Honda Freed Hybrid (2017) Vs Toyota Sienta Hybrid

Erictdi

May I ask how many Freed owners are there in this thread? so far only two as I read the four pages? Need to ask about some matter,cheers

Im a freed hybrid owner! Got the car in Dec 2017....

• Praise 1

Can I know The Honda Freed Hybrid , what transmission are the using as some said CVT and some say DCT if they are running on DCT why are they not have having the same power as the  Honda Vezel Hybrid.

are the hybrid vezels "tuned" ???

Edited by Lomfy

I have a friend who owns a hybrid Vezel and he told me he got his ride tuned by this guy from Advance Tuning performace (can find him on FB). His ride improve in power and save fuel.

sharing.

are the hybrid vezels "tuned" ???

Unless the tuner is much superior that the ones at Honda, something has to go. Just skeptical that power and fuel can improve without losing anything (other than $$ parted for the tuning).

• Praise 1

Twincharged

Unless the tuner is much superior that the ones at Honda, something has to go. Just skeptical that power and fuel can improve without losing anything (other than $$ parted for the tuning).

yes agreed.

one more thing to add is premature wear and tear of parts for every power mod.....

one more thing to add is premature wear and tear of parts for every power mod.....

To be honest, there is always a safety factor design into the engine. Depending on usage and tuning limit, it might or might not have a significant impact on the duration of ownership. It's just that I feel one should not just highlight the good but ignore the potential side effect. It is probably "do it with eyes open and at your own risk"

Im a freed hybrid owner! Got the car in Dec 2017....

Hi bro, does the Freed hybrid have Aircon for second and third row?

My father drove the older Freed model and the complaint was always the last row was quite hot on sunny days.

Not that sienta has back row Aircon also right?

Hi bro, does the Freed hybrid have Aircon for second and third row?

My father drove the older Freed model and the complaint was always the last row was quite hot on sunny days.

Not that sienta has back row Aircon also right?

Both no air-con vents for second and third rows.

BM Sienta however have.

Cheers.

Both no air-con vents for second and third rows.

BM Sienta however have.

Cheers.

Thank you! bm Sienta is non hybrid though right? I wanna get hybrid model

Thank you! bm Sienta is non hybrid though right? I wanna get hybrid model

Yep.

BM do not bring in Hybrid for Sienta. Theirs are made in Indonesia though.

Cheers.