Singapore RECKLESS drivers thread Part IV

RadX

Hypersonic

the paper say the culprit was high on drug, cannot drive properly.

Lucky no other innocent people injured in this incident. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

Recorded by the same "uncle sam" who posted the first video. Looks like a stalker is after this woman. Police better do something about all these losers with phone cams.  Too many of them around these days.

Looking forward to another arrest of "i didn't expect my friendly neighbour is a pervert" soon.

• Praise 3

Supersonic

Eve of another public holiday but no matter, safety on the roads should be a daily affair.

Be alert. Dun play with any gadgets that will distract or take your eyes off the road even if for a few seconds. Lived life long enuff to know that if it's a call or msg, u will not die if you can't answer or read on the spot. Really one.

Practise defensive driving. Golden rule: everyone else driving on the roads regardless the type of vehicle is an idiot. Some forgot to take medicine too. Those 2 legged/4 legged and no legs but flat board or 2 big wheels type must include especially at traffic junctions.

Check blind spots. Move your head to check your blind spot but dun forget to turn back to face the front. Not sure or want to make sure, repeat the movement.

Be calm and steady. Big or small balls, the truth will be revealed in every situation but like the famous quote goes "can u handle the truth?"

Use signals. Not smoke type and definitely not middle finger too. The stalk stick in your car is not to balance the look of the steering wheel. Use it often but not to test whether it's working. It can save you from alot of swearing and unnecessary patterns from those who felt it important to tell you why you no signal. Of course it will prevent accidents unless the idiots around are either going blind or sleeping.

Dun drink drive. Not worth it. Confirm your balls super undersized here. Doubt they are there at all.

Some accidents cannot prevent. Those that your Maker allow so that He can keep you. Those that are caused by ppl with sudden heart attack or blackouts. Those whose car got it's own route to take or brakes on holiday. And those determined to make others go with them because they scared being lonely on the journey.

If possible, start each day making sure your loved ones know you love them. Hopefully when they recall your last words, it will be "I love you" to comfort them If it's the last time they will ever see or hear your voice.

Yes, I do the above daily as much as I can each time I am behind the wheels. Once awhile the temper threaten to rise but it takes effort to calm down and not react to their level of stupidity.

Over the years, ppl have become more selfish and will stop anywhere they like whether it's safe for others. Uber and Grab have joined in the ranks of taxis. So keep a safe distance and please do NOT road hog.

Safe ride

Cheers

• Praise 14

Quote : "The car owner had been with a friend at Lakeside when a man allegedly approached them with a knife and demanded the car keys, Lianhe Wanbao reported on Monday."

Hmmmm.......... 1.00am and with a 'friend' at Lakeside (either Japanese or Chinese gardens) .. [sly]

Girlfriend said girlfriend lar, a 'friend'  :secret-laugh:

dei, 'friend' can also be male now hor.   :gangs:

• Praise 1

After reading think I better pray safe kuai kuai stay home don't drive [sweatdrop]

Eve of another public holiday but no matter, safety on the roads should be a daily affair.

Be alert. Dun play with any gadgets that will distract or take your eyes off the road even if for a few seconds. Lived life long enuff to know that if it's a call or msg, u will not die if you can't answer or read on the spot. Really one.

Practise defensive driving. Golden rule: everyone else driving on the roads regardless the type of vehicle is an idiot. Some forgot to take medicine too. Those 2 legged/4 legged and no legs but flat board or 2 big wheels type must include especially at traffic junctions.

Check blind spots. Move your head to check your blind spot but dun forget to turn back to face the front. Not sure or want to make sure, repeat the movement.

Be calm and steady. Big or small balls, the truth will be revealed in every situation but like the famous quote goes "can u handle the truth?"

Use signals. Not smoke type and definitely not middle finger too. The stalk stick in your car is not to balance the look of the steering wheel. Use it often but not to test whether it's working. It can save you from alot of swearing and unnecessary patterns from those who felt it important to tell you why you no signal. Of course it will prevent accidents unless the idiots around are either going blind or sleeping.

Dun drink drive. Not worth it. Confirm your balls super undersized here. Doubt they are there at all.

