Singapore RECKLESS drivers thread Part IV

RadX

And you are now a well accomplished surgeon..while he is a grab driver whose licence may get kantonged.... [laugh]

what a disparity in fortunes...

Aiyah should have studied medicine.

Can ask a wife to take off her clothes

and send the husband the bill for it.

I would have asked a lot of women to

take off their clothes.

:D

another accident this morning on PIE, at Bkt Timah Flyover heading to Tuas direction. Blue tent set up. Saw WRX and bike.

on another note, there needs to be a law against rubber necking and holding up traffic because one is too damn kpo. both sides of the expressways are jammed up badly because people want to see what caused the accident.... blardy hell....

This?

• Praise 3

another accident this morning on PIE, at Bkt Timah Flyover heading to Tuas direction. Blue tent set up. Saw WRX and bike.

on another note, there needs to be a law against rubber necking and holding up traffic because one is too damn kpo. both sides of the expressways are jammed up badly because people want to see what caused the accident.... blardy hell....

There should be a law.

I had one idiot even jam brake in front

of me to slow down get a better view.

Bloody kaypoh.

• Praise 11

Sometimes even if we car careful shit things still happen. Like for this case, motorbike hit the wooden plank and the impact cause him to flew over to the opposite direction of the expressway. This cause a car to run over him. Really.. Haiz.. Edited by Yewheng
  • Praise 2

Supercharged

There should be a law.

I had one idiot even jam brake in front

of me to slow down get a better view.

Bloody kaypoh.

This is uniquely SIngapore.... Always want to see got 4D number or not. Other side accident, this side also jammed... 

• Praise 1

Supersonic

This?

Sometimes I see pieces of wood on the road, I think when a speeding bike comes sure kena one.

The usual suspect is lorries dropping shitload on the roads without properly securing what they are carrying.

And LTA doing what ?

• Praise 2

Turbocharged

ccb driver

He can lim kopi with the IO while watching NDP live...such an enjoyment..

can only be reserved for turds like him...

• Praise 1

Supercharged

Aiyah should have studied medicine.

Can ask a wife to take off her clothes

and send the husband the bill for it.

I would have asked a lot of women to

take off their clothes.

ya then end up, you studied Dentistry.

"Take off my clothes? Why? I only want to remove my wisdom tooth!"

:secret-laugh:

• Praise 1

Sometimes even if we car careful shit things still happen. Like for this case, motorbike hit the wooden plank and the impact cause him to flew over to the opposite direction of the expressway. This cause a car to run over him. Really.. Haiz..

Most of the time I have the urge to stop, on hazard light, get out and remove the obstacle, especially if it is a wooden plank.

Ran over once before and felt the impact, cant imagine if it is a speeding motorcycle.

Did on some smaller roads but never had the courage to try on expressway.

Dont wanna end up 好心做坏事 .

Sometimes even if we car careful shit things still happen. Like for this case, motorbike hit the wooden plank and the impact cause him to flew over to the opposite direction of the expressway. This cause a car to run over him. Really.. Haiz..

wah .... both bikers really damn sway. Final Destination-sque

The car and lorry also dunno what happen

Driver arrested already.

"The 32-year-old male driver of the car was arrested for causing death by a negligent act, police said on Tuesday."

Read more at http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/1-dead-4-taken-to-hospital-after-car-flips-over-at-woodlands-9100552

Hmm......I wonder did i read the news wrongly or they never made it clear. From the way it was mention, it seems like the driver arrested was the driver of the car that flip and kill the motorist instead of the driver of the car that was being avoided.

Hmm......I wonder did i read the news wrongly or they never made it clear. From the way it was mention, it seems like the driver arrested was the driver of the car that flip and kill the motorist instead of the driver of the car that was being avoided.

Yes the driver who flipped his car.

He was the cause of the fatal accident.

What are the mitigation contributing to the flipping will be for him to defend in court.

With the video, the TP can estimate the force of the impact,

Took down two traffic lights (width of junction) at the centre divider

Edited by Atonchia
  • Praise 3

Sometimes I see pieces of wood on the road, I think when a speeding bike comes sure kena one.

The usual suspect is lorries dropping shitload on the roads without properly securing what they are carrying.

And LTA doing what ?

Once on a sunday morning while driving in AYE, right in front of the lower delta road saw a big log of wood lying across lanes 2 and 3 and across the chveron towards the exit. I was exiting the expressway and marginally avoided driving over the log of wood...

I called the expressway hotline and reported about it. Could not see clearly if it was removed on my way back (in the opposite side) after about 3 hours.

LTA /TP should step up enforcement of these errant lorries and fine them until they are bone dry...the amount of inconvenience/danger they cause can't be explained.

Turbocharged

Driver arrested already.

"The 32-year-old male driver of the car was arrested for causing death by a negligent act, police said on Tuesday."

Read more at http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/1-dead-4-taken-to-hospital-after-car-flips-over-at-woodlands-9100552

arrest is common for investigation and it doesn't mean his guilty. He's got to prove he's not at fault or at least reduce his liability. 

How many charges for the man? 

1) reckless

2) speeding

3) distracted

4) careless driving

5) manslaughter 

↡ Advertisement