Submit a review & get Bullsone products worth up to $76!

spzen

Ok.. will do a simple write up about the product here for bros who may not bother to read the reviews submitted...  

i opted for the items

1) Bullsone First Class Crystal Coat

2) Bullsone First Class Superfine Cloth for Cleaning Towel Set

and free gift Bullsone Saladdin Car Fumigation Deodorizer (Mint) 

I have an existing package with those carpark cleaning services.. ... which i used when ever i feel like splurging 50bucks and more during pre-CNY for the waxy glossy finish.

But my car is an old one.. coming to its final year in 2018. So PPS does not make sense.. they will not do due to the paint correction work that needs to be done in the first place. 

The crystal coat is a strong recommendation for anyone else who wants their car to have a showroom shine on older cars. Ease of use is quite ridiculous... what i did was go to a normal car wash first.. clean up the exterior... drive home..  dry off excess water..  Spray... and wipe off..  Its that simple! 

I used in last thursday.. 1 June... straight after collection .. 1 coat whole car...  1 extra coat for the bonnet...  

its been 5days...  the car is still shiny. All from a little exercise time of 15mins.

Now it seems to me there are still extra slots available for this lovely give-away...  Dont miss out bros.. 

↡ Advertisement

Bought the whole set of crystal coat to test on my new car and surprise to see the after result same as the video using a stuff toy to test it smoothest of the car .. well done bullsone

Register already

Internal Moderator

@Sony @solar @aukang I have reached and I am sitting inside Burger King with your goodies! Come find me inside!

Members who are ready to groom their car

1. Buadongdong

2. SuPerBoRed

3. Sdf4786k

4. keanC

5. Cheong72

6. Johnson79

7. Little_prince

8. mycar888

9. Kurty

10. sbliew

11. Nutty

12. Xingkia

13. Rootkie

14. Keromond

15. Mini19

16. Bra85

17. Itachino

18. Solar

19. Aukang

20. Will_I_Am

21. Achtung

22. Heman75

23. hsl118

24. hpy090909

25. Multi

26. Deeq

27. Insaneguy

28. AltisOwner

For selected premium members who have completed the payment, you may collect your Bullsone items at venue & timing you have chosen during the registration!   [cool]

30 first reviewers who are qualified to receive Bullsone Bullsoneshot Pro (worth $19.90)

1. Sdf4786k

2. Cheong72

3. mycar888

4. keanC

5. Nutty

6. Kurty

7. Rootkie

8. Johnson79

You may self-collect the item at this timing and venue:

SGCM Office, 11 AM - 2 PM on 9 June / 14 June / 16 June 2017

Thank you!

interesting. I got msg from MCF to ask me to try this product.... again...

Entitle to go 2 rounds meh..

Anyway, give other people a chance lah...

Product quite good. Tempting ...

Internal Moderator

Did anyone redeem the rainOK? 

GC_RainOK_Speed_Spray_c4cafa0a-cf83-47ac

I super like the beading effect from this product. and the ease of usage. Car can be dirty, but windscreens and mirrors must be clean and RainOK! haha. 

interesting. I got msg from MCF to ask me to try this product.... again...

Entitle to go 2 rounds meh..

Anyway, give other people a chance lah...

Product quite good. Tempting ...

Did anyone redeem the rainOK? 

GC_RainOK_Speed_Spray_c4cafa0a-cf83-47ac

I super like the beading effect from this product. and the ease of usage. Car can be dirty, but windscreens and mirrors must be clean and RainOK! haha. 

I redeemed this.. Applied but now waiting for rain to come to witness the effects. By the way, the reviews are to be done at the product review page right? We don't have to do it in this thread right?

Internal Moderator

Haha, yesterday my side here got a light shower. So I have experienced the beading effect. I hope there is a bird shit repellent/self-cleaning spray thou. Like the bird shit on my car, the shit will self-slide off the car. I park at an open car park and me always kenna bird shit. 4D also never kenna before. :/ 

Yes! Kindly help us to submit a review at Product Guide page! 

the reason is we will be easier to do all the archiving over there! 

