[Charity] KLEARKARBON 20 Tons Rice Project 2017

kobayashiGT

Internal Moderator

Hello guys. . .  The time has come again. I am very glad and honoured that Klearkarbon has come to MCF for this charity event. I have personally taken part for this for the past 5 years. And I must say, I have seen lotsa kind hearted souls and all your humanity touched me. I would like to round up MCF members one more time and make this charity event a better one! 

KlearKarbon's 5th Annual Rice Charity Project is up again! This year, the target is to raise 20,000kg or 800 bags of rice to be distributed to 10 homes! Each bag of Jasmine Fragrant rice weighs 25kg and costs $25 nett! Your generous contribution is sought!

18582247_631897720344131_897842092868347

Car groups/clubs who are interested in helping distribute rice on National Day please feel free to choose from the distribution list below and let me know which home you guys want to deliver to! We are seeking a total of 100 vehicles to help distribute to:

1. Sunlove Home - 15 vehicles
2. Society for the Aged Sick - 15 vehicles
3. Jamiyah Nursing Home - 15 vehicles
4. Singapore Christian Home - 15 vehicles
5. Bethany Methodist Nursing Home - 14 vehicles
6. Ling Kwang Home - 10 vehicles
7. Man Fut Tong - 10 vehicles
8. Econ MediCare Centre (Buangkok) - 2 vehicles
9. Econ MediCare Centre (Yio Chu Kang) - 2 vehicles
10. SunnyVille Home @ Ama Keng Road - 2 vehicles

How can you help? Either by donating funds via Cash, Bank Transfer or PayLah, by helping to distribute or simply by sharing this post and tagging your friends! On our end, HARDKORE KLEAR has 8 tiers of pricing, we pledge the same number of bags for cars that come to Klear during this period! E.g. Tier 1 - 1 bag, Tier 2 - 2 bags so on and so forth.

Over the past 4 years, we have never failed to hit our target, but 20,000kg is a lot of rice! Let's do it! Thank you all for reading, your contribution and I look forward to another successful Rice Charity Project 2017 on National Day!

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 16

Glad to hear the event is back again, I delightedly offer my 10 bags of rice.

Kindly advise the payment mode.

• Praise 10

Good day TS. I would like to:

1) sponsor / donate 2 pack of rice (please let me know the payment details)

2) volunteer for the distribution (to Bethany Methodist Nursing Home), using my MPV (can carry more or larger items, if you need to)

BTW, thanks for sharing about this event. [thumbsup]

• Praise 13

(edited)

@Tamedriver Jie, nice to see you and others here offering help to those in need, let's have candles lights dinner to share our blessings ????

Edited by 2BDriver
  • Praise 2

Supercharged

I will donate 10 packet of rice. Let me know the payment mode. 

And thanks for organizing this event again  :a-m1212:  :a-m1212:  :a-m1212:

• Praise 9

Internal Moderator

Hi Bro, 

Your donation is deeply appreciated. For the payment and such, @kle​arkarbon will PM or msg you shortly! 

Oh. Speaking of this, Let's do a vote which home shall we go? Or would you all like me to pick a home instead? 

Good day TS. I would like to:

1) sponsor / donate 2 pack of rice (please let me know the payment details)

2) volunteer for the distribution (to Bethany Methodist Nursing Home), using my MPV (can carry more or larger items, if you need to)

BTW, thanks for sharing about this event. [thumbsup]

Please don't transfer money to me, I "marketing" team only the finance team is @kle arkarbon haha. I will get him onboard and share with you all the payment details. 

All payment will be accounted and will have "picture-receipt". (: 

TS, please PM me Bank Transfer account number for my contribution of 10 bags of rice.

Hello 2BDriver, 

it is great to see a familiar and regular name! You can either pass me cash, or transfer via bank transfer, or use PayLah! Please advice which is your preferred mode and I shall reply you accordingly!

Ken

TS, please PM me Bank Transfer account number for my contribution of 10 bags of rice.

PM sent!

I will donate 10 packet of rice. Let me know the payment mode. 

And thanks for organizing this event again  :a-m1212:  :a-m1212:  :a-m1212:

Hello Mahjong74, 

thank you for your generosity! 

You can either pass me in Cash, via Bank Transfer, and via PayLah! 

Count me in as usual.

4 bags of rice and volunteer as deliveryman.

Roger that Adrian! 

Pls advice how you would prefer to pass me your contribution! Thank you!

No sound from @ictruall @ins1dious yet eh? hehe

Calling @smoothscott @ins1dious @ictruall @opel17 @carnoob

Hope to see you guys again this year!!! [wave]

Roger that Adrian! 

I would like to drop by on this Sat afternoon to pass u cash. I will be around that area.

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

PM sent!

Hello Mahjong74, 

thank you for your generosity! 

You can either pass me in Cash, via Bank Transfer, and via PayLah! 

Roger that Adrian! 

• Praise 5

Hello 2BDriver,

it is great to see a familiar and regular name! You can either pass me cash, or transfer via bank transfer, or use PayLah! Please advice which is your preferred mode and I shall reply you accordingly!

Ken

Hi, Bro Ken,

Last year, I remember did ATM DBS bank account transferred into your bank account, please send me your POSB / DBS bank account with your name for reference checking, I shall transfer immediately and prompt you for acknowledgement.

• Praise 1

(edited)

Hi Bro,

Your donation is deeply appreciated. For the payment and such, @kleâarkarbon will PM or msg you shortly!

Oh. Speaking of this, Let's do a vote which home shall we go? Or would you all like me to pick a home instead?

Please don't transfer money to me, I "marketing" team only the finance team is @kle arkarbon haha. I will get him onboard and share with you all the payment details.

All payment will be accounted and will have "picture-receipt". (:

I am ok with any of the home listed. I selected Bethany simply because my daughter used to do volunteering work there (arranged by school) and I thought I will just bring her to visit the place again. Ok you make the call, just let me know the preferred place.

So for payment matters I shall contact bro klearkarbon directly?

Very first collection from MCF by Bro @Ins1dious!!

Thank you for your swift actions and generosity. Really hope to be able to see you hauling more rice this year!

Hi Klearkarbon, can you pm me the bank account details for me to do find transfer? BTW I will up the donation to 4 pack. [:)]

And May I know how many pack of rice to be loaded in each car (based on past years arrangements)? I shall then decide if to bring my kids along. Thanks.

Edited by Carbon82
  • Praise 9

I am ok with any of the home listed. I selected Bethany simply because my daughter used to do volunteering work there (arranged by school) and I thought I will just bring her to visit the place again. Ok you make the call, just let me know the preferred place.

So for payment matters I shall contact bro klearkarbon directly?

Hi Klearkarbon, can you pm me the bank account details for me to do find transfer? BTW I will up the donation to 4 pack. [:)]

And May I know how many pack of rice to be loaded in each car (based on past years arrangements)? I shall then decide if to bring my kids along. Thanks.

8 bags x 25kg each. 

Calling @smoothscott @ins1dious @ictruall @opel17 @carnoob

Hope to see you guys again this year!!! [wave]

I would like to drop by on this Sat afternoon to pass u cash. I will be around that area.

Thanks for remembering me and including me in this event!!  [wave]

Wanted to praise you but cannot do so, so will praise you here in this post. 

I will get back asap on my availability soon, hope to join in this year's event too. 

Have a good week ahead!  [thumbsup]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 5