2017 Skoda Karoq

Carbon82

Sure. Thank.

No problem as i can look for other car.

You think with raising prices they will give more discount? Actually they will give you $4000 discount tomorrow from the new prices list. Even at this low price you did not buy, what makes you think you buy today at their current price. Happy shopping.

Raising Coe prices you want more discount. Good luck.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Korea cars very reliably built. No need such warranty

hi sir,

in case you are busy in other posts that may have overlook this, we looking forward your advise for below:

"what different make it more reliable?

operating concept same, you means Korea use better material on clutch plate??

how about Renault? Peugeot? and etc? "

• Praise 1

hi sir,

in case you are busy in other posts that may have overlook this, we looking forward your advise for below:

"what different make it more reliable?

operating concept same, you means Korea use better material on clutch plate??

how about Renault? Peugeot? and etc? "

Go Google the JD power survey and see the data for yourself

Test drove this car a while back and the whole experience in Skoda showroom was amazing with attentive and experienced SE. Although we did not select the car as my rear passenger said that the ride was a tad too bumpy, it is a proper value car in the segment. The turbo engine adds the extra omph over the other competitors.

That's cos it's torsion beam setup in the back

Go Google the JD power survey and see the data for yourself

Is the survey specific to dct? If not it can’t be relied on because Korean cars don’t all use dct. Whereas Skoda does. VW Group does.

It’s like u won’t make a mistake if u don’t do it

• Praise 1

Is the survey specific to dct? If not it canât be relied on because Korean cars donât all use dct. Whereas Skoda does. VW Group does.

Itâs like u wonât make a mistake if u donât do it

it's gonna answer like no answer.

I received a PM from one of the forum members here regarding my Karoq purchase but I accidentally deleted this message. If u are the one who have sent me a PM, pls resend. Thanks!

• Praise 1

Nearly 3000 km already and giving me an average FC of about 13 km per liter, using SPC-95. Not bad! This is daily travel from Northeast to inside CBD ERP areas and back.

Same FC by the onboard FC calculator, and manually computing using full tank method.

Other Karoq'ers, what FC do you get?

• Praise 1

Nearly 3000 km already and giving me an average FC of about 13 km per liter, using SPC-95. Not bad! This is daily travel from Northeast to inside CBD ERP areas and back.

Same FC by the onboard FC calculator, and manually computing using full tank method.

Other Karoq'ers, what FC do you get?

Hi, just collected my OPC karoq last wed, so far traveled about 500 km. Drive was pleasant, still breaking in the brakes and tyres gently, avg FC around 15km/l 70% HW & 30% city driving, also on SPC 95.

Do you experience any occasional rattling or knocking sounds when going over rough uneven surfaces or bumps? Trying to isolate the cause and was told by SE that it could be the leather rubbing against the sides... am not convinced, so will continue monitoring this situation.

• Praise 1

Hi, just collected my OPC karoq last wed, so far traveled about 500 km. Drive was pleasant, still breaking in the brakes and tyres gently, avg FC around 15km/l 70% HW & 30% city driving, also on SPC 95.

Do you experience any occasional rattling or knocking sounds when going over rough uneven surfaces or bumps? Trying to isolate the cause and was told by SE that it could be the leather rubbing against the sides... am not convinced, so will continue monitoring this situation.

Congratulations bro! Nice choice. :)

No, I don't experience rattling or knocking sound. Better to have it checked so they can address it.

Congratulations bro! Nice choice. :)

No, I don't experience rattling or knocking sound. Better to have it checked so they can address it.

Tks! Will bring it down to service centre this sat to check. [:)]

Tks! Will bring it down to service centre this sat to check. [:)]

Brought my karoq down to LK VW svc centre last Fri, and after several test drives, the svc advisor informed that the sounds came from the rear leather seats rubbing. Left the car for the day so that they can resolve this issue. They managed to do so by putting some foam in those areas that rubbed resulting in the sounds. Drove over the weekend, so far so good.

• Praise 1

Brought my karoq down to LK VW svc centre last Fri, and after several test drives, the svc advisor informed that the sounds came from the rear leather seats rubbing. Left the car for the day so that they can resolve this issue. They managed to do so by putting some foam in those areas that rubbed resulting in the sounds. Drove over the weekend, so far so good.

Good to know your car is now ok.

Perhaps Karoq owners should have a meetup sometime. Maybe combine with Kodiaq to have the numbers. :)

• Praise 1