Honda Freed Hybrid (2017) Vs Toyota Sienta Hybrid

Erictdi

Thanks!

Noticed you ask in Sienta thread too.

Pros on Freed that Sienta lacks

1. Honda Sensing

2. Much thicker and comfortable seat. Sienta last row u sit long can really feel discomfort.

All these warrant better bet on Freed than Sienta plus in terms of design Freed is a winner because Sienta is either u love it or hate it

Supersonic

Noticed you ask in Sienta thread too.

Pros on Freed that Sienta lacks

1. Honda Sensing

2. Much thicker and comfortable seat. Sienta last row u sit long can really feel discomfort.

All these warrant better bet on Freed than Sienta plus in terms of design Freed is a winner because Sienta is either u love it or hate it

i replied to you in the Sienta thread too.

1. Toyota Safety Sense is available for the higher spec Sientas

2. cannot comment as i have not tried the Freed.

agree with you on Sienta's design. its an acquired taste...

(edited)

i replied to you in the Sienta thread too.

1. Toyota Safety Sense is available for the higher spec Sientas

2. cannot comment as i have not tried the Freed.

agree with you on Sienta's design. its an acquired taste...

Yeah saw that. Any idea which PI carries them so I can shortlist too if Freed ran out.

Thank you very much

Edited by Anderss

(edited)

Hybrid version:

http://m.sgcarmart.com/new_cars/overview.php?CarCode=11752

can always go down to the dealers showrooms to ask. to me the car buying process is always fun

I quite lazy.. just want to get it over and done with. Still i appreciate whatever you have kindly share. Unlike some jerks at the cars@expo thread. Distasteful comments when they know nuts.

Thats why planning to go see at cars@expo to finalize my decision by tomorrow

Edited by Anderss

Supersonic

I quite lazy.. just want to get it over and done with. Still i appreciate whatever you have kindly share. Unlike some jerks at the cars@expo thread. Distasteful comments when they know nuts.

Thats why planning to go see at cars@expo to finalize my decision by tomorrow

haha lazy also cannot expect to be spoonfed ma... anyway you did ask me nicely...

saw your considerations in the cars@expo thread. all the best man!

Neutral Newbie

Anyone bought recently? Am waiting for the car. I decide to downsize from full size mpv. This compact mpv is more affordable and really auit my needs. I like the iDCD feature. Always thought Honda is more expensive car but the technology is really better. Only sore point is the lack of rear air con.

(edited)

Anyone bought recently? Am waiting for the car. I decide to downsize from full size mpv. This compact mpv is more affordable and really auit my needs. I like the iDCD feature. Always thought Honda is more expensive car but the technology is really better. Only sore point is the lack of rear air con.

Agreed totally. Leg space, seats, are definitely better than Sienta.

My understanding PI are selling Sienta cheaper now because the Freed is more versatile making the Sienta slightly difficult to offload.

Thats what a few PI told me yesterday.

Edited by Anderss

Supersonic
(edited)

Wonder if any of the Freed or sienta hybrid models have 2nd row Aircon yet? Or still no?

aftermarket blower for Sienta JDM models. BM models have 2nd row aircon but not hybrid. Edited by kdash

aftermarket blower for Sienta JDM models. BM models have 2nd row aircon but not hybrid.

Yup but after market doesn't cool just distribute..

BM only has non hybrid right

↡ Advertisement