Parking around Bt Merah

rickbath

Hey Folks,

I work at Bt Merah (Jln Kilang) to be precise and when i asked Building Management for season parking they said that no more allocation for the unit as our office size is not too large to give out additional.

Parking around the area is not too cheap - it all comes out to be around 7-9 bucks per day. 

I'm wondering if any of you might know of any hidden places around the hood.

Let me know..

TIA

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Turbocharged

Or you can try 2 Bukit Merah Central. Previously when I was looking for office space they still have season parking available. But that was 1 1/2 year ago  [laugh]

I tried to apply for HDB carpark and aparently its only for residents. 

Lengkok Bahru - Is that under HDB or private owned? 

Ah.. 2 Bukit Merah Central... If they have it.. thats good.. will give it a shot as its damn close.

maybe can try the building behind or beside.

Just walked next door to a new development guessing that it should have vacancy.. but no luck.. will continue my hunt. 

Supersonic

I tried to apply for HDB carpark and aparently its only for residents. 

Lengkok Bahru - Is that under HDB or private owned? 

Ah.. 2 Bukit Merah Central... If they have it.. thats good.. will give it a shot as its damn close.

Just walked next door to a new development guessing that it should have vacancy.. but no luck.. will continue my hunt. 

Thought there are quite a few HDB carpark across the road? Cant be all are for residents only le?!

Thought there are quite a few HDB carpark across the road? Cant be all are for residents only le?!

I tried online and all same.. 

Maybe i go to HDB and find out. 

Cpib guy spotted!!!!!!!!!!! :XD:

Mata lai liao!!!!! Zao ah!!!!!!!

Everyday geh siao go buy car

Everyday change shop

One day Toyota the 2nd day volvo

11186958_1442910809336142_493484541_n.jp

limkopi_cpib_0.jpg

• Praise 2

Supersonic

I tried online and all same.. 

Maybe i go to HDB and find out. 

If not then you park at the bukit merah central near the bus interchange area, and then you take a slow walk down or take a bus?!

Supercharged

If you don't mind the walk, park in HDB car park opp HP and cross AYE using the overhead bridge. The car park serves mainly the 2 or 3 point blocks. Always got lots.

Yeah, i could park in the gantry car park areas.. Only thing is that it cost about 7-9 bucks a day and if i get that per month.. its quite a bit... which is why im looking at cheaper options.

Turbocharged
(edited)

all for residents, high demand parking. My in-law staying there want to apply for family season parking also not applicable. Nearest will be 37A jalan rumah tinggi

Blk 119 Bukit Merah Central MSCP should have season parking lot, think i saw the sign. 

Service Provider: Wilson Parking (singapore) Pte Ltd
Hotline: 64115505
Edited by Dafansu

Supersonic

Park at the industrial area where all the car repair shops are. Remove your license plates and pretend yours is one of those under repair  [laugh]

• Praise 1

Park at the industrial area where all the car repair shops are. Remove your license plates and pretend yours is one of those under repair  [laugh]

hahaha... damn troublesome sial... but yeah. good thought 

↡ Advertisement