[Post Event] MCF HangOut with Hyundai All-New IONIQ!

spzen

(edited)

Annyeonghaseyo! MyCarForum hangout is excited that we have arranged a test drive event for the All-New Hyundai IONIQ Hybrid! The most exciting hybrid car this year!  Come and join us for a private test drive event on the 28th of April 2017 from 6.30 pm! We have exciting activities and also a whole fleet of Hyundai cars are available, come down and test drive with us! 

post-174971-0-46620100-1492679271_thumb.jpg

Hyundai IONIQ is the secret recipe for the Koreans to hustle their way into the hybrid scene. This is a sophisticated car, without the science project looks. They introduced the Blue Drive Strategy, a collection of innovative technologies. Some of the unique features includes a standard 5 inch colour touchscreen display audio with hands-free Bluetooth connectivity plus a rear view camera. 

The Hyundai IONIQ’s attractive and efficient shape was designed to manage airflow with several active and passive aerodynamic features. Its active aero front grille, wheel air curtains, rear spoiler and smooth underbody cover, all combine to deliver a 0.24 coefficient of drag. 

MyCarForum is inviting all members to join us for this private test drive event with Hyundai! We are currently only opening up to 40 pax. Register here and get exclusivity to the all-new Hyundai IONIQ!

Friday 28th April 2017

Hyundai Showroom
253 Alexandra Road S (159936)
06.30 PM – 09.00 PM
Registration Fee $10 (1 pax), $15 (2 pax)
Last date of registration and payment: 26 April 2017
Stand a chance to get the Hyundai aroma diffusers if you register now!

MyCarForum is also giving out grocery voucher for every participant!

post-174971-0-51486800-1491552202_thumb.jpg

Highlights of the event: 

• Test Drive Hyundai IONIQ, Veloster, Elantra, i30, Sonata, Tucson, Santa Fe
  • Hear from Julian Kho, Editor from sgCarMart about his experience with the new Hyundai IONIQ.
  • Test Drive E-scooter Speedway 4 & Speedway 4 Mini by Fabulous Scoot
  • Dinner sponsored by Komoco Motors Pte Ltd
  • Attractive Goodies Bag from Komoco Motors Pte Ltd: Cashcard, NTUC voucher, and power bank worth more than $60!
  • Stand a chance to win exciting prizes in the Lucky Draw: A weekend drive with Hyundai IONIQ!

Brief Itinerary of the event*
1830 - 1900 Registration (Test Drive Start!)
1900 - 1930 Start of the Event, Opening speech by Emcee. (Food to be served)
1930 - 1945 Welcome speech by Komoco Motors
1945 - 2045 Hyundai and e-scooter speedway Test Drive 

• Editorial Talk (Conducted by Mr. Julian Kho, Editor of sgCarMart)
  • Quiz for Hyundai IONIQ

2045 - 2100 Lucky Draw & Photo taking 
2100 Event Ends 

*All programmes as stated above may be subject to changes.

Terms and Conditions

- For every paid registrant, we will reimburse your registration fee in the form of grocery voucher with the same value. 

REGISTRATION HAS BEEN CLOSED

MyCarForum is giving out grocery voucher for every sign-up!

Edited by Edmemail
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Internal Moderator

Lai Lai! Finally, we have an upcoming event line up for all our members! Come and join us on 28th for a fun-filled night with test drive and fringe activity along! 

• Praise 1

Lai Lai! Finally, we have an upcoming event line up for all our members! Come and join us on 28th for a fun-filled night with test drive and fringe activity along! 

Hi bro,

If 2 members want to register, how to do it? (so as to enjoy the discounted registration fee)

There doesn't seem to be a column to add this in.

Thks!!

• Praise 6

Hi bro,

If 2 members want to register, how to do it? (so as to enjoy the discounted registration fee)

Thks!!

just pay for 2 loh...then tell the other fella to cum....

• Praise 2

(edited)

Hi bro,

Thks!!

i think the discounted registration fee is if one wants to bring along CO for test drive...   

ie.. one member one door gift  $10

if u ok only 1 door gift for 2 members... then juz register 2nd member as friend lo...  

if want 2 door gifts.. then register separate bah... 

Edited by SuPerBoRed
  • Praise 3

Can test drive other cars instead? The Genesis?

Hi, the available test drive models are: Test Drive Hyundai IONIQ, Veloster, Elantra, i30, i40, Tucson, Santa Fe

i think the discounted registration fee is if one wants to bring along CO for test drive...   

ie.. one member one door gift  $10

if u ok only 1 door gift for 2 members... then juz register 2nd member as friend lo...  

if want 2 door gifts.. then register separate bah... 

Thks for the reply, noted on this!

• Praise 4

Hi, the available test drive models are: Test Drive Hyundai IONIQ, Veloster, Elantra, i30, i40, Tucson, Santa Fe

Oh. They have a brand new i40? The last I know, same as the screenshot below.

post-2654-0-62442500-1491523377_thumb.jpg

• Praise 1

Wah looks like April got many event leh, this one not TM MU, this one Official MCF MU.

want to go refer to link below. faster faster go register, got food got drink got car to lut.  [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

http://www.mycarforum.com/topic/2704912-mcf-hangout-with-hyundai-all-new-ioniq/

Not TM MU and got car to LUT!! But hor, the problem is, the car is not TM's turbo car leh. Not nice to LUT!!! No spiders there also.. But maybe got "Nice guy" la.. maybe only...

• Praise 1

Not TM MU and got car to LUT!! But hor, the problem is, the car is not TM's turbo car leh. Not nice to LUT!!! No spiders there also.. But maybe got "Nice guy" la.. maybe only...

Got "NICE GUY" or not I no know, but I know sure got many nice and chio girls on that day.  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

↡ Advertisement