Alfa Romeo Stelvio

inlinesix

Nice and interior definitely looks like an improvement over the "older" Alfa [thumbsup]

Interested as to how the Quadrifoglio will drive on this as well the Giulia and can't wait for EuroAutomobile to bring them in.

• Praise 2

wah... sian... SUV fatigue... can someone somewhere do something and come up with an estate already... not Audi please.

BMW 3 & 5 has estate le

Merc C & E also has estate

BMW 3 & 5 has estate le

Merc C & E also has estate

okok. specifically affordable estate above 150bhp. but really, throw one stone can kena at least 2 SUVs. :secret-laugh:

Based on what information or data points?

1. Petrol versions are on the proven (reliable) MultiAir Turbo engine, whilst the diesels are on the Multijet also tested and proven.

2. The gearbox is using the ZF 8-speed gearbox that's used in BMWs - so are you saying that the BMW gearbox is unreliable?

Kindly refrain from passing unfounded, unproven and unreliable (pun intended) comments when you don't know half the story.

PS: I do not own an Alfa, but am just being objective here and not be too quick to judge based on hearsay.

• Praise 1

Based on what information or data points?

1. Petrol versions are on the proven (reliable) MultiAir Turbo engine, whilst the diesels are on the Multijet also tested and proven.

2. The gearbox is using the ZF 8-speed gearbox that's used in BMWs - so are you saying that the BMW gearbox is unreliable?

Kindly refrain from passing unfounded, unproven and unreliable (pun intended) comments when you don't know half the story.

PS: I do not own an Alfa, but am just being objective here and not be too quick to judge based on hearsay.

Nbzzzz.. not I say one lei..

Pls see the link n that's wat the overall ratings from the reviewers..

Just a summary from the car test results ..

So pls write in to the link n copy n Paste your comments there..

post-52390-0-63546300-1506767814_thumb.png

Edited by Freeder
  • Praise 5

Suv all look the same. Be it cat or snake.

Same old comment again.

For some reason i find this one looks really good. I never look suv, not even Macan...but this

Fastest SUV in the world

... When it works.......  :D

Will get myself one when I shift next to Alfa service center. 

↡ Advertisement