Singapore RECKLESS drivers thread Part IV

RadX

Civic driver clueless on lane keeping.. the bus will take the right side of the road after turning n yet he wanna cut the bus off in the same lane.. oh well, impatience will cost him this time...

Is that a civic? looks like a hyundai to me... but i could be wrong.

↡ Advertisement

Civic driver clueless on lane keeping.. the bus will take the right side of the road after turning n yet he wanna cut the bus off in the same lane.. oh well, impatience will cost him this time...

Actually I think the bus driver also intentionally speed up to block off?

• Praise 1

Agree, it looks like a 2 lanes road, why would the bus keep right after making right turn ?

But the sedan was making a dangerous move to cross that junction when his view was blocked by the bus, if a bike will to cross the junction at that moment, he would have knocked down the bike.

• Praise 1

saw this incident occur outside Mount E yesterday (but didnt see what triggered it, only the aggressor's reaction)

whatever the grievance, or whatever verbal altercation happened, the honda driver should not have gone over to the cabby's window, forced it down and put his hands in the car. i've cut down the video to only the necessary parts. ive also just realized how bad the camera is ... probably need to change to a blackvue, since even my old blackvue has better resolution and image quality than this one!

(the rear camera footage comes up around the 28 second mark)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26YBZpyGePc

what camera are you using?

I am viewing your footage on the phone, the front cam looks good. But the back i think it is the angle or the sun glare. 

Looks like to me too. The bus drove a bit and jerk then accelerated. If he saw the car, he could have move to the lane on the left....

Anyway, the car should have just waited... or floored all the way.

Agree, it looks like a 2 lanes road, why would the bus keep right after making right turn ?

But the sedan was making a dangerous move to cross that junction when his view was blocked by the bus, if a bike will to cross the junction at that moment, he would have knocked down the bike.

Right turn arrow is green bro, so if someone beats the red light on the opposite side its their fault la.

However the Hyundai was a moron to drive like that...

Luckily only kanna side.. She run a bit faster then siao liao..  [bigcry]  [bigcry]

I think if she ran a bit faster, it's not siao liao.

it might well be si liao...  [dead]

saw this incident occur outside Mount E yesterday (but didnt see what triggered it, only the aggressor's reaction)

whatever the grievance, or whatever verbal altercation happened, the honda driver should not have gone over to the cabby's window, forced it down and put his hands in the car. i've cut down the video to only the necessary parts. ive also just realized how bad the camera is ... probably need to change to a blackvue, since even my old blackvue has better resolution and image quality than this one!

(the rear camera footage comes up around the 28 second mark)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26YBZpyGePc

I think he's trying to snatch the taxi driver's phone or camera as the taxi driver was recording his death stare moment. Looks like the stare leads to kitten confrontation.

Turbocharged
(edited)

I think he's trying to snatch the taxi driver's phone or camera as the taxi driver was recording his death stare moment. Looks like the stare leads to kitten confrontation.

Vezel again...PHV?

And needlessly hold up so many cars behind...including a lambo?

Edited by Kyrios

From my point of view, the bus driver was wrong. :a-noway:

The bus should keep to the left lane after making the right turn. The Civic driver will only be wronged if both are turning into a single lane but the road is 2-lanes traffic and as such, the bus should keep to the left lane.

If you notice, the bus speed up a bit trying to prevent the other vehicle from overtaking. :wut:

• Praise 1

(edited)

Right turn arrow is green bro, so if someone beats the red light on the opposite side its their fault la.

However the Hyundai was a moron to drive like that...

Thanks for pointing out. But that can be dangerous because some motorists especially bikers might just rush through, so when a view a blocked, it is safer to assume it is unsafe. Edited by Ct3833

Turbocharged

what camera are you using?

I am viewing your footage on the phone, the front cam looks good. But the back i think it is the angle or the sun glare. 

iRoad brand. came with the car.

not sure what he is trying to do. but the hands going in the car is uncalled for

Turbocharged

From my point of view, the bus driver was wrong. :a-noway:

The bus should keep to the left lane after making the right turn. The Civic driver will only be wronged if both are turning into a single lane but the road is 2-lanes traffic and as such, the bus should keep to the left lane.

If you notice, the bus speed up a bit trying to prevent the other vehicle from overtaking. :wut:

Hmm..I thought back in basic theory, for single lane turning, we supposed to turn into the right most lane first and then signal left to get back to the left lane? IMHO, Bus driver was not wrong to stick to the right lane leh..

of course thats in theory lah..practically in every day driving, I would swerve into the left side after turning because usually behind my back will be an impatient car waiting to overtake me.

• Praise 3

Bus intentionally sped up to cut off Hyundai.

Hyundai fell for it.

Want to chiet must be ready all the way.

Don't half half and trap oneself.

• Praise 3

saw that too, the bus should take the left lane cos only one right turn lane, but he chose to take the right lane on purpose.

• Praise 1

Supercharged

saw that too, the bus should take the left lane cos only one right turn lane, but he chose to take the right lane on purpose.

right lane turn into right lane mah

↡ Advertisement