Guess COE correctly and win prata from TM.

Tianmo

You have to be fair lah. You also didnt say this prata meal + kopi worth $4.50 from which outlet and outlet selected by you. So of course some of us will request lah. Who knows this prata meal is homemade one from your own kitchen   [grin]  [laugh]  

My prediction  [:p]

CAT A $50,789

CAT B $52,299

CAT C $48,103

CAT D $7,620

CAT E $54,001

outlet will depend on outcome mah...............depends on who are the winners..................... and where is the best convenience................. for all to have meals together mah........................Unless really cannot...................... then mayb have to make separate arrangement.................... so cannot fix yet lor.  

If not.............. I fix one place near my place................ I walk over only can liao.............. [:p]  [laugh]   [laugh]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

I too lazy to guess.

I want prata bro TM sure put 10pcs on my table.

:grin:

For you we go slow on the prata, Carb many many, but the chicken and the fish curry will be there on your table! [grouphug]  [laugh]  [laugh]

outlet will depend on outcome mah...............depends on who are the winners..................... and where is the best convenience................. for all to have meals together mah........................Unless really cannot...................... then mayb have to make separate arrangement.................... so cannot fix yet lor.  

If not.............. I fix one place near my place................ I walk over only can liao.............. [:p]  [laugh]   [laugh]

Wah special treatment for my post................got dot dot dot................... [laugh]  [laugh]

Internal Moderator

U Jst need to ask n u will be given more than Jst prata lor ð¬ð¬ð¬

Everyone will agree ððð

I don't know about others. I know @tianmo will agree haha

Wah special treatment for my post................got dot dot dot................... [laugh]  [laugh]

KNN................now you know................how special you are hor!  [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

I don't have to guess to win free Prata hor @tianmo

No need guess, no need guess, you just have to tell me you want prata and give me date and time, all free all free!!! [inlove]  :wub:  ^_^  [:p]  [laugh]

I don't know about others. I know @tianmo will agree haha

yes dear yes dear, I agree I agree !  [grin]  [:p]  [laugh]

Lol. So late don't need sleep one ah!

I see you here, sleep for me can wait.  [inlove]  :wub:  ^_^  [:p]

(edited)

What to do!

yah lor, the Goddess always win, the demon always lose.  [:/]  :lll._.:

Edited by Tianmo
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1