Submit a review & get Bullsone products worth up to $76!

spzen

Neutral Newbie

a picture speaks a thousand words after the free trial...

just a general review

Glass Cleaner - applied as per instructions. wipers have slight juddering

Wheel Cleaner - not very impressive, have to manually wash rims

Shampoo - Nice smell, easy to apply. Downside is that you have to ensure the surface is smooth if not you gona scratch ur car while washing

Crystal Coat - here is the best part, it very easy to apply and results are superb! 

post-21835-0-90678000-1497445882.jpg

Internal Moderator

Hi Sir, Thank you for your feedback! 

May I request you to help Bullsone to write a reveiw at Product Guide? 

http://www.sgcarmart.com/products/listing.php?BRD=Bullsone

just a general review

Shampoo - Nice smell, easy to apply. Downside is that you have to ensure the surface is smooth if not you gona scratch ur car while washing

Crystal Coat - here is the best part, it very easy to apply and results are superb! 

Just collected the giveaway items. Selected the Crystal Coat and Micro Fiber Cloths.  The cloths come with 3 difference feeling, fine and soft and a bonus gift of Saladdin Deodorizer.

Will try the Crystal coat and other items this afternoon and feedback.  Thanks to Bullsone.

Good morning.  This is my review after using the Bullsone products last evening:

1. use the bonus gift Saladdin Deodorizer - follow the instruction and after 10 minutes removed it from the car.  Have the fresh and clean air feeling, good smell inside the car.  It is good to do it once in every 3-6 months but the only worry for me is because it needs to turn on the engine for at least 15 minutes that may cause over heating (10 mins for deodorizing and 5 mins for ventilating).

2. Crystal Coat - this is a very good product, easy to apply just spray and wipe it off and gave a very shinning and smooth surface.  I put the bottle on and it just slide down.  The result is much better than the quick wax I was using.

3. The Superfine cloths (40cm x 40cm) - it comes with 3 types of cleaning cloths. The textures are good, soft and easy to absorb water.  It makes cleaning much easier.

I may consider to try the Crystal Bubble car Shampoo once my Shampoo used up.

(edited)

just a general review

​"Shampoo - Nice smell, easy to apply. Downside is that you have to ensure the surface is smooth if not you gona scratch ur car while washing"

Hi Brother Bra85,  would appreciate if you could give little more details with regard to Shampoo, please.  What do you mean gona scratch while washing if surface is not smooth?

Thanks in advance.

Edited by AltisOwner

Neutral Newbie

​"Shampoo - Nice smell, easy to apply. Downside is that you have to ensure the surface is smooth if not you gona scratch ur car while washing"

Hi Brother Bra85,  would appreciate if you could give little more details with regard to Shampoo, please.  What do you mean gona scratch while washing if surface is not smooth?

Thanks in advance.

the shampoo is spray on type.. just spray and wipe the car.. so unless ur car is free from dirt/sand.. u will be rubbing these dirt/sand together with the shampoo..

• Praise 1

the shampoo is spray on type.. just spray and wipe the car.. so unless ur car is free from dirt/sand.. u will be rubbing these dirt/sand together with the shampoo..

Thanks Brother Bra85.  You are referring to the waterless 2 in1 cleaner.

Neutral Newbie

Thanks Brother Bra85.  You are referring to the waterless 2 in1 cleaner.

nope..im referring to Crystal Shampoo (step 1)

nope..im referring to Crystal Shampoo (step 1)

OIC....I think Bullsone named it as "shampoo" is a bit misleading. Shampoo should be diluted with water for washing a whole car.  

Thank you once again.

logo2_400x.png?v=1495180514

Hi Sir, for the Crystal Car Shampoo, please wet your car before spraying on the shampoo as it is a high foaming shampoo. Once you have finished cleaning your car with a sponge/cloth, rinse with clean water and dry  [laugh] .

150917______-1_8f284ca8-57c8-4f3f-baa9-0

Benefits of Using Crystal Car Shampoo instead of regular shampoo

1. Being PH neutral, it is safe to use on all paintwork and especially designed for cars with PPS (Crystal Coat, Glass Coating, Ceramic Coat) as it will enhance the longevity of the PPS
  2. No need to use a bucket! Highly concentrated formula means you only need to wet your car with water and spray on to clean your car, finally rinse off your car with clean water

just a general review

yes.. that one is very true..