Here's the shortcut link to Bullsone products!

http://www.sgcarmart.com/products/listing.php?BRD=Bullsone

I redeemed this.. Applied but now waiting for rain to come to witness the effects. By the way, the reviews are to be done at the product review page right? We don't have to do it in this thread right?

• Praise 1

I redeemed this and tried it on the mirror and yes it is very good. I am thinking of spraying it on my whole rear window. what you think?

Haha, yesterday my side here got a light shower. So I have experienced the beading effect. I hope there is a bird shit repellent/self-cleaning spray thou. Like the bird shit on my car, the shit will self-slide off the car. I park at an open car park and me always kenna bird shit. 4D also never kenna before. :/ 

Yes! Kindly help us to submit a review at Product Guide page! 

the reason is we will be easier to do all the archiving over there! 

Here's the shortcut link to Bullsone products!

http://www.sgcarmart.com/products/listing.php?BRD=Bullsone

Internal Moderator

My application method is my windscreen, driver and passenger windows and side mirrors. 

I never spray on the rear windows one. I find it not necessary thou. But maybe I am stingy. so that's why! haha. 

I redeemed this and tried it on the mirror and yes it is very good. I am thinking of spraying it on my whole rear window. what you think?

Members who are ready to groom their car

1. Buadongdong

2. SuPerBoRed

3. Sdf4786k

4. keanC

5. Cheong72

6. Johnson79

7. Little_prince

8. mycar888

9. Kurty

10. sbliew

11. Nutty

12. Xingkia

13. Rootkie

14. Keromond

15. Mini19

16. Bra85

17. Itachino

18. Solar

19. Aukang

20. Will_I_Am

21. Achtung

22. Heman75

23. hsl118

24. hpy090909

25. Multi

26. Deeq

27. Insaneguy

28. AltisOwner

29. alex976

30. Fuelsaver

31. Kys99

For selected premium members who have completed the payment, you may collect your Bullsone items at venue & timing you have chosen during the registration!  

30 first reviewers who are qualified to receive Bullsone Bullsoneshot Pro (worth $19.90)

1. Sdf4786k

2. Cheong72

3. mycar888

4. keanC

5. Nutty

6. Kurty

7. Rootkie

8. Johnson79

9. Little_prince

10. sbliew

You may self-collect the item at this timing and venue:

SGCM Office, 11 AM - 2 PM on 14 June / 16 June 2017

Thank you!

i wrote on this thread as goodwill la...  when i wrote it the member list quite short mah..   think with a honest review here shld reach out more ppl ...   

now seems 30+ slots all taken liao... so...  [laugh]

My application method is my windscreen, driver and passenger windows and side mirrors. 

I never spray on the rear windows one. I find it not necessary thou. But maybe I am stingy. so that's why! haha. 

you can use it for all mirrors but preferably not the front windscreen.... there will be times you still need to use your wiper

you can use it for all mirrors but preferably not the front windscreen.... there will be times you still need to use your wiper

The solution is not compatible with the wiper rubber?

Internal Moderator

It is safe for wiper rubber. 

Just that I never spray on rear windows. I don't have a habit of looking at the rear windows. hahah. So dirty or not, I won't notice. hahahaha. 

The solution is not compatible with the wiper rubber?

I am cautious in applying it on the front wind screen. Because previously I applied Rainex on my front windscreen. Yeah it beads water well, but at slow speeds it doesn't, so I have to use the wipers, but Rainex made the wiper rubber judder. Not sure whether this Rainok is similar. You monitor and see then update us lah.

It is safe for wiper rubber. 

Just that I never spray on rear windows. I don't have a habit of looking at the rear windows. hahah. So dirty or not, I won't notice. hahahaha. 

↡ Advertisement