Submit a review & get Bullsone products worth up to $76!

spzen

Turbocharged

Aiyoh I forgot about this, was meaning to try out because I was curious about Bullsone products (especially the shampoo and windshield water repellent), still on?

↡ Advertisement

Aiyoh I forgot about this, was meaning to try out because I was curious about Bullsone products (especially the shampoo and windshield water repellent), still on?

Yes, still on!

Please join here  :grin:

Hi Good morning to all,

I've collected the Bullsone Shot Pro Fuel System Cleaner 6 in1 yesterday.  Has any Brothers used it by now and what is the result, especially apply it on new car? 

So far there's no review on this product.  I am still considering whether should I use it on my new car or try it on my wife's car which is 8 years old.

Thanks in advance.

Hi Good morning to all,

I've collected the Bullsone Shot Pro Fuel System Cleaner 6 in1 yesterday. Has any Brothers used it by now and what is the result, especially apply it on new car?

So far there's no review on this product. I am still considering whether should I use it on my new car or try it on my wife's car which is 8 years old.

Thanks in advance.

Hmmm.. What does instructions on the bottle say? Does a new engine need to be cleaned?

Hmmm.. What does instructions on the bottle say? Does a new engine need to be cleaned?

Thank you for your point.  I also have a thought of it whether a new car needs cleaning.  But the bottle say "Highly recommended for new car" 

Another thing the bottle say "Best use before 3 years on date of manufactured" but I didn't find anywhere from the box that mention the date of manufactured.

Thank you for your point.  I also have a thought of it whether a new car needs cleaning.  But the bottle say "Highly recommended for new car" 

Another thing the bottle say "Best use before 3 years on date of manufactured" but I didn't find anywhere from the box that mention the date of manufactured.

Was it referring to new car less than 3 years old?

I guess there must be some costing that the liquid adds and prevents rust / water etc. The resident bullsone rep should be able to provide better answers.

Lai Lai Lai.. lets all meet for lunch.. @tianmo, wanna join us?? @pchou & @kobayashiGT, what say you??

oh noooo, i'm dont spoil my diet! ahahahha

I guess there must be some costing that the liquid adds and prevents rust / water etc. The resident bullsone rep should be able to provide better answers.

Not 'costing'.....auto corrected.. Should be' consideration'...

oh noooo, i'm dont spoil my diet! ahahahha

Aiyo.. 破界 for once la.. @tianmo also for you, eat lunch during your lunch time instead of 4pm leh.. Once in a while should have cheat days mah.. Right?? So let me know which date ok? hahahaha..

Hi Good morning to all,

I've collected the Bullsone Shot Pro Fuel System Cleaner 6 in1 yesterday.  Has any Brothers used it by now and what is the result, especially apply it on new car? 

So far there's no review on this product.  I am still considering whether should I use it on my new car or try it on my wife's car which is 8 years old.

Thanks in advance.

logo2_400x.png?v=1495180514

Hi Sir, Apologies for the late reply,

We have 3 versions of Bullsoneshot- New Car, PRO and 70,000.

Key difference is formulation of the fuel system cleaner and its key functions.

Bullsone_Shot_for_New_Car_Gasoline_600x6

Bullsoneshot New Car, as the name suggests is for newer cars with a mileage below 35,000km. Key benefit is protection of fuel system components to prevent buildup of carbon deposits on Injector valves, combustion chambers. This will reduce wear and tear of your engine as it ages.

EC_Bullsoneshot_Pro_6in1_e2e497df-34e1-4

Bullsoneshot PRO is recommended for cars with mileages between 35,000km and 70,000km. At this mileage, carbon deposits will most likely be present in the car's injector valves and combustion chambers and this unique 6 in 1 formula helps rid of excess carbon resulted from incomplete fuel combustion.

Do check out our video on an R&D test for this product!

Bullsoneshot Pro R&D Video in Korea

Bullsone_Shot_70000_Enhanced_Total_Fuel_

Bullsoneshot 70,000 is recommended for high mileage vehicles above 70,000km. This formulation of Bullsoneshot is used to restore lost engine performance and reduce engine vibrations and noise. Great for used cars or goods vehicles too!

Do check out our positive reviews on Qoo10sg!

http://list.qoo10.sg/item/BULLSONE-NEW-2017-BULLSONESHOT-CAR-FUEL-TREATMENT-FUEL-ADDITIVE-FOR-GASOLINE/506526942

Hi Sir, Apologies for the late reply,

We have 3 versions of Bullsoneshot- New Car, PRO and 70,000.

Key difference is formulation of the fuel system cleaner and its key functions.

Bullsone_Shot_for_New_Car_Gasoline_600x6

Bullsoneshot New Car, as the name suggests is for newer cars with a mileage below 35,000km. Key benefit is protection of fuel system components to prevent buildup of carbon deposits on Injector valves, combustion chambers. This will reduce wear and tear of your engine as it ages.

EC_Bullsoneshot_Pro_6in1_e2e497df-34e1-4

Bullsoneshot PRO is recommended for cars with mileages between 35,000km and 70,000km. At this mileage, carbon deposits will most likely be present in the car's injector valves and combustion chambers and this unique 6 in 1 formula helps rid of excess carbon resulted from incomplete fuel combustion.

