Submit a review & get Bullsone products worth up to $76!

spzen

@Sony @solar @aukang I have reached and I am sitting inside Burger King with your goodies! Come find me inside!

Bro, 

u need a sign board next time... hahaha

↡ Advertisement

Internal Moderator

Better not. I scare my manager dress me as a mascot next time. 

red-cars-mascot-costume-adult-character-

Bro, 

u need a sign board next time... hahaha

Internal Moderator

The water beading part is about the same as rainex. Also must have some speed then you can see the effect. However, so far my wiper still wipes smoothly.

I used to use rainex too. A bit disappointed with that. 

I am cautious in applying it on the front wind screen. Because previously I applied Rainex on my front windscreen. Yeah it beads water well, but at slow speeds it doesn't, so I have to use the wipers, but Rainex made the wiper rubber judder. Not sure whether this Rainok is similar. You monitor and see then update us lah.

anyone tried the wheel cleaner?

frankly i'm quite disappointed at the first attempt. doesn't dissolve the brake dust like what i expected, 

when it dry out, it leave a stain which is difficult to clean off despite using a sponge. 

i can achieve better result using normal shampoo and sponge. 

the spray quite detailer is quite ok.. 

The water beading part is about the same as rainex. Also must have some speed then you can see the effect. However, so far my wiper still wipes smoothly.

I used to use rainex too. A bit disappointed with that. 

Bro, finally got to see the effects for the RainOK. Its nice and very water repellent. But I got an issue leh. If I leave the layer on as it is, there will be a layer of cloudy film on the glass and cannot see clearly leh. In the end I had to wipe it off with a cloth after it dried up.  Anyone else encountered this?

frankly i'm quite disappointed at the first attempt. doesn't dissolve the brake dust like what i expected, 

when it dry out, it leave a stain which is difficult to clean off despite using a sponge. 

I got the wheel cleaner as well.. Same thoughts as you Bro.. The brake dust is still sticking on to my rims even after the application. I rather use normal car shampoo liquid and wipe it off with a sponge, just as I need to wipe off using a sponge after the Wheel cleaner. Kinda waste money to buy the wheel cleaner when I need to sponge it away like normal times.

Haha, yesterday my side here got a light shower. So I have experienced the beading effect. I hope there is a bird shit repellent/self-cleaning spray thou. Like the bird shit on my car, the shit will self-slide off the car. I park at an open car park and me always kenna bird shit. 4D also never kenna before. :/ 

Yes! Kindly help us to submit a review at Product Guide page! 

the reason is we will be easier to do all the archiving over there! 

Here's the shortcut link to Bullsone products!

http://www.sgcarmart.com/products/listing.php?BRD=Bullsone

Hi bro, thanks do check out our First Class Bug and Tar Remover!  [laugh]  [laugh]

https://www.bullsone.com.sg/products/firstclass-bug-tar-remover-300ml

bug-tar_page_d48785bf-66d9-4a5a-a81c-e62

https://www.bullsone.com.sg/products/firstclass-bug-tar-remover-300ml

I am cautious in applying it on the front wind screen. Because previously I applied Rainex on my front windscreen. Yeah it beads water well, but at slow speeds it doesn't, so I have to use the wipers, but Rainex made the wiper rubber judder. Not sure whether this Rainok is similar. You monitor and see then update us lah.

logo2_400x.png?v=1495180514

Hi Bros,

RainOK does not cause wiper juddering.

There are 3 main causes for wiper juddering,

1. Oil residue on Windscreen

Because of chemicals and pollutants found in our environment, overtime a layer of oil will form on our glass surfaces, especially so on the front windscreen. This oil is difficult to get rid off using normal glass cleaners. Shining a light directly on the windscreen, you will be able to see clearly if there is such oil stain!

We have a product, Ultimate Glass Clean that can remove this oil film, recommended to use together with RainOK for a perfect coat!

Here's a video from Bullsone Indonesia!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=le1ubZPHLZQ

2. Window Glass Cleaner used

Some of our customers use "Windows glass cleaners" like Windex or Mr Muscle Glass Cleaners etc to clean their windscreen. While this might be effective in leaving a streak free clean, they leave a "shine" on the glass which is a form of wax/coat that can cause wipers to judder and damage the graphite coating on your wipers. Bullsone glass cleaners are developed and tested for use on automotive applications.

3. Wiper Graphite coating dirty or worn out

Finally, the last reason might be your wiper blades require replacement of there is dirt on the rubber blade itself. Only clean wiper blades with water and wipe clean with a tissue. Cleaning your blades will ensure they last longer and maintain their performance!

Check out our other range of Glass Care products  [;)]

https://www.bullsone.com.sg/collections/glass-care

• Praise 1

Internal Moderator

Woah! How much issit retailing? How come this is not inside the giveaway? I would love to keep one inside my car. 

Hi Sony,

Sorry to hear that bro, would it be convenient for you to drop by our showroom at 50 Serangoon North Ave 4, #01-22? :)

Hi Sir,

Price is retailing at $11.90! Setup an online account on our site and get 15% off your first order! 

We will try to include this in our next giveaway for sure :)

Woah! How much issit retailing? How come this is not inside the giveaway? I would love to keep one inside my car. 

• Praise 1

Internal Moderator

I think is the application part. 

What I did in order to have a perfect vision is that after I sprayed, I will wait for it to cured 1st. As I am not a train spray painter, I also have this problem. cannot spray evenly. So what I did is I will use a microfibre cloth to wipe the excess away. 

