Fuel consumption of HOnda Odyssey

Zvicki

Sorry to burst your bubble bro. My Jap 2L SUV getting me 12.5-13 km/l. However, must admit that I'm light-footed.

U one in many. I light foot also nvr my whole life own cars exceed 12kml. Mine prev rides cc were 1.5t, 1.8, 2.0.. n used locally only.. so those with such figures r few n far in between or have been tuned for fc maybe..
↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged

U one in many. I light foot also nvr my whole life own cars exceed 12kml. Mine prev rides cc were 1.5t, 1.8, 2.0.. n used locally only.. so those with such figures r few n far in between or have been tuned for fc m

not sure what is deemed as lighted footed but i notice for my car (same expressway) that if i keep a steady speed at 80km/hr, i can get it +1km/l than if i keep at steady speed at 90km/hr for the whole journey.

• Praise 1

not sure what is deemed as lighted footed but i notice for my car (same expressway) that if i keep a steady speed at 80km/hr, i can get it +1km/l than if i keep at steady speed at 90km/hr for the whole journey.

So much diff? I'd expect in excess of 100kph to affect fc compared to 80

I heard on the radio (Class95 with FD and Glenn) that Shell hired someone to drive to Genting on 1 full tank of 40l (I believe) with a Nissan Sunny. They did mentioned that the driver is driving at 70km/h to maximise the mileage.

I believe that it depends on the model of the car but the optimum FC should be around 70km - 80km for most of the models.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1