PI reccomendations for Vellfire or Alphard

Woes

Anyone with any experience with Richburg? Some years back I was told that they that part of the group that is the AD of Toyota in HK?

I was about to recommend Richburg. very good service. Look for Alice. I got total of 3 cars from them.. .very reliable

↡ Advertisement

(edited)

Apologies, my bad for not giving more info on where  I got the $30K difference from. Sniped this just only and this is from sgcarmart.

attachicon.gifAlphard.PNG

This is my first time trying to go the PI route so I'm defintely a noob in this aspect. To me, the Alphard/Vellfire checks all my list as a comfort people mover. I know the different trims will alter the pricing but as long as it covers my basic needs like, leather seats, USB playable HU and 3 rows aircon, I'm good. Since PI has different trims while AD has only one, I believe flexibilty is a factor too.

OMV is another factor. Pricing may be good because of lower OMV but end day, if price is a concern, I will be looking based on depreciation because I see myself driving this for a long time, at least till my last kid comes to an age.

The thing is, if the seasoned guys here can recommend trustable PIs, I will not think of going to others even if they can provide superb pricing. It is definitely not worth it though if the difference is not that huge. I'm taking $10K as a benchmark. Anything within, I will go for AD for a peace of mind too.

Appreciate all the advices given.

Just note the car park height limitation in certain car parks and shopping centres. :wacko:

Toyota Previa or PI Estima can go through 90% of car parks height limitation. [drivingcar]

Old buildings before 1990 have height limits of 1.8 meters.  Only after 1990, height limit raised to 2.0 meters.

Now all new buildings car parks height limit raised again to 2.1 meters. For ambulance & Rhino rescue vehicles.

Edited by Picnic06-Biante15

The specs says 1880 for height so I assume it can clear carparks with 1.90m limit.

Else, need to low ride it by 'changing' to sports suspension :D

Chio or not .. :secret-laugh:

Milf.. hahahaha

The specs says 1880 for height so I assume it can clear carparks with 1.90m limit.

Else, need to low ride it by 'changing' to sports suspension :D

1.9m can. my office at raffles city can clear.. 

Just note the car park height limitation in certain car parks and shopping centres. :wacko:

Toyota Previa or PI Estima can go through 90% of car parks height limitation. [drivingcar]

Old buildings before 1990 have height limits of 1.8 meters.  Only after 1990, height limit raised to 2.0 meters.

Now all new buildings car parks height limit raised again to 2.1 meters. For ambulance & Rhino rescue vehicles.

Boss.. when getting Vellfire? Need a sifu like you to join us...  :wub:  [;)]

↡ Advertisement