Nowadays I never use glass cleaner also. I just spray and wipe away. Treat RainOK as glass cleaner. Since my puny van is going to say bye bye to me. haha. 

Bro, finally got to see the effects for the RainOK. Its nice and very water repellent. But I got an issue leh. If I leave the layer on as it is, there will be a layer of cloudy film on the glass and cannot see clearly leh. In the end I had to wipe it off with a cloth after it dried up.  Anyone else encountered this?

I got the wheel cleaner as well.. Same thoughts as you Bro.. The brake dust is still sticking on to my rims even after the application. I rather use normal car shampoo liquid and wipe it off with a sponge, just as I need to wipe off using a sponge after the Wheel cleaner. Kinda waste money to buy the wheel cleaner when I need to sponge it away like normal times.

Internal Moderator

VERY GOOD! I shall purchase one bottle! Show some support! (: Good job! 

Hi Sony,

Sorry to hear that bro, would it be convenient for you to drop by our showroom at 50 Serangoon North Ave 4, #01-22? :)

Hi Sir,

Price is retailing at $11.90! Setup an online account on our site and get 15% off your first order! 

We will try to include this in our next giveaway for sure :)

I think is the application part. 

What I did in order to have a perfect vision is that after I sprayed, I will wait for it to cured 1st. As I am not a train spray painter, I also have this problem. cannot spray evenly. So what I did is I will use a microfibre cloth to wipe the excess away. 

Nowadays I never use glass cleaner also. I just spray and wipe away. Treat RainOK as glass cleaner. Since my puny van is going to say bye bye to me. haha. 

So its common la.. the cloudy film does exist la.. I thought only me kenna, how come so suay.. So indeed need to wipe away as well. Thanks for informing. As for wheel cleaner, disappointing product.

Internal Moderator

I think is a yes and no. If you spray a light coating on a windscreen, I don't think there will be a cloudy effect.

We more heavy finger, press liao never let go kind. haha.  

I never tried the wheel cleaner, so no comment for it. But my knowledge for wheel cleaner, I am talking about a general brand. It does not prevent brake dust to come back. Need to use a rim protectant product to prevent the brake dust from coming back. 

I googled. Maybe this product can prevent from brake dust. 

SC_First_Class_Wheel_Clean_Shine.jpg

There again, I never tried before. So is only base on my incompetent washing car experience. (: 

So its common la.. the cloudy film does exist la.. I thought only me kenna, how come so suay.. So indeed need to wipe away as well. Thanks for informing. As for wheel cleaner, disappointing product.

I think is a yes and no. If you spray a light coating on a windscreen, I don't think there will be a cloudy effect.

We more heavy finger, press liao never let go kind. haha.  

I never tried the wheel cleaner, so no comment for it. But my knowledge for wheel cleaner, I am talking about a general brand. It does not prevent brake dust to come back. Need to use a rim protectant product to prevent the brake dust from coming back. 

I googled. Maybe this product can prevent from brake dust. 

SC_First_Class_Wheel_Clean_Shine.jpg

There again, I never tried before. So is only base on my incompetent washing car experience. (: 

I haven't even come to the part where prevention of brake dust is in the picture. I'm talking about removal of brake dust and grime like all wheel cleaners does. The Bullsone wheel cleaner doesn't do that job.

I haven't even come to the part where prevention of brake dust is in the picture. I'm talking about removal of brake dust and grime like all wheel cleaners does. The Bullsone wheel cleaner doesn't do that job.

Oops... Jialat liao... I also got this product, but yet to try.... Maybe after spray on need to spray with water jet to remove the stains?

A similar wheel cleaner does the job of removing the brake dust, but stains the rim with the brake dust dissolved liquid if you don't wash it away quickly as it dries quite fast.

Just collected the giveaway items. Selected the Crystal Coat and Micro Fiber Cloths.  The cloths come with 3 difference feeling, fine and soft and a bonus gift of Saladdin Deodorizer.

Will try the Crystal coat and other items this afternoon and feedback.  Thanks to Bullsone.

• Praise 1

(edited)

Oops... Jialat liao... I also got this product, but yet to try.... Maybe after spray on need to spray with water jet to remove the stains?

A similar wheel cleaner does the job of removing the brake dust, but stains the rim with the brake dust dissolved liquid if you don't wash it away quickly as it dries quite fast.

Thats the point, the product doesn't act fast enough and then dries up. Tried on other rims and rinse before it dries but no effect on cleaning Edited by Buadongdong

Bullsone Multi Purpose Cleaner!

Use it on fabrics, leather, plastic surfaces!

Great for cleaning your home, office or your personal belongings!

I like to use it to clean my shoes!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QSqzQ-5iqc&feature=youtu.be

Buy Now!

SC_First_Class_Multi_Purpose_Cleaner_f92

https://www.bullsone.com.sg/collections/surface-care/products/first-class-multi-purpose-cleaner

Hi Bro,

Yes that is correct, as our product is alcohol based, if applied in a dry area, please wipe off residue once the coating sets. If it is raining heavily outside just drive in to the rain!!

Unlike our competitors who use liquid based water repellent which is MORE time consuming to apply. Also, coating needs to avoid contact with water for 2 hours.

RainOK Speed forms an coating after 3 SECONDS and can be used when you need a quick coating if its raining outside.

↡ Advertisement