Singapore RECKLESS drivers thread Part IV

RadX

lai i gib u diagram see

You looking the video through your mirror image iszit .... :secret-laugh:

The car veer to the left first almost hitting a trailer before going right and hit the barriers. :wut:

:XD:    :XD:

Edited by Picnic06-Biante15

lai i gib u diagram seepost-26533-0-64773400-1502948051_thumb.j

If make accident report, for nothing the van liable to the cause and pay some for causing the accident.

Video & diagram doesn't match .... [sweatdrop]

:XD:  :XD:

Edited by Picnic06-Biante15

You looking the video through you mirror image iszit ....

The car veer to the left first almost hitting a trailer before going right and hit the barriers. :wut:

No lah.... Ah Mock [scholar] looking from the sky in bird eyes views  :slow:

TP [dizzy] reads his drawing will definitely ask [speechless] a million dollars question... What is the meaning of "Zuah" ???  :a-confused:

• Praise 1

No lah.... Ah Mock [scholar] looking from the sky in bird eyes views  :slow:

TP [dizzy] reads his drawing will definitely ask [speechless] a million dollars question... What is the meaning of "Zuah" ???  :a-confused:

And the 'leg' looks more like a foot to me.

But still 8/10.

Twincharged

Could be on his way to Vicom for the infamous blue and white decal. 

No la. From LTA website this car not registered as PHV. 

And the 'leg' looks more like a foot to me.

But still 8/10.

Looking the leg makes me feel that he is suffering bloated foot, which is a early sign for male gender :a-noway: to returns to where he came from very soon....  [angel]

• Praise 5

Nope. Our highly paid leaders said no need for such a law [thumbsdown]

Hi. Good samaritan law has its weakness.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Good_Samaritan_law

Most such laws do not apply to medical professionals' or career emergency responders' on-the-job conduct, but some extend protection to professional rescuers when they are acting in a volunteer capacity. For lay bystanders there should be no difference. Should have blanket protection. But you see, this is in the context of a road traffic accident. What if you were a teacher? Administer CPR wrongly to a student. Are you considered a bystander or a professional?

So it might not offer blanket protection for people who assist. For example. If you were traffic police, are you immune? What if you were off duty? Are you considered a volunteer even if you happen to be in uniform? What I am trying to say here is there is the assumption that good samaritan law gives blanket protection to all who help. It doesn't. There are caveats. So I won't say the minister is wrong to say no need for good samaritan law.

Cos we have....

What we do have in Singapore is what I call the "in good faith" act. Where if you really believe you were working within the law you cannot be found guilty. It gives more blanket protection, I believe.

http://statutes.agc.gov.sg/aol/search/display/view.w3p;ident=85fe891c-9489-47a0-a0c2-15a8a9fb92c9;page=0;query=DocId%3A%22025e7646-947b-462c-b557-60aa55dc7b42%22%20Status%3Ainforce%20Depth%3A0;rec=0

Hope this helps.

Edited by Philipkee