Do check out our video on an R&D test for this product!

Bullsoneshot Pro R&D Video in Korea

Bullsone_Shot_70000_Enhanced_Total_Fuel_

Bullsoneshot 70,000 is recommended for high mileage vehicles above 70,000km. This formulation of Bullsoneshot is used to restore lost engine performance and reduce engine vibrations and noise. Great for used cars or goods vehicles too!

Do check out our positive reviews on Qoo10sg!

http://list.qoo10.sg/item/BULLSONE-NEW-2017-BULLSONESHOT-CAR-FUEL-TREATMENT-FUEL-ADDITIVE-FOR-GASOLINE/506526942

Hi Bullsone-SG, 

Thanks for your kind explanation.  As such, my PRO 6 in 1 may not appropriate to use in my car which only runs 17,000km and my wife's car had reached 140,000km.

Have a nice day and a nice long weekend ahead :)

Hi Bullsone-SG, 

Thanks for your kind explanation.  As such, my PRO 6 in 1 may not appropriate to use in my car which only runs 17,000km and my wife's car had reached 140,000km.

Have a nice day and a nice long weekend ahead :)

Hi AltisOwner,

While it is recommended for your car to use Bullsoneshot New Car, Bullsoneshot Pro 6 in 1 for Gasoline engine can still be used on either of your cars. Rest assured you will still experience the benefits of Bullsoneshot!

Hope this clarifies!  [laugh]  [laugh]

Members who are ready to groom their car
  1. keanC
  2. Buadongdong
  3. SuPerBoRed
  4. Sdf4786k
  5. Cheong72
  6. Kurty
  7. Johnson79
  8. mycar888
  9. Little_prince
  10. sbliew
  11. Nutty
  12. Keromond
  13. Mini19
  14. Xingkia
  15. Rootkie
  16. Itachino
  17. Solar
  18. Bra85
  19. Aukang
  20. Will_I_Am
  21. Achtung
  22. Victorco
  23. alex976
  24. Heman75
  25. Fuelsaver
  26. Sony
  27. hsl118
  28. hpy090909
  29. Raychay
  30. Multi
  31. Deeq
  32. Insaneguy
  33. AltisOwner
  34. L_club23
  35. Hondaes8
  36. Kys99
  37. Kippei

For selected premium members who have completed the payment, you may collect your Bullsone items at venue & timing you have chosen during the registration!  

30 first reviewers who are qualified to receive Bullsone Bullsoneshot Pro (worth $19.90)
  1. Sdf4786k
  2. Cheong72
  3. mycar888
  4. keanC
  5. Nutty
  6. Kurty
  7. Rootkie
  8. Johnson79
  9. Little_prince
  10. sbliew
  11. Heman75
  12. Raychay
  13. Sony
  14. Buadongdong
  15. AltisOwner
  16. Deeq
  17. Heman75

You may self-collect the item at this timing and venue:
SGCM Office, Monday - Friday, 10 AM - 5 PM.

Thank you!

Members who are ready to groom their car
  1. keanC
  2. Buadongdong
  3. SuPerBoRed
  4. Sdf4786k
  5. Cheong72
  6. Kurty
  7. Johnson79
  8. mycar888
  9. Little_prince
  10. sbliew
  11. Nutty
  12. Keromond
  13. Mini19
  14. Xingkia
  15. Rootkie
  16. Itachino
  17. Solar
  18. Bra85
  19. Aukang
  20. Will_I_Am
  21. Achtung
  22. Victorco
  23. alex976
  24. Heman75
  25. Fuelsaver
  26. Sony
  27. hsl118
  28. hpy090909
  29. Raychay
  30. Multi
  31. Deeq
  32. Insaneguy
  33. AltisOwner
  34. L_club23
  35. Hondaes8
  36. Kys99
  37. Kippei

For selected premium members who have completed the payment, you may collect your Bullsone items at venue & timing you have chosen during the registration!  

30 first reviewers who are qualified to receive Bullsone Bullsoneshot Pro (worth $19.90)
  1. Sdf4786k
  2. Cheong72
  3. mycar888
  4. keanC
  5. Nutty
  6. Kurty
  7. Rootkie
  8. Johnson79
  9. Little_prince
  10. sbliew
  11. Heman75
  12. Raychay
  13. Sony
  14. Buadongdong
  15. AltisOwner
  16. Deeq
  17. Heman75
  18. Aukang
  19. Insaneguy

You may self-collect the item at this timing and venue:
SGCM Office, Monday - Friday, 10 AM - 5 PM.

Thank you!

Hmmm... I wrote 2 reviews liao... Not entitled to the Pro?

Hello!

Yes yes, you are entitled too!  :a-good: Please collect your Bullsoneshot Pro at SGCM Office, Monday-Friday 10 AM - 5 PM.

Thank you!

Hello!

1) You have to meet the criteria of joining this giveaway (Premium member, Neutral Newbie needs to at least have 20 posts)

2) Register for the giveaway. If you are qualified, we will send you the PM for the payment link. 

3) Once payment is made, you can collect the items, try it out, and write 2 reviews of the items that you tried out.

4) First 30 members who submitted 2 reviews will receive Bullsone Bullsoneshot Pro  [thumbsup]

Hope that helps!

M I too late?!  [laugh]

↡ Advertisement