2017 Skoda Karoq

Carbon82

33 minutes ago, Sdf4786k said:

if u have ODBeleven or VAGcom cable, should be able to enable it ..

(hold On ) can message me your ride ? easier to chat ...

I believe i have enabled every damn thing that I wanted to have already. Even managed to enable the EV and rain closing menus which does nothing. Driving Octy RS btw.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Twincharged
(edited)
1 hour ago, badlammy said:

I believe i have enabled every damn thing that I wanted to have already. Even managed to enable the EV and rain closing menus which does nothing. Driving Octy RS btw.

The rain sensor seems to drain some power from the batt so I disable that for my sunroof..

Din know RS comes with sunroof..

from this video, looks like can be enabled..

Edited by Sdf4786k

On 5/27/2020 at 9:18 PM, badlammy said:

With the passenger door closed, I tried bending the lever over the door trim and pull. Managed to pop the bonnet in one attempt, no struggle at all.

I believe they used the same tool as me...my hand.

You tried it in a Karoq or another Skoda model? I tried it in my Karoq to the point of  risk of breaking the lever, but bonnet wouldn't pop up. Perhaps difference in tolerance.

1 hour ago, Ano727 said:

You tried it in a Karoq or another Skoda model? I tried it in my Karoq to the point of  risk of breaking the lever, but bonnet wouldn't pop up. Perhaps difference in tolerance.

Tried on my octy.

Ok, then don't force it then. Hope you won't get into that situation again.

Neutral Newbie

I’m considering Koraq and CX5. I like Koraq exterior and turbo but scared of its reliability issue.. 

Can anyone pls give me some suggestions to choose between Koraq and CX5? 

I checked Koraq specs in sgmart and found transmission is 8 speed A, not DSG as mentioned in previous posts. Is it becoz facelifted? 

1 hour ago, aileen80 said:

I’m considering Koraq and CX5. I like Koraq exterior and turbo but scared of its reliability issue.. 

Can anyone pls give me some suggestions to choose between Koraq and CX5? 

I checked Koraq specs in sgmart and found transmission is 8 speed A, not DSG as mentioned in previous posts. Is it becoz facelifted? 

The facelift Karoq is using auto transmission and no more DSG. No worry abt DSG. I think CX 5 is a bigger car than Karoq. So compare to see which car suits you better. 

Neutral Newbie
10 hours ago, Daniu82 said:

The facelift Karoq is using auto transmission and no more DSG. No worry abt DSG. I think CX 5 is a bigger car than Karoq. So compare to see which car suits you better. 

Thanks. Are you an existing Karoq owner? 

Edited by aileen80

3 hours ago, aileen80 said:

Thanks. Are you an existing Karoq owner? 

Yes. I am having the pre facelift DSG version. 

↡ Advertisement