Got my NS50 pack liow !

Ysc3

Turbocharged

Me no get yet. Not that worried yet but recently there are cases of thefts from the mailboxes in my neighborhood.

Wow, how do the thieves do it? Force it open? Pick the lock?

Me no get yet. Not that worried yet but recently there are cases of thefts from the mailboxes in my neighborhood.

All the anxiety, and crimes caused. Maybe the garment next time (in another 50 years?) should just credit to bank acct, or cpf acct directly...

Wow, how do the thieves do it? Force it open? Pick the lock?

Ya, the locks were picked. Envelopes were tore open,  things taken out and throw the envelopes back into the box.

• Praise 1

(edited)

me.

just went online to redeem some excellence award received during last ICT, good deal, similar to ns50.

checked safra website, membership been extended.

not sure mentioned here before, if u r safra member there is now a renew 1 year get 2 more years free deal, and also a 5 years for $25 dependent package. The catch is need to find the marriage cert and bring to any club...

safra mastercard now also giving $30 back if you apply and do 5 contactless / "paywave" payments within one month, plus no annual fee.

this evening collected noa from mail, both CO and I received some rebates related to NSMan...

also signed up for the bay run at a nice early bird rate..

look at the bright side, seems a good deal to have served ns  [laugh]

Edited by hsl118
  • Praise 2

(edited)

wah lau.... he dont deserve it. Iirc, his sentosa property still there.

Might as well give to some old folks home, ppl who geniunely needs it.

Edited by w7_lee
  • Praise 2

My NS50 vouchers, I am going to drop into the donation box for Kong Hee. Hope he huat ah!

give others better lei........for kh...just donate 50 1 million hell notes. He will need it when the time comes.
  • Praise 7

Twincharged
(edited)

My NS50 vouchers, I am going to drop into the donation box for Kong Hee. Hope he huat ah!

that is evil !! can see, maybe can touch but cannot use !!

on the other side, wonder if he get or not also ??

Edited by Ysc3
  • Praise 2

Donno got people out hell bank note into the donation box or not ah? :grin:
  • Praise 1

give others better lei........for kh...just donate 50 1 million hell notes. He will need it when the time comes.

Donate soap bars for him to drop in prison better..  :XD:

• Praise 2

Donate soap bars for him to drop in prison better.. :XD:

With his background.....i dont think anyone will want to see him pick the soap bars....

With his background.....i dont think anyone will want to see him pick the soap bars....ððð. The devil got his back back covered!

Er....tank boss.....you volunteer to put those notes into the donation bin at chc.....ððð

Me neither!

Don't want

Wait kena catch :grin:

Don't want

Wait kena catch :grin:

can use my car as getaway car...it is so slow i wont need to stop while waiting for you to drop those hell bank notes....

Hypersonic

I think they likely dispatch by unit, 1st in last out, so all the lao peng must wait longer.  [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

KNN, me included!!!  <_<

↡ Advertisement