Singapore RECKLESS drivers thread Part IV

RadX

https://www.facebook.com/BehChiaLor/videos/1920631184859633/

Last time always see taxi videos. Now always PHV.

Its just like last time when Malaysians were viewed as the FOREIGNERS (I am Malaysian). Then with the influx of PRCs and Indian nationals, it seems we are no longer viewed as foreigners that much.

We used to target our irks at taxi drivers. Now PHV has taken over.

• Praise 1

Supercharged

I guess something must have happened on the minibus which prompted the bus driver to pull the minibus to the side of the express way... Perhaps that is why he turned on the hazard lights... nonetheless, it was very reckless of the minibus driver to suddenly filter inwards at such a steep angle (which created many blind spot for himself/herself) and without due consideration for other cars... unfortunately for the minibus driver, he couldn't see the motorbike because of the blind spot and in the process he hit a motor bike... 

This should also be the reason why nobody should switch on their hazard lights while driving in the rain. 

https://www.facebook.com/BehChiaLor/videos/1920631184859633/

Last time always see taxi videos. Now always PHV.

a lot of taxi drivers jumped to phv mar......if i am a taxi driver i would also jump ship. By the way i saw an sg merc with phv decal in jb yesterday.

Biker quite fast but also quite quick thinking to throw himself off and minimize injury to himself.

by the way i see it.....the rider jam-brake the handbrake and got handle-locked......thats why the bike seemed to slide from the front wheel. I kana a few times!
  • Praise 1

Turbocharged
(edited)

Biker is crazy to approach a junction at this speed ; furthermore his view to lookout for turning vehicles is blocked by yellow taxi on his right. No defensive riding at all. Its a delivery bike ; enuff said.

Delivery bike vs PHV . PHV at fault , but bilker also need to blame himself . 

Edited by F355
  • Praise 5

Biker quite fast but also quite quick thinking to throw himself off and minimize injury to himself.

But he also slammed quite hard on the side of head. Hope no concussion.

But he really quick to react, sliding on ground safer than flipping into the air.

• Praise 2

Turbocharged

Hopefully the cam car driver stopped to give a copy of the video to the biker or the biker managed to spot this video on MCF.

Another farker who turned before the lights had arrow... 

Both car and motor too fast too furious, one can't wait to cross the junction and another was too fast on common road....

Actually after i watch the video a few time.

The white car cross the junction quite carefully n slowly.

Indeed light is not in white car favour.

But from the speed the white car cross. I think the motor should have spotted long ago and should slow down even if the light is in the motor favour.

• Praise 2

Biker is crazy to approach a junction at this speed ; furthermore his view to lookout for turning vehicles is blocked by yellow taxi on his right. No defensive riding at all. Its a delivery bike ; enuff said.

Delivery bike vs PHV . PHV at fault , but bilker also need to blame himself .

Yup, he rode fast even with blind spot from the taxi.

When during such situation I ensure there is no right turning turning vehicles before accelerating.

Or ensure there is visual on the vehicle before deciding it's safe to do so

Can turn lah, but must ensure safe to proceed.
  • Praise 1

Both car and motor too fast too furious, one can't wait to cross the junction and another was too fast on common road....

Kuku PHV driver - turning and yet going so slow and remain so long in the junction area!  Either very new driver, very old driver, or staring at the phone.

100% driver's fault.

Turbocharged

The Accord PHV want to turn without green arrow but don't want to do it quickly...

But the bike, seem to have lost control themselves, it seem more like the rider just fell on their side rather than anything like an attempt to bail. While in legal terms I think it would be agreed the Accord is at fault, I feel a need to chatise the rider for having no defensive riding in this situation... 

a lot of taxi drivers jumped to phv mar......if i am a taxi driver i would also jump ship. By the way i saw an sg merc with phv decal in jb yesterday.

by the way i see it.....the rider jam-brake the handbrake and got handle-locked......thats why the bike seemed to slide from the front wheel. I kana a few times!

Hypersonic

As a bro mentioned before, if biker don't want to help themselves, what can we do?

Defensive riding man.

No doubt car is at fault and biker has the right of way but in an accident, biker always lose out.

Hypersonic

Nothing wrong with turning before arrow lah. Just that he did not see the bike coming.

Either have controlled traffic lights junctions or drivers taking care when turning. I would support having the former but workshops and insurance co probably won't like it [laugh] [laugh]

• Praise 2

Twincharged

Biker also quite stupid to go so fast through a junction. In driving school we were already taught to be defensive when approaching a junction.

• Praise 1

Nothing wrong with turning before arrow lah. Just that he did not see the bike coming.

Either have controlled traffic lights junctions or drivers taking care when turning. I would support having the former but workshops and insurance co probably won't like it [laugh] [laugh]

Ya agreed not wrong with turning before arrow. I got honed a few times by rear lorry for not turning. Hahaha he high me low. Low risk driving die die must wait for the arrow to appear .

(edited)

Kuku PHV driver - turning and yet going so slow and remain so long in the junction area! Either very new driver, very old driver, or staring at the phone.

100% driver's fault.

Confirm is driver fault.

This 1 no need discuss.

But compare this accident to situation

imagine u are the motor but driveing a car and the white car is a heavy truck.

Alot of truck turn corner like that.

They saw u coming and they dun care still turn.

Edited by Beregond
↡ Advertisement