2017 Skoda Karoq

Carbon82

Very nice indeed, btw how the aftersale service when you send your car for servicing?

My colleague car was retained for 3 days.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

I test drove the car, was good driving experience. But, the thing is Skoda must buy trust with their after sale followup. PP buying car want peace of mind (the clutch issue) and goood followup. If they can do it, sure sale vol will slowly pic up, like last time Korean car (hyundai) everyone avoid, but not now.

Turbocharged

Very nice indeed, btw how the aftersale service when you send your car for servicing?

My colleague car was retained for 3 days.

Such statement does not help with the sales! whahahahhaha..

Pls share more why his car retained for 3 days..

Turbocharged

Just wondering why selling this early, perhaps overseas assignment or other reasons?

Could be Management Unit

Supercharged

Just bought mine today!

Which trim you got? Can share why you choose Karoq? What are the other models you are considering? I am also quite interested in Karoq.

Trim?i took the higher spec "style" i choose i guess among all the suv... i compared x1, cx3, crv and harrier. For price and spec i think it is good. I am not technical, guess the car feels good and looks good compared with the rest.

• Praise 4

Turbocharged

Just wondering why selling this early, perhaps overseas assignment or other reasons?

Management unit, stated in the ad.

Supercharged

Yup, I agree. Maybe a telegram or whatsapp group? So we can share lobangs and tips and tricks for this car. 

Maybe we should form a karoq group somewhere

Yup, I agree. Maybe a telegram or whatsapp group? So we can share lobangs and tips and tricks for this car. 

Yup, agree. Karoq group meetup and pictorial would also be nice later on. :)

• Praise 1

Supercharged

Yup, agree. Karoq group meetup and pictorial would also be nice later on. :)

We need to find current owners 1st cos they might not be in this forum. Any ideas how?

Try to join skodasg (SG owners) Facebook there’s a whatapps chat group for karoq. Been driving karoq coming 3 months

Supercharged

Thanks for sharing. I just requested to join the group. 

Try to join skodasg (SG owners) Facebook there’s a whatapps chat group for karoq. Been driving karoq coming 3 months

Just requested!

↡ Advertisement