COE Bidding – 1st Round of May 2017

Carbon82

Don't worry bro! When you climb into your new ride. The smell of a new car.... intoxicating. The sight of the sheetmetal sexy curves... dazzling. The feel of the steering wheel and gearstick.... caressing. The drive out of the showroom....syiok. All your sadness forgotten then.

Lol.. only for a short while nia la.. then reality kicks in and you remember got to pay the bills. Haha..

Anyway, enjoy our rides and work harder to earn more money!!

发财发财!!

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Don't worry bro! When you climb into your new ride. The smell of a new car.... intoxicating. The sight of the sheetmetal sexy curves... dazzling. The feel of the steering wheel and gearstick.... caressing. The drive out of the showroom....syiok. All your sadness forgotten then.

What brand and Model?

What brand and Model?

• Praise 1

What brand and Model?

What brand and Model?

The brand that many many people hate. Until I scared to say. Bashed so many times haha! MPV

• Praise 1

Bro, our family also booked that same model, delivery in july!

Nowadays too many Sharan on the roads cannot leh
  • Praise 1

Congrats to all who has just secured your COE! Enjoy the car waiting moment!

Again this round also shows that COE ups and downs is independent of / not related/affected/correlated with the number of pages being discussed in that round's discussion thread :)

• Praise 2

The number of bidders received for cat A are much lesser for the 1st May bidding. . Probably some of them went for cat C vehicles

Despite lesser bid and car expo ... COE price remain high for CAT A,B &E . ! For CAT C despite received more than 100% available quotas .... COE prices only $26,000 ??? No brainer at all ...
  • Praise 1

Thank you Bro!

Had wanted to wait for the new Opel insignia but was totally smitten by the Megane at the close of the motor show last Sunday.

The test drive today wrap up everything... the only changes is my choice from turbo diesal to petrol instead after a long struggle in the showroom. [:/] 

hi bro

I also choose the petrol over the diesel model despite higher price . Petrol is much quieter than the diesel model .1st look caught my heart too after searching around for sometime . got my bidding at 52k.. getting my ride end of this month .

Pm me so next time we can exchange information about the car as not much petrol ver around yet . haha

Cheers 

• Praise 1

hi bro

I also choose the petrol over the diesel model despite higher price . Petrol is much quieter than the diesel model .1st look caught my heart too after searching around for sometime . got my bidding at 52k.. getting my ride end of this month .

Pm me so next time we can exchange information about the car as not much petrol ver around yet . haha

Cheers

Good decision as also good for your health in the Long run .
  • Praise 1

hi bro

Cheers 

Hi Bro,

The refinement of the petrol model surprised me when I first step on the accelerator.

It is so much different from the 1.2T petrol used by pug 308 which can feel an obvious struggle from the engine to pick up speed... I am quite a heavy footer.

I feel 5K is not a big price to pay for a better refinement car with a better 0~100km/h figure and a seven speed gearbox instead of six speed for the diesel.

Congrats for getting your car at the end of the month.

Did you choose an existing colour that they have on stock?

I was told mine will be available from May to Jul... depending on shipment.

I will be glad to exchange information with you if there are any and hope to see more people driving this car.

Hi Bro,

The refinement of the petrol model surprised me when I first step on the accelerator.

It is so much different from the 1.2T petrol used by pug 308 which can feel an obvious struggle from the engine to pick up speed... I am quite a heavy footer.

I feel 5K is not a big price to pay for a better refinement car with a better 0~100km/h figure and a seven speed gearbox instead of six speed for the diesel.

Congrats for getting your car at the end of the month.

Did you choose an existing colour that they have on stock?

I was told mine will be available from May to Jul... depending on shipment.

I will be glad to exchange information with you if there are any and hope to see more people driving this car.

I getting the blue colour . i booked the ride since march . there quite any diesel ver around .

Guys, first time buying new car... My existing car expiring end March 2018. COE price aside, generally which months would the SE be more hungry so that I can get better deal/ freebies?

December! That perfectly suits your Mar 2018 scrapping

Guys, first time buying new car... My existing car expiring end March 2018. COE price aside, generally which months would the SE be more hungry so that I can get better deal/ freebies?

Turbocharged

Can start looking from Oct onwards.

But right now, go to test drive and short list the car you want, and start to monitor prices.

Jan 2018 would also be good to to purchase, during the next Motor Show.

↡ Advertisement