Singapore RECKLESS drivers thread Part IV

RadX

I hope he get pricked by his conscience..... :D

The court should just sentence him to sit down, stand up, sit down on that chair for 10,000 times...
  • Praise 1

There was a accident involving a blue cab and a red car at Outram MRT junction.

The red car was heading towards Chinatown from GH direction and cab was turning right from CNB/central polis kedai.

The blue cab rammed into the traffic junction at the construction zone and the red car had the front totaled and its rear bumper ripped off.

drive safe tonight guys.

P/s FC1 is impressive.

Edited by Datsun366
  • Praise 1

It'll still be considered hit and run. Too bad for the taxi driver. He'll likely be suspended and have to pay for the repairs.

Yup, insurance claims are totally different from whether traffic rules have been broken or not.

You crash into, you pay.

But hope LTA will fine the silver car for parking along double yellow line (video proof), and perhaps causing inconvenience to other road users (if such a rule exists).

The court should just sentence him to sit down, stand up, sit down on that chair for 10,000 times...

Waste time,just give him 3 strokes of Rotan will be enough....

• Praise 1

I remember last time they did feature in the news. Cars parked in such a way are left in neutral gears so blocked drivers can just push them out of the way. Handbrakes down of cos.

Not sure how they stopped cars from rolling away. Maybe wheel chocks or something. But it was a different singapore then. If I remember correctly, the article came out in the 90s

I remember last time they did feature in the news. Cars parked in such a way are left in neutral gears so blocked drivers can just push them out of the way. Handbrakes down of cos.

Not sure how they stopped cars from rolling away. Maybe wheel chocks or something. But it was a different singapore then. If I remember correctly, the article came out in the 90s

in korea , jap and even taiwan, they do that.

In SG, unforunately, if you dont put into park, some of the cars cant even lock the doors

I think taxi man quite smart. He hit Lancer lightly so that his taxi bumper didn't suffer much but Lancer side sure dented. Liddat taxi man also will not report insurance and Lancer driver LLST cos his insurance cannot claim taxi insurance cos taxi man didn't report. Lancer driver got to engage own lawyer if want to pursue. Lancer driver squeezed balls ....... ð

The taxi can say he thought there was sufficient clearance to turn out but he misjudge the situation.

Insurance company of the silver car may ask the driver to pay his own excess first before claiming the rest of sum from taxi, and the amount would probably be less than excess.

WTF...park illegal and block other vehicle.

Like that the silver car still can claim insurance boh?

https://www.facebook.com/xiaofu.lin.75/videos/1510723608986367/

Not saying the illegal parker is not at fault... I think the taxi could have come out of the lot even with the car blocking? As long as the side mirror can clear the car beside, there is enough space to turn. Maybe a small 3-pt pivot and he can squeeze through. Illegal parker is an arsehole, but not worth shaking your own rice bowl over him

in korea , jap and even taiwan, they do that.

In SG, unforunately, if you dont put into park, some of the cars cant even lock the doors

And in Thailand also.

The security guards will push the cars around to make space. [laugh]  [thumbsup]

Twincharged

See wrong light also must see cars in front and by the side leh.... Haiz... Run and run away somemore. Now what age liao, so many car cam, he thinks he can run away meh??

Taxi driver never run right?

↡ Advertisement