Seat Ateca

Aukang

Hi Guys,

any recommendation for grippy tyres, yet not forgoing too much comfort. Looking at something comparable to PS4 in my previous ride

Am on stock Turanza T001, comfort is decent, but performance not very good imo

Cheers

CSC5/6 lor.
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

You can top up if you want leather seat, think they have a sample at show room and it is done locally.  For that reason I prefer the original Alcantara seat, which is really nice looking and comfy and not warm in our hot climate.  The only bad is drinks spillage might be a problem, esp those with kids.

Hi, those bought Ateca, did you guys change to leather seat yourself?

AD say cannot throw in free.. eh.. just wonder.

Nope.. Manage to negotiate to ask to throw in F.O.C when sign on the dot..

Be assertive, if all else fails request to talk to Calvin/Kelvin..

Took a look at this car recently when it was displayed at IMM.

I found it to be beautiful and very practically-sized. Congrats to those who bought it.

Ideally should get the leather from A.D. as it will be better quality. I have seen locally upholstered leather seats that degraded badly before the COE is up. I suppose you will have to pay more to get better quality leather anyway.

• Praise 1

Took a look at this car recently when it was displayed at IMM.

I found it to be beautiful and very practically-sized. Congrats to those who bought it.

Ideally should get the leather from A.D. as it will be better quality. I have seen locally upholstered leather seats that degraded badly before the COE is up. I suppose you will have to pay more to get better quality leather anyway.

Ha! I was at the road show at IMM on Sunday!

Didn't look at the Ateca but the lower capacity models. The sales lady quoted $1.2k to upgrade to leather seats. I suppose one can negotiate for it.

• Praise 1

how is the reliability of the ateca so far? and the experience at the service centre?

I don't see many atecas on the road. It's a good-looking car with good specs, especially with the ACC (Xcellence model).

how is the reliability of the ateca so far? and the experience at the service centre?

I don't see many atecas on the road. It's a good-looking car with good specs, especially with the ACC (Xcellence model).

So far so good for the past 6 months. 

Just went 5k servicing last month, nothing to fuss abt, car cleaning was good as compared to prev ride @ C&C, always come back with awful cloth smell in cabin.

(edited)

Driving Ateca for 10 months now, so far has been good.  It has almost all features and worth getting Xcellence just for the ACC, I use it quite a lot.  But it doesnt has park assist which Arona has.  4WD means grip is good esp on sharp bends and rainy days.

Once I hit a nail, the TPMS immediately detected and even indicated which tyre it was.  

For city drive, fuel consumption will be around 10km/L.

The best I got on 90% expressway after midnite optimal condition was

414256979.jpg

For daily commute from Hillview to Orchard will be around 12-14+ km/L depends on route and traffic.

So far has been a pleasure to drive.

Edited by Weezersg
  • Praise 3

Yup, the ACC itself is worth to get the Xcellence model. Park Assist.. I can do without la. Compared to a similar compact SUV (Skoda Karoq), Ateca seems more worth it with the ACC already.

Driving Ateca for 10 months now, so far has been good.  It has almost all features and worth getting Xcellence just for the ACC, I use it quite a lot.  But it doesnt has park assist which Arona has.  4WD means grip is good esp on sharp bends and rainy days.

Once I hit a nail, the TPMS immediately detected and even indicated which tyre it was.  

414256979.jpg

For daily commute from Hillview to Orchard will be around 12-14+ km/L depends on route and traffic.

• Praise 2

(edited)

414256979.jpg

Nice car..Went for a test drive over the weekends, I would says is indeed value for money. I was offered 122K for excellence and 125K for FR. Vertex is very aggressive and price is neg further. Warranty is 5 years or 160k km which i feel is very worthy .

Edited by Maddriver
  • Praise 1

Nice car..Went for a test drive over the weekends, I would says is indeed value for money. I was offered 122K for excellence and 125K for FR. Vertex is very aggressive and price is neg further. Warranty is 5 years or 160k km which i feel is very worthy .

servicing intervals?

• Praise 1

(edited)

Listed price after their promotion was 121.4k but the SE offered me 118.4k after removing in-car camera and solar film (which can get outside at a much lower cost). Loan interest rate at 1.98%. Also offered a good trade in value for my current car.. but wife still preferred a 7 seater so didn't bite. Yes i agree, vertex is vert aggressive.

Their warranty is 3 years/120k leh.. that's what it says on their price brochure.

Overall, Ateca is good deal if you're looking for a conti level SUV.

Edited by Mdfaz

Listed price after their promotion was 121.4k but the SE offered me 118.4k after removing in-car camera and solar film (which can get outside at a much lower cost). Loan interest rate at 1.98%. Also offered a good trade in value for my current car.. but wife still preferred a 7 seater so didn't bite. Yes i agree, vertex is vert aggressive.

Their warranty is 3 years/120k leh.. that's what it says on their price brochure.

can consider tarraco leh if wife prefers 7 seaters

• Praise 1

(edited)

They offered me 3 years or 120k but if you neg further they will show hand 5 years or 160k Edited by Maddriver

Go for the FR trim if you are one of those skeptical about 7-speed DSG.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1