Singapore RECKLESS drivers thread Part IV

RadX

Turbocharged

considering a lot more cars did not end up in the rails. I think it's not that likely.

There are always oil spill on the tarmac, look at the carpark lot for example. Depends how much there is, add some rain into it, vehicles making a turn at the patch, how much turn they turning, how bad or good your tyres is, etc = will decide if your car loses traction.

Supercharged

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

neber stop to help, only Shout & Run...but i like  [laugh]

• Praise 7

Should be in reckless cyclists thread. Instant Karma. Me likee! [laugh]
  • Praise 5

Someone has mentioned before.. Those SUV and MPV are rather tall yet they drive fast and some even behaved like F1.. Think they are driving a sedan that have a lower central gravity?

This group of drivers doesn't know what is CG lar...

I was laughing so hard after watching the video and felt so evil. Then I re-watched the video and laughed some more.
  • Praise 4

i would hv stopped to laugh at him.

no helmet... and the way he fell, hope he din break his neck.. most likely head bang

• Praise 1

Someone has mentioned before.. Those SUV and MPV are rather tall yet they drive fast and some even behaved like F1.. Think they are driving a sedan that have a lower central gravity?

My personal experience with certain SUV and MPVs whose drivers commonly share the same (reckless) behaviour: Stream, Wish, Alphard, Vellfire, Vezel.
  • Praise 1

Turbocharged

I was laughing so hard after watching the video and felt so evil. Then I re-watched the video and laughed some more.

dont laugh lei....somebody here will "dislike" u  [:|]

• Praise 2

post-1798-0-09254400-1497948289.jpeg

dont laugh lei....somebody here will "dislike" u [:|]

Who give dislike to any post relating to this, I will praise back to pruss back the points!

Hahahahahahhh

dont laugh lei....somebody here will "dislike" u [:|]

Who give dislike to any post relating to this, I will praise back to pruss back the points!

Hahahahahahhh

• Praise 5

Unfortunately the tyres are Toyo Proxes, which are terrible in the wet.

Simi LJ tyres or simi LJ car, cannot defy law of physic. This kind is just asking for trouble seriously.

• Praise 1