Submit a review & get Bullsone products worth up to $76!

spzen

Internal Moderator

Please register!!! I think some of the hot items are still up for grabs! 

Is a must to have the bullsone rainok! 

M I too late?!  [laugh]

↡ Advertisement

Please register!!! I think some of the hot items are still up for grabs! 

Is a must to have the bullsone rainok! 

Aiya! I just ordered the Bullsone RainOK Clean & Rain Repellent 2 in 1 from Redmart!

Still got simi hot items huh?  [:p]

Internal Moderator

Hahha. never mind one! Just grab one more. because of the good repellent effect, it is not permanent anyway. So good to have more! 

The air con deodoriser is also very well receive. And I personally like the cloth! (: 

Aiya! I just ordered the Bullsone RainOK Clean & Rain Repellent 2 in 1 from Redmart!

Still got simi hot items huh?  [:p]

Members who are ready to groom their car

1. keanC
  2. Buadongdong
  3. SuPerBoRed
  4. Sdf4786k
  5. Cheong72
  6. Kurty
  7. Johnson79
  8. mycar888
  9. Little_prince
  10. sbliew
  11. Nutty
  12. Keromond
  13. Mini19
  14. Xingkia
  15. Rootkie
  16. Itachino
  17. Solar
  18. Bra85
  19. Aukang
  20. Will_I_Am
  21. Achtung
  22. Victorco
  23. alex976
  24. Heman75
  25. Fuelsaver
  26. Sony
  27. hsl118
  28. hpy090909
  29. Raychay
  30. Multi
  31. Deeq
  32. Insaneguy
  33. AltisOwner
  34. L_club23
  35. Hondaes8
  36. Kys99
  37. Kippei

For selected premium members who have completed the payment, you may collect your Bullsone items at venue & timing you have chosen during the registration!  

30 first reviewers who are qualified to receive Bullsone Bullsoneshot Pro (worth $19.90)

1. Sdf4786k
  2. Cheong72
  3. mycar888
  4. keanC
  5. Nutty
  6. Kurty
  7. Rootkie
  8. Johnson79
  9. Little_prince
  10. sbliew
  11. Heman75
  12. Raychay
  13. Sony
  14. Buadongdong
  15. AltisOwner
  16. Deeq
  17. Heman75
  18. Aukang
  19. Insaneguy
  20. alex976

Quick, quick, only 10 spots left!  :a-panic:  Join the giveaway now and submit your reviews before 14 July!

(edited)

Hahha. never mind one! Just grab one more. because of the good repellent effect, it is not permanent anyway. So good to have more! 

The air con deodoriser is also very well receive. And I personally like the cloth! (: 

The collection only during weekday noon huh? a bit difficult...  [sweatdrop]

Btw, what the size of the cloth?  [:p]

Edited by Titanium

Internal Moderator

Haha. my colleagues is handling the collection. Hope you can understand the constraint! 

The towel is a regular square cloth. got for bathing thou. haha. 

Turbocharged
(edited)

Looks pretty decent size, maybe 15x25cm?

I haven't unroll yet

quick edit: check package, says 40x40cm for each! One is an ultrafine polishing/detailing cloth, one is for glass and one is for washing or drying.

Edited by 7hm

Haha. my colleagues is handling the collection. Hope you can understand the constraint! 

The towel is a regular square cloth. got for bathing thou. haha. 

Thanks, I submitted on last Sat but have not receive any confirmation.

Looks pretty decent size, maybe 15x25cm?

I haven't unroll yet

quick edit: check package, says 40x40cm for each! One is an ultrafine polishing/detailing cloth, one is for glass and one is for washing or drying.

Yah... I saw it liao, the wordings quite small.  [:p]

1. keanC
  2. Buadongdong
  3. SuPerBoRed
  4. Sdf4786k
  5. Cheong72
  6. Kurty
  7. Johnson79
  8. mycar888
  9. Little_prince
  10. sbliew
  11. Nutty
  12. Keromond
  13. Mini19
  14. Xingkia
  15. Rootkie
  16. Itachino
  17. Solar
  18. Bra85
  19. Aukang
  20. Will_I_Am
  21. Achtung
  22. Victorco
  23. alex976
  24. Heman75
  25. Fuelsaver
  26. Sony
  27. hsl118
  28. hpy090909
  29. Raychay
  30. Multi
  31. Deeq
  32. Insaneguy
  33. AltisOwner
  34. L_club23
  35. Hondaes8
  36. Kys99
  37. Kippei
  38. Xabi_alonso
  39. 7hm

For selected premium members who have completed the payment, you may collect your Bullsone items at venue & timing you have chosen during the registration!  

30 first reviewers who are qualified to receive Bullsone Bullsoneshot Pro (worth $19.90)
  1. Sdf4786k
  2. Cheong72
  3. mycar888
  4. keanC
  5. Nutty
  6. Kurty
  7. Rootkie
  8. Johnson79
  9. Little_prince
  10. sbliew
  11. Heman75
  12. Raychay
  13. Sony
  14. Buadongdong
  15. AltisOwner
  16. Deeq
  17. Heman75
  18. Aukang
  19. Insaneguy
  20. alex976
  21. Victorco

9 spots left!   :a-panic:  Join the giveaway now and submit your reviews before 14 July!

