Singapore RECKLESS drivers thread Part IV

RadX

When one is approaching at 180 or 200, it is anything but far. Overtaking vehicle should learnt to overtake briskly and not be tardy.

I feel the frustration of Porsche driver but his reaction was way too childish.

Personally, I find the cam car overtaking to be quite ok already la. He was already halfway into the fast lane even before we can see the porsche in his rear cam and cam car moved over immediately after overtaking.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

I see some brand of tyres used on taxis I also cringed.

Some ah tiong brand which I can't even remember.

I think long lasting and grip don't go hand in hand. 

• Praise 1

Both are idiots.

Cam car way of overtaking is not common on NSHW, especially if there is a car coming at high speed with its headlamps on (you won't know which VIP - black or white - you will offend).

Porky driver acts as if he has never encountered his way being blocked by overtaking lorries. Try doing that to lorry drivers. Childish to the max.

you mean not uncommon?  you can see small car, old car, coaches all come out to lane 1 at 110kmh or lower just to overtake another 80kmh vehicle, nobody cares about how fast you come from behind.

• Praise 3

There - I complete the statement for you :yeah-im-not-drunk:

I think all aggressors want is for the other to come out of the car and start saying sorry. Then possibly kowtow to them to acknowledge that they are superior. [laugh] [laugh] only to regret that the one they stopped turned out to be twice their size and beat them to a pulp :a-bang:

• Praise 2

you mean not uncommon?  you can see small car, old car, coaches all come out to lane 1 at 110kmh or lower just to overtake another 80kmh vehicle, nobody cares about how fast you come from behind.

You forgot to highlight the "high speed and headlights on" section.

because the opponent is a Porsche and he is seen as bullying. most will tend to side with the "weaker" party.

but for this case, i'm with the cam car driver lah. when he filtered out, lane 1 was clear, and the porsche was quite far away.

the driver would not have been able to properly estimate the speed the porky was going.

i think the porky driver is a dick. the nshw is not a highway for cars to (take for granted to) speed. kena block so be it la, others are just wanting to overtake and he gave way as soon as he could, therefore he's not hogging.

the way i see it, the porky was thinking knn can't you see i'm coming up fast? why did you filter out and block me?  stop by the side! limpeh teach you nshw etiquette!

porky ego very big.

This one no question, that Porsche is an A-hole, period.

Try doing that in US. Someone will pull out a handgun, and he will be history.

• Praise 3

You forgot to highlight the "high speed and headlights on" section.

actually regardless if you high beam or not, they will ignore and continue with the overtaking, see too many such behavior. However, the good thing is they will still filter back to left lane after the overtaking.

This is the wuss porker driver's explanation.

Leon Zun Liu

"Hi folks, our Highway Code dictates that lane 1 is for fast cars and give way to fast car before changing lane for safety reason. I'm the Porsche owner and would like to clarify that the Mercedes E Class driver deliberate lane changing action could cause a severe accident! I was going really fast on lane 1, and he saw me coming cos he wanted to change lane from lane 2 to lane 1 but went back to lane 2. Then he changed into lane 1 last minute causing me to do an emergency brake resulting in an almost rear end collision with him. I wanted him to stop his car to highlight the danger of his inconsiderate driving action that was so dangerous and could cause lives. Now, he could tell the world his one sided story. Some kinda guys without any conscience! Yes, speeding is wrong, but let the authorities deal with us. Motorists shouldn't hog the roads like the way they do in Singapore

• Praise 5

From roads sg

Singaporean road raged by Porsche SLL8300B driver on Malaysian road.

"I was driving a Singapore registered car along the Malaysian Highway from Lima Kedai Toll towards Tuas Checkpoint on 9 Sep 2016 @ 2.20pm when I overtook a Malaysian car. I was travelling at about 110 km/h.

The video will show his act of hogging me. He continued to slow down and then signaled me to stop at the side, which I refused. Knowing he could see from his rear view mirror, I took my mobile phone and pretended to make a call. I believe on seeing this he continued his journey." - X Man.

Submitted by: TLC

Please do not bring this "kiasu" driving habit when you are on Malaysia road.. especially on the NSH.

Regardless what speed you are going, when you saw a car coming fast from behind at lane 1, you shouldn't have filtered out from lane 2 and block his way.. You should have let him pass first before switching to lane 1.

Likewise, if you are travelling at 200kph at lane 1 on the NSH and there's no cars infront of you.  You saw a car approaching fast right behind you.  You just have to filter to lane 2 and let him pass then filter back to lane 1.

• Praise 8

Yes! like u r driving on left lane main road, one car from small road see u coming yet still die die turn out causing u to brake,ur mind thinking "nvm nvm" :that-dood-is-up-to-something: but once it turn out, drive slow like a m-farker causing u to brake harder then ur mind will flash with "CCB CCB" :secret-laugh:

This is so common on NS Highway. At least the cam car came out way before the porky was near him. The lorries and the buses come out even more suddenly than the cam car. I am sure if it was a bus or a lorry he would slowed down and then carried on without trying to be so garang.
  • Praise 2

i closed shop many years never utter my first - vulgar - language already.

but i say to this porker - CCB.

i didn't get the feeling that the cam car saw him coming, and hesitated before overtaking, as claimed by him. If the cam car saw him, then cam car should have given way.

Still, the 2nd para above stands.

• Praise 1

i suspect the porker driver is going to be csied real soon (if not already).

:D

• Praise 2

by right if the car behind come up fast should have let him pass first before filtering out to over take lar, he already high beam the merc but the merc still boh chap and come out. having said that his reaction to it was not necessary lar. the most kpkb to himself and accurate again lar.

That porsche was so far away when cam car was attempting to overtake the blue car and cam car give way immediately. Don't see why the porsche driver got angry since he isn't even in a rush.

The Porker driver overreacted.

But the cam car is a farked up driver. This is not Singapore. This is the NSHW, where speeds above 200 are not uncommon. Don't quibble about legality, keep your amateur TP mentality south of the border. The point is that one has to be extremely careful about filtering to the right lane. The cam car could reasonably have seen the Porsche before he started his move. He either didn't see him (kayu) or didn't care (reckless). Either way, he has no business driving in NSHW.

Contrary to some other comments, the cam car way of driving is *not* common among Malaysian car drivers. Yes, buses and lorries often don't give a f**k, so one has to be super careful approaching them (and even if they're not making dangerous moves, there's turbulence in their wake).

But the only cars I've seen commonly making this kind of dumbass move are Singapore cars. Idiots.

But as I said, the P driver is still guilty of massive overreaction. Blast the everloving sh*t out of the horn at that guy, finger him to your heart's content, but move on. Don't make things even more dangerous by weaving in and out of traffic like that.

Edited by Turboflat4
  • Praise 4

I dare him to do the same to local drivers.

I dare him to do the same to me!!

I will be a wimp and apologise.

This one no question, that Porsche is an A-hole, period.

Try doing that in US. Someone will pull out a handgun, and he will be history.

Or that someone will pull out his handgun and rape the porky driver's ass
↡ Advertisement