Singapore RECKLESS drivers thread Part IV

RadX

Turbocharged

With abs, ebd, ba, trs, Toyota wish also can lost control. Speed kills, bro...keep a safe distance and Learn defensive driving.

weren't some of the Wishes were bought cheap without stuff like traction control?

↡ Advertisement

me too......laugh and point at the idiot!

Best instant karma video clip of the year! I cannot stop laughing and re-watch several times. So "o bi good".

• Praise 2

Supersonic

Based on the pics, this wish definitely have at least 16 or 17" rims... Maybe its the combination of a bend and braking hard that caused him to lose control.

When tyre lose grip, breaks traction wiht the ground, you lose control, especially the rear tyres.

The car rear will be swinging left and right and you can't control it.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No flashing rear red light. May also not have head light...

Report police! Let him get fined! Hahaha (Double suay)...

Anyway, driver uncle not afraid his car kena tekan is it...

Ppl fall down liao still rub in... later car got scratch how?

• Praise 2

Best instant karma video clip of the year! I cannot stop laughing and re-watch several times. So "o bi good".

the way the driver shouted.....ler xiao ah....kaninna.....
  • Praise 3

Twincharged

This tragedy happens at the point driver jam brake in the midst of cornering

https://www.facebook.com/straitstimes.stomp/videos/1589897617708341/

MPV brake there. But this subaru never brake there also lost control there. Don't think that easy to lose traction at that corner for the subaru even with bald tires.

My personal experience with certain SUV and MPVs whose drivers commonly share the same (reckless) behaviour: Stream, Wish, Alphard, Vellfire, Vezel.

You listed out almost all the common MPVs on the road already. Lol.

• Praise 3

(edited)

MPV brake there. But this subaru never brake there also lost control there. Don't think that easy to lose traction at that corner for the subaru even with bald tires.

You listed out almost all the common MPVs on the road already. Lol.

Haunted bent road...beware...in broad daylight...not yet ghost month ler...same starting point with two accidents... Edited by Jq1988
  • Praise 1

Twincharged

Haunted bent road...beware...in broad daylight...not yet ghost month ler...same starting point with two accidents...

Ya. Both lost control just before the speed limit sign.

• Praise 1

Twincharged

watch liao jin song

:a-happy:  :a-happy:  :a-happy:  :a-happy:  :a-happy:  :a-happy:  

Driver,"No heart",should stop & help Cyclist even He is Cycling Recklessly,instead just shouted.."You Seow ah".

• Praise 1

Twincharged

My harrier also running 255 width tyres. Hardly feels the skid...I agree wider tyre safer!

Fatter Tyres good in the Dry,but Heavy Rain or slight "Ponding" more Aquaplanning.

Turbocharged

Looking at the vid again. Both the subbie and lorry are like gliding on ice.. and to think one has that touted AWD.. maybe really got

no electronic traction control ?

Even with ETC, a 4WD Subaru WRX can and will skid/spin out of control when tyres lose traction.

Imagine a car (literally) floating on a millimetre of air between the tarmac, during that momentous few seconds ... no amount of anti-skid electronics or 4WD driven-wheel rebalancing can do anything for the composite mass above the air gap!!

dont laugh lei....somebody here will "dislike" u [:|]

No worries lah dislike me I not painful but doing a somersault on a bicycle is super painful. The lesson to be learnt here is don't ride recklessly in future or else next time maybe not only kena somersault so simple.
  • Praise 1

No flashing rear red light. May also not have head light...

Report police! Let him get fined! Hahaha (Double suay)...

Anyway, driver uncle not afraid his car kena tekan is it...

Ppl fall down liao still rub in... later car got scratch how?

Lee Xiao Ah?  Kah Nee Nah Aa......

Translation (Crazy Ah? X%()U^&^&^* )

• Praise 1

Agree. Wider tyres = more contact with the road = better traction and grip = less skidding.

Look at width of the F1 car tyres.

Not when wider tyres aquaplane on the wet, which they are more susceptible to. Physics.

F1 cars shod with dry tyres perform miserably when it rains.

The teams need to pre-plan according to the weather forecast, whether their cars are to be shod with rain tyres ... plus-grip, but at the expense of speed.

Rain tyres are made of softer and 'stickier' nitrile rubber polymer, to increase the dynamic friction factor, and compensate for aquaplaning tendencies with those super-wide F1 tyres!

(edited)

Lee Xiao Ah?  Kah Nee Nah Aa......

Translation (Crazy Ah? X%()U^&^&^* )

There's no need to scold people here, especially when I didn't step on your tail yar.

And go knn you own man, you chao ah beng driver!

Edited by Kingkong
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2