Went to collect my stuff on Friday, 16 June 2017. Was shocked when the lady at SG Car Mart claimed that some with the nick A*K*ng said that I gave him my free gift, which was the Salladin de-ordourizer. Are members here dishonest or that the lady there is careless? I really wonder.

Went to collect my stuff on Friday, 16 June 2017. Was shocked when the lady at SG Car Mart claimed that some with the nick A*K*ng said that I gave him my free gift, which was the Salladin de-ordourizer. Are members here dishonest or that the lady there is careless? I really wonder.

Hi Achtung,

Apologies for the miscommunication, please let me clarify.

It was just the internal note I left at the inventory system that I passed your Saladdin Deodorizer item to another member as the item was out of stock, while the other member came here to collect first. So, it's just a reminder to myself that I need to allocate 1 Saladdin Deodorizer for you once the item is restocked.

Once again apologies for the confusion. Thank you. 

Members who are ready to groom their car

1. Buadongdong

2. SuPerBoRed

3. Sdf4786k

4. keanC

5. Cheong72

6. Johnson79

7. Little_prince

8. mycar888

9. Kurty

10. sbliew

11. Nutty

12. Xingkia

13. Rootkie

14. Keromond

15. Mini19

16. Bra85

17. Itachino

18. Solar

19. Aukang

20. Will_I_Am

21. Achtung

22. Heman75

23. hsl118

24. hpy090909

25. Multi

26. Deeq

27. Insaneguy

28. AltisOwner

29. alex976

30. Fuelsaver

31. Kys99

For selected premium members who have completed the payment, you may collect your Bullsone items at venue & timing you have chosen during the registration!  

30 first reviewers who are qualified to receive Bullsone Bullsoneshot Pro (worth $19.90)

1. Sdf4786k

2. Cheong72

3. mycar888

4. keanC

5. Nutty

6. Kurty

7. Rootkie

8. Johnson79

9. Little_prince

10. sbliew

11. Heman75

12. Raychay

13. Sony

14. Buadongdong

15. AltisOwner

You may self-collect the item at this timing and venue:

SGCM Office, Monday - Friday, 10 AM - 5 PM.

Thank you!

Hi Achtung,

Apologies for the miscommunication, please let me clarify.

It was just the internal note I left at the inventory system that I passed your Saladdin Deodorizer item to another member as the item was out of stock, while the other member came here to collect first. So, it's just a reminder to myself that I need to allocate 1 Saladdin Deodorizer for you once the item is restocked.

Once again apologies for the confusion. Thank you.

No problem

Me too.. How to know if i am choosen?

Hello!

1) You have to meet the criteria of joining this giveaway (Premium member, Neutral Newbie needs to at least have 20 posts)

2) Register for the giveaway. If you are qualified, we will send you the PM for the payment link. 

3) Once payment is made, you can collect the items, try it out, and write 2 reviews of the items that you tried out.

4) First 30 members who submitted 2 reviews will receive Bullsone Bullsoneshot Pro  [thumbsup]

Hope that helps!

Members who are ready to groom their car
1. Buadongdong
2. SuPerBoRed
3. Sdf4786k
4. keanC
5. Cheong72
6. Johnson79
7. Little_prince
8. mycar888
9. Kurty
10. sbliew
11. Nutty
12. Xingkia
13. Rootkie
14. Keromond
15. Mini19
16. Bra85
17. Itachino
18. Solar
19. Aukang
20. Will_I_Am
21. Achtung
22. Heman75
23. hsl118
24. hpy090909
25. Multi
26. Deeq
27. Insaneguy
28. AltisOwner
29. alex976
30. Fuelsaver
31. Kys99

For selected premium members who have completed the payment, you may collect your Bullsone items at venue & timing you have chosen during the registration!  

30 first reviewers who are qualified to receive Bullsone Bullsoneshot Pro (worth $19.90)
1. Sdf4786k
2. Cheong72
3. mycar888
4. keanC
5. Nutty
6. Kurty
7. Rootkie
8. Johnson79
9. Little_prince
10. sbliew
11. Heman75
12. Raychay
13. Sony
14. Buadongdong
15. AltisOwner

You may self-collect the item at this timing and venue:
SGCM Office, Monday - Friday, 10 AM - 5 PM.

Thank you!

Lai Lai Lai.. lets all meet for lunch.. @tianmo, wanna join us?? @pchou & @kobayashiGT, what say you??

↡ Advertisement