Thanks, I submitted on last Sat but have not receive any confirmation.

Hello! 

So sorry, a PM has been sent to you just now, please check.

Turbocharged

Submitted my reviews! The RainOK mirrors one seems to be pending vetting though.

Registration has been closed!  [smash]

1. keanC
  2. Buadongdong
  3. SuPerBoRed
  4. Sdf4786k
  5. Cheong72
  6. Kurty
  7. Johnson79
  8. mycar888
  9. Little_prince
  10. sbliew
  11. Nutty
  12. Keromond
  13. Mini19
  14. Xingkia
  15. Rootkie
  16. Itachino
  17. Solar
  18. Bra85
  19. Aukang
  20. Will_I_Am
  21. Achtung
  22. Victorco
  23. alex976
  24. Heman75
  25. Fuelsaver
  26. Sony
  27. hsl118
  28. hpy090909
  29. Raychay
  30. Multi
  31. Deeq
  32. Insaneguy
  33. AltisOwner
  34. L_club23
  35. Hondaes8
  36. Kys99
  37. Kippei
  38. Xabi_alonso
  39. 7hm

1. Sdf4786k
  2. Cheong72
  3. mycar888
  4. keanC
  5. Nutty
  6. Kurty
  7. Rootkie
  8. Johnson79
  9. Little_prince
  10. sbliew
  11. Heman75
  12. Raychay
  13. Sony
  14. Buadongdong
  15. AltisOwner
  16. Deeq
  17. Heman75
  18. Aukang
  19. Insaneguy
  20. alex976
  21. Victorco
  22. 7hm

8 spots left! [bounce2] Submit your reviews the latest by 28 July to receive Bullsoneshot Pro (worth $19.90)!

30 first reviewers who are qualified to receive Bullsoneshot Pro (worth $19.90)

1. Sdf4786k
  2. Cheong72
  3. mycar888
  4. keanC
  5. Nutty
  6. Kurty
  7. Rootkie
  8. Johnson79
  9. Little_prince
  10. sbliew
  11. Heman75
  12. Raychay
  13. Sony
  14. Buadongdong
  15. AltisOwner
  16. Deeq
  17. Heman75
  18. Aukang
  19. Insaneguy
  20. alex976
  21. Victorco
  22. 7hm
  23. Multi

7 spots and 7 days to go!  :yuush: 

Submit your reviews the latest by 28 July to receive Bullsoneshot Pro (worth $19.90)!

Turbocharged

Anyone else who is planning to try the Extreme RainOK for Mirrors, it might be interesting to see if there are different results for its repellency if you leave the haze on. 

logo2_150x.png?v=1495180514

Hi Guys, seems like there's some confusion regarding the application process for the RainOK Side Mirror, 

1. RainOK leaves a cloudy residue on mirror

While there will be a slight blueish tint after the coating process is completed, there should not be any effect on the clarity of the glass. If you encounter this problem, this is due to A, glass has contaminants which disrupted the coating process or B, glass cleaner used is not meant for Automotive glass e.g Magiclean, Windex which leaves a layer of wax on the glass to make it shine (meant for home windows), this can also interrupt the coating process.

I cannot stress enough, your side mirrors should be "invisible", streak free and dry as shown in the video for a long-lasting and high performing coat.

2. Should you rub off this coating after application?

The blueish tint on the mirror is meant for customers to be able to tell when a new layer of RainOK coat needs to be applied and therefore should not be cleaned off with a cloth. While you may still be able to enjoy the effects of water repellancy, the coat will not be as long lasting if you wipe it off.

3. Singapore's humidity and RainOK Speed for Side Mirror

Our local climate's humidity does not affect the performance of this product, only the application time for the coating to be formed. If possible, apply in a cool and sheltered area.

Doing up some vids for you guys! Hope to address these issues in detail!

Feel free to post any additional questions you may have, ill be happy to help!

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

logo2_150x.png?v=1495180514

Hi Guys, seems like there's some confusion regarding the application process for the RainOK Side Mirror, 

1. RainOK leaves a cloudy residue on mirror

While there will be a slight blueish tint after the coating process is completed, there should not be any effect on the clarity of the glass. If you encounter this problem, this is due to A, glass has contaminants which disrupted the coating process or B, glass cleaner used is not meant for Automotive glass e.g Magiclean, Windex which leaves a layer of wax on the glass to make it shine (meant for home windows), this can also interrupt the coating process.

I cannot stress enough, your side mirrors should be "invisible", streak free and dry as shown in the video for a long-lasting and high performing coat.

2. Should you rub off this coating after application?

The blueish tint on the mirror is meant for customers to be able to tell when a new layer of RainOK coat needs to be applied and therefore should not be cleaned off with a cloth. While you may still be able to enjoy the effects of water repellancy, the coat will not be as long lasting if you wipe it off.

3. Singapore's humidity and RainOK Speed for Side Mirror

Our local climate's humidity does not affect the performance of this product, only the application time for the coating to be formed. If possible, apply in a cool and sheltered area.

