Singapore RECKLESS drivers thread Part IV

RadX

Stupid inconsiderate brainless spastic driver. License should be suspended cos he got no brain.

Wasn't stupid, just KL, till he gave the taxi a kick. Poor innocent sore toes...
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Happened before. Not sure about now. Bukit timah Hill main visitor car park.

When the car park is full there will be a line of cars parked in the centre of the parking area. This makes it difficult for cars vertically parked by the sides to get out or for cars to go in should a lot be available.

Not sure if it still happens

i am not sure...but i hope not. happened to me twice...as in another car parked illegally blocking my way out of a parking lot. one driver was nearby but the other one came down more than 10 mins later. super selfish imho

Just ram the mofo's car and say accelerator stuck...

• Praise 1

Supercharged

WTF...park illegal and block other vehicle.

Like that the silver car still can claim insurance boh?

https://www.facebook.com/xiaofu.lin.75/videos/1510723608986367/

I would be most glad to shift and let the taxi drive out and take the lot. Then I'm free to do whatever I want instead of standing there to make sure I won't get summon.

A little bit of common sense would have make this argument unncessary.

• Praise 12

Hypersonic

Silver car was just being a idiot. He's already there so just move for the taxi to drive out of the car park.

• Praise 6

Silver car was just being a idiot. He's already there so just move for the taxi to drive out of the car park.

He was probably pissed off cos the taxi uncle called him a bloody inconsiderate fool and decided to sulk about it.

But he's too stupid to realize that what he said is true

• Praise 13

Hypersonic

He was probably pissed off cos the taxi uncle called him a bloody inconsiderate fool and decided to sulk about it.

But he's too stupid to realize that what he said is true

It'll still be considered hit and run. Too bad for the taxi driver. He'll likely be suspended and have to pay for the repairs.

If I am the taxi driver, I will hire a lawyer and argue that the silver car owner insists that I bang his car to get out of my parking lot

Edited by RH1667
  • Praise 9

It'll still be considered hit and run. Too bad for the taxi driver. He'll likely be suspended and have to pay for the repairs.

Yep... pity he couldn't keep a cool head.

Note to myself: if meet dumb inconsiderate fcks like this... go for a walk and have a kopi and ciggie instead.

• Praise 1

Hypersonic

If I am the taxi driver, I will hire a lawyer and argue that the silver car owner insists that I bang his car to get out of my parking lot

• Praise 4

Hypersonic

you elites see peasants too up lah

i say most likely the lancer driver llst won't even report

because he scared may not be able to claim and also because in his anger, he probably did not note the taxi registration number

• Praise 3

Yep... pity he couldn't keep a cool head.

Note to myself: if meet dumb inconsiderate fcks like this... go for a walk and have a kopi and ciggie instead.

Yup, perhaps I would take a picture and send to TP, HDB to report illegal parking and obstructing traffic.

• Praise 4

For once, well done Taxi Uncle...

How many of us would want to so what the Taxi Uncle did but never had the balls to do it ???

I am not saying what the Taxi Uncle did is right ..... but some drivers are really jialat.... the double yellow is not there for nothing.... He was there and he refused to move his car... he deserved it completely.

• Praise 11

Hypersonic

Here got reckless driver. London, they have reckless runner.

There are so many keyboard warriors saying that the woman wanted to trip the runner first. [hur] Too many daft people around :a-bang:

• Praise 1

Under the law of easement (which applies to the right of way) the silver car will lose his case in court if he litigates - by stubbornly refusing to give way and thereby causing hardship to the taxi driver (e.g. the opportunity cost of not being able to ply the roads, to earn his due fares) ... while the taxi driver will probably be charged with an act of mischieve, albeit on a mitigated sentence - due to the aggravated circumstance.

Lose-lose case lah.

As someone else mentioned, it would have turned out much less acrimonious, if the silver car had allowed the taxi to drive away, and he then, take the latter' parking slot.

• Praise 7

i am not sure...but i hope not. happened to me twice...as in another car parked illegally blocking my way out of a parking lot. one driver was nearby but the other one came down more than 10 mins later. super selfish imho

Those a-holes should get fined instead... still claim...

↡ Advertisement