you "eat all you can prata, tulang and teh halia", swee boh? <_<

but eat there no tabao hor, and pls dont waste food, if you throw out, I take weighting machine and charge you by the gram.  [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

↡ Advertisement