Doing up some vids for you guys! Hope to address these issues in detail!

Feel free to post any additional questions you may have, ill be happy to help!

Hey! Nice to see a response!

In my case, I observed the coat as it dried, expecting a similar effect to that I saw in a Korean video, where, as the spray dries, the edge of the drying action is visibly grey/cloudy, but it leaves behind a perfectly clear result

Here's that video in question:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubOq-oStgIg

I saw something similar, but when it reached the end, there was a prevalent greyness/cloudiness across the entire mirror, which I decided to as gently as possible wipe off, as my mirrors would've been extremely hard to use in that manner. Now I still have some rain rejection efficacy, but I am not seeing it as stronger than say RainX - water still sticks, but not as much as without.

I was curious as to whether the effect should be stronger without wiping, and what you say corroborates that theory.

I did clean the mirrors fairly thoroughly I thought, with a full wash of the vehicle and some automotive glass cleaner on the mirrors, so I'm not sure what could have caused insufficient bonding to result in the haziness.

Unfortunately, I used my can twice because I thought I somehow made an error the first time around, so I'm not sure my can has much left to give it more goes. I would definitely like to try again. 

30 first reviewers who are qualified to receive Bullsoneshot Pro (worth $19.90)

1. Sdf4786k
  2. Cheong72
  3. mycar888
  4. keanC
  5. Nutty
  6. Kurty
  7. Rootkie
  8. Johnson79
  9. Little_prince
  10. sbliew
  11. Heman75
  12. Raychay
  13. Sony
  14. Buadongdong
  15. AltisOwner
  16. Deeq
  17. Heman75
  18. Aukang
  19. Insaneguy
  20. alex976
  21. Victorco
  22. 7hm
  23. Multi
  24. Will_I_Am
  25. Kys99

5 spots to go!   :yuush: 

Submit your reviews the latest by 28 July to receive Bullsoneshot Pro (worth $19.90)!

Hey! Nice to see a response!

In my case, I observed the coat as it dried, expecting a similar effect to that I saw in a Korean video, where, as the spray dries, the edge of the drying action is visibly grey/cloudy, but it leaves behind a perfectly clear result

Here's that video in question:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubOq-oStgIg

I saw something similar, but when it reached the end, there was a prevalent greyness/cloudiness across the entire mirror, which I decided to as gently as possible wipe off, as my mirrors would've been extremely hard to use in that manner. Now I still have some rain rejection efficacy, but I am not seeing it as stronger than say RainX - water still sticks, but not as much as without.

I was curious as to whether the effect should be stronger without wiping, and what you say corroborates that theory.

I did clean the mirrors fairly thoroughly I thought, with a full wash of the vehicle and some automotive glass cleaner on the mirrors, so I'm not sure what could have caused insufficient bonding to result in the haziness.

Unfortunately, I used my can twice because I thought I somehow made an error the first time around, so I'm not sure my can has much left to give it more goes. I would definitely like to try again. 

Hi Bro, Have done some tests and it seems that if you made an error the first time around and dry to "recoat" it with another layer of RainOK  speed, a cloudy grey residue will be left behind.

Ensure the spray is done properly, covering the entire surface area of the mirror as shown in the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYA_0udE7cU

Once the coating has dried up, the water repellant effect should be as such

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jl4FETqR4M

If you have finished your bottle, please visit our showroom at 50 Serangoon North Ave 4, First Centre, 04-10 and look for me, Daniel. I will assist you to do a proper coating!

Cheers

Turbocharged
(edited)

Hi Bro, Have done some tests and it seems that if you made an error the first time around and dry to "recoat" it with another layer of RainOK  speed, a cloudy grey residue will be left behind.

Ensure the spray is done properly, covering the entire surface area of the mirror as shown in the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYA_0udE7cU

Once the coating has dried up, the water repellant effect should be as such

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jl4FETqR4M

If you have finished your bottle, please visit our showroom at 50 Serangoon North Ave 4, First Centre, 04-10 and look for me, Daniel. I will assist you to do a proper coating!

Cheers

Thanks for the response!

I actually just did a new wash and reapplication yesterday and this time I noticed that the haziness left behind is much less than the first time. There is indeed a moderate blue tint on the mirrors now, they were just slightly cloudy looking.

In my original attempt the cloudiness appeared on the first attempt at application, so I tried gently wiping as other user reviews suggested. After doing that I tested it with a little spray of water which left some droplets stuck, so I wiped it off and tried reapplying, which had the same hazy effect.

This time around I thoroughly wiped the mirrors with car shampoo water instead of using automotive glass cleaner. The result is similar to what you did and I did not try wiping off the mirrors. They still seemed a little hazy, but less so than before. I did test a by spraying it gently and it works as advertised this time.

I did notice that the water made the coating "glow" (like in your second video, the coating clouds up when water touches it briefly), so I thought I didn't wait long enough and might have interfered with its curing, so I thoroughly wiped the glass and reapplied on that mirror... 

It's been a full day past now though so I'll try splashing some water on it again.

I also appreciate your offer, if I find the coating is hazy again I'll look you up!  [thumbsup]

Edited by 7hm
↡ Advertisement