Car carpet cleaning

Friedpiggy

My cars carpet(the furry part throughout the whole car flooring) which is originally light beige color is now very stained, lots of black patches. Especially those spots where footwear rubs against. Is there a good way to restore it?

Or would changing the whole floor carpet be easier/cheaper?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

(edited)

You did not cover the floor with a carmat? 

It's those areas that aren't covered by the carmat such as the linings on the sides of the carpet. and A, B, C pillars and roof linings. Actually, its for used car that I took over recently. Don't know what the fish the previous owner did that can stain the pillars and roof linings. The sides of the carpets were had super dark stains. Even seatbelt has grease spots...

Interior cleaning quotes range from 80 - 300 bucks. I'm not exactly sure if interior cleaning can be as clean as I would like it to be. Thus was enquiring if anyone had this experience. I might as well change the carpet if new one costs like $300 - 500.

Edited by Friedpiggy

My cars carpet(the furry part throughout the whole car flooring) which is originally light beige color is now very stained, lots of black patches. Especially those spots where footwear rubs against. Is there a good way to restore it?

Or would changing the whole floor carpet be easier/cheaper?

cheapest method would to be purchase a carpet cleaning product.. like this : https://www.spere.com.sg/products/brands/krud-kutter/krudkutter-heavy-traffic-carpet-cleaner.html

however make sure that your carpet dry in time else will have a smell...

• Praise 1

Hi,

For car carpet cleaning i recommend you a suggestion that give best outcome for you.

first wash elastic mats utilizing clean water.

splash mat renew cleaner and protectant specifically on surface.

In the event that outcome is terrible then you can see that do utilixe that cover cleaning kamloops particularly for car carpet cleaning.

All the best.

• Praise 1
  • Dislike 1

Neutral Newbie

Hello,

You want to clean your car carpet at a cheaper cost than follow the tips which I will give you. Take paint thinner in a plastic jar and rub it on stain places of carpet not rub with energetic way just clean gently with a cotton cloth & you will see the result it cleans all types of stains. After wash, it gives you shiny & stains clean carpet.

Thanks...

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Make sure everything is in order. Not only does the vehicle look impressive when the outside is striking, but the interior counts too. Car carpets may not stand out

Neutral Newbie

cleaning is not tough which maybe we think i use a pipe of pressure to wash carpets of my car Autoteppich

Edited by villa2
↡ Advertisement