2017 Skoda Karoq

Carbon82

Ard the pricing of seat Ateca

Hopefully it's well equipped

Specs sheet is available online. Looks ok, Style trim has Canton Speakers!

Audi's one cost less than that.

Will take it if its around 5k.

10k is hypothetical. What I mean is find out fr them how much, and make it a deal breaker.
  • Praise 1

Performance better than 1.4L Kodiaq , correct?

Yes, Slightly better than 1.4T Kodiaq in terms of performance due to Lightweight. The engine is tuned for same BHP and Torque for both as per sgcarmart. Koraq is the better choice for them who do not need 7 seater.

Skoda brings good Engine (1.5T) in the segment of 5 seater compact SUV with enough power and spacious inside. This car will give serious tough competition in its class [Audi Q3, Tiguan 1.4,  BMW X1 (3 Cylinder, 1.4T)] if the buyers look beyond badge and value their money for specs, space, and features they are getting below $120K. Personally, i like Skoda compared to Audi/VW as under the bonnet all same same and price/specs difference so much. 

Does it come with AWD and autonomous safety feature options?

• Praise 1

Yes, Slightly better than 1.4T Kodiaq in terms of performance due to Lightweight. The engine is tuned for same BHP and Torque for both as per sgcarmart. Koraq is the better choice for them who do not need 7 seater.

Skoda brings good Engine (1.5T) in the segment of 5 seater compact SUV with enough power and spacious inside. This car will give serious tough competition in its class [Audi Q3, Tiguan 1.4, BMW X1 (3 Cylinder, 1.4T)] if the buyers look beyond badge and value their money for specs, space, and features they are getting below $120K. Personally, i like Skoda compared to Audi/VW as under the bonnet all same same and price/specs difference so much.

Does it come with AWD and autonomous safety feature options?

It is similar price as the new forester. Wonder which car is more spacious
  • Praise 1

No option?

Didnt bother to ask after I see the car in person haha. But i heard(not from official source) that the fitting can be done locally by the AD. But for this kind of job its better to be factory fitted.
  • Praise 1

It is similar price as the new forester. Wonder which car is more spacious

Kodiaq is 140k ? Vs Forester 106k i-L/112k i-S ?

Space wise Forester rear is more roomy.. but it's not a 5+2

• Praise 1

Karoq Ambition equipment list is disappointingly poor. No leather seats, LED headlights and useful safety features. Those on a budget should really consider jap/Korea brands that offer better specs and value.

Meanwhile Karoq Style is overpriced given the wide range of better value suvs in the market currently. Not for discerning buyers.

Skoda did well with its Kodiaq 1.4. But I think they got it all wrong with the overall package of Karoq with the current COE environment in mind.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1