Some accidents cannot prevent. Those that your Maker allow so that He can keep you. Those that are caused by ppl with sudden heart attack or blackouts. Those whose car got it's own route to take or brakes on holiday. And those determined to make others go with them because they scared being lonely on the journey.

If possible, start each day making sure your loved ones know you love them. Hopefully when they recall your last words, it will be "I love you" to comfort them If it's the last time they will ever see or hear your voice.

Yes, I do the above daily as much as I can each time I am behind the wheels. Once awhile the temper threaten to rise but it takes effort to calm down and not react to their level of stupidity.
Over the years, ppl have become more selfish and will stop anywhere they like whether it's safe for others. Uber and Grab have joined in the ranks of taxis. So keep a safe distance and please do NOT road hog.

Safe ride
Cheers

• Praise 1

Supercharged

I can't believe I've been browsing this reckless driving thread like a routine for me to check once in awhile for some interesting vids..love it

its my routine whenever time permits.

the best teachers are idiots. why? cos you want to learn how not to be one!  :grin:

best lessons are learnt from experiences, and those experience need not be one that you encounter personally. 

• Praise 2

Stole car & then drove until peng san, bumper also come out...wow [shakehead] gave a whole new meaning to reckless driving  

car.jpg

Story here:

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/courts-crime/man-who-stole-car-with-knife-flips-car-while-fleeing-arrested-for-armed

looks like car lost denture  [grin]

After reading think I better pray safe kuai kuai stay home don't drive [sweatdrop]

spend time wash car  [laugh]

• Praise 5

4th Gear

Old man use the grand daughter as a shield and ya ya by shouting at the driver. Jay walking still talk big- lucky the driver stop in time.

Old man ego too high- holding his grand daughter think he is the god of the  road or MMA fighter vs the tai chi master.. all vehicle must give way to him. At least the old lady more humble as to ask him to move on.  

If the old man is alone- i doubt he will shout at the driver cause most car will horn anyway as to warn pedesterian which is a natural thing to do. That areas is crowded as the market has got some popular food stall there.  There is road hump on both side of the road as to slow down vehicle.

Not to demean anyone but certain senior citizen pedestrians have this very skewed sense of entitlement when they are crossing the road that "cars must give way to them".

Despite their age, what they don't get is that all it takes is a distracted / reckless driver and they'll find themselves on the losing end.

it's their own body they are messing in the end.

• Praise 7

Twincharged

Just wondering. What if the law changed to say that as long as you were jaywalking, if a vehicle collided into you, there is no liability on the part of the driver?

Would it make pedestrians more careful? Or drivers more reckless?

Just wondering. What if the law changed to say that as long as you were jaywalking, if a vehicle collided into you, there is no liability on the part of the driver?

neither.. it would mean that the whole country no longer has common sense...   :mellow:

• Praise 1

lessen population as well....and get rid of those with entitlement mentalities

neither.. it would mean that the whole country no longer has common sense...   :mellow:

well, since we are on the way there, let's go all the way lah...

I'm always reminded by my old sensei who told us that you train to defend yourselves and your loved ones. When you become skilled, should you put yourself in situations which are risky just because you can handle yourself?

Supersonic
(edited)

Quote : "The car owner had been with a friend at Lakeside when a man allegedly approached them with a knife and demanded the car keys, Lianhe Wanbao reported on Monday."

Hmmmm.......... 1.00am and with a 'friend' at Lakeside (either Japanese or Chinese gardens) .. [sly]

Girlfriend said girlfriend lar, a 'friend' :secret-laugh:

Maybe haven't go steady yet.

And now seeing his lack of macho in giving up his car, will never go steady.,,

Edited by Kusje
  • Praise 1

Turbocharged

Maybe haven't go steady yet.

And now seeing his lack of macho in giving up his car, will never go steady.,,

• Praise 1

Hmm..I thought drive Type R or cheebic 2.0 should be beri 'garang' guy..

now the girl will be wondering should she entrust herself to this cheebic driver.. [laugh]

Hmm..nice legs... :wub:

How about the face ?
  • Praise 1