Guess COE correctly and win prata from TM.

Tianmo

Turbocharged

lai lai lai, for the fun of it only. Let's have a game of COE guessing, the winner of each category shall win a prata meal and a kopi ( worth $4.50 [:p] ) from Tianmo.

Guessing starts now and shall end on 27 March 2017 at 1159hrs. Result base on onemotoring announcement on 29 March 1600hrs.

The nearest to the last dollar wins. All are welcome, however there will only be 5 winners. Please no cock talking here, posting of your guess only, for COE discussion pls refer to http://www.mycarforum.com/topic/2704631-29-mar-2017-is-the-next-coe-bid/

ok my guess

Cat A $50,889

Cat B $53,299

Cat C $49,003

Cat D $7489

Cat E $53004

Huat ah!!! [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Own self fark Own self u song? :D
↡ Advertisement

Cat A $51,390

Cat B $53,501

Cat C $55,100

Cat D $6958

Cat E $53,401

Tianmo, ur prata meal consists of 10 Prata Cheese, 10 Rocket Prata 10 Prata Telor, 10 Prata kosong? [:p]  Must state.

• Praise 1

Cat A $51,390

Cat B $53,501

Cat C $55,100

Cat D $6958

Cat E $53,401

Tianmo, ur prata meal consists of 10 Prata Cheese, 10 Rocket Prata 10 Prata Telor, 10 Prata kosong? [:p]  Must state.

@Tianmo no pray pray one.... he consperm at onset max damage he can tahan is  only $4.50 cap   

• Praise 1

(edited)

KNN, all no go to school.  <_<

Limbey already stated is 1 prata meal and a kopi worth $4.50. SMLJ got ask for casaurina road, prata house, upgrade to murtabak, change to tea halia, change to teh tarik, smlj teh ni, lor mai gai, and 10 pcs prata.

hello $4.50 prata set meal, what you all expect!!! [mad]

But hor, I is very flexible one, tio first then we talk, no tio knn give you dragon meat with louis XIII and eat inside cable car also dream only.  [:p]

CCB and who say want to neh my ni ah!!!! [smash]  

and of course is a guessing game, I also entitle mah, at least if I tio one, I cut lost 20% leh.  [:p]

If the person so heng win more than one, up to him/her to decide if he wants to invite anyone along to use up that extra share he/her wins lah [laugh]

Edited by Tianmo
  • Praise 1

Aiyah, easy.... just ask those with special requests ones to top up lor.... just like Non-guaranteed COE

Istimewa is never free one.... :D

Limbey already stated is 1 prata meal and a kopi worth $4.50. SMLJ got ask for casaurina road, prata house, upgrade to murtabak, change to tea halia, change to teh tarik, smlj teh ni, lor mai gai, and 10 pcs prata.

hello $4.50 prata set meal, what you all expect!!! 

But hor, I is very flexible one, tio first then we talk, no tio knn give you dragon meat with louis XIII and eat inside cable car also dream only.  

and of course is a guessing game, I also entitle mah, at least if I tio one, I cut lost 20% leh.  

If the person so heng win more than one, up to him/her to decide if he wants to invite anyone along to use up that extra share he/her wins lah 

• Praise 2

If the person so heng win more than one, up to him/her to decide if he wants to invite anyone along to use up that extra share he/her wins lah [laugh]

i begin to slowly realize.. that you want 2 people to partake in this ''competition'' 

come.. i help you jio them 

@pinobii ... @babyblade.. please take part to give 魔哥 some motivation to keep this up!  [laugh]

• Praise 2

Turbocharged

hello $4.50 prata set meal, what you all expect!!! 

But hor, I is very flexible one, tio first then we talk, no tio knn give you dragon meat with louis XIII and eat inside cable car also dream only.  

CCB and who say want to neh my ni ah!!!!

and of course is a guessing game, I also entitle mah, at least if I tio one, I cut lost 20% leh. 

If the person so heng win more than one, up to him/her to decide if he wants to invite anyone along to use up that extra share he/her wins lah [

ya lor bro... u no cum in state clearly later bro ask for a session at HC with happy hour at niteclub.... <_<  

knn guess coe become sammyboy thread!!!   [laugh]

• Praise 1

Supercharged

i begin to slowly realize.. that you want 2 people to partake in this ''competition'' 

come.. i help you jio them 

@pinobii ... @babyblade.. please take part to give 魔哥 some motivation to keep this up!  [laugh]

If guess all correct, can have lunch date with @babyblade, @jman888 or @RadX?

[blush]

• Praise 1

In order to gather maximum interest......The advertisement should go like dis..... :D

If guess all correct, can have lunch date with @babyblade, @jman888 or @RadX?

[blush]

KNN, all no go to school. <_<

hello $4.50 prata set meal, what you all expect!!! [mad]

But hor, I is very flexible one, tio first then we talk, no tio knn give you dragon meat with louis XIII and eat inside cable car also dream only. [:p]

and of course is a guessing game, I also entitle mah, at least if I tio one, I cut lost 20% leh. [:p]

see i read carefully wan. Caveat emptor! Read before placing order....$4.50.....2 kosong and 1 teh tarik oni sa kor!

Cat A: $5000

Cat D: $1000

Coe all drop.....

your suggestion hor? you calculate...  :psychotic:

haha, sure

but only after someone calculate who are the 5 winners first, then i calculate who is the best among the five. 

maybe no need calculate, after results is out, everyone ownself check ownself, if they think they have a CAT that can win (delta<$100) then post the difference again, then we all eliminate slowly 

if never ownself check ownself then will forfeit

Edited by TangoElite

NB Lah, i only ask for teh-ni, than got request want to see me " teh-your-ni ", so i " eng siew " said Ok lor.  :grin: