Got my NS50 pack liow !

Ysc3

Supersonic

Actually, I don't recall seeing a jackpot room. Granted I've not explored all of them.

But i don't recall seeing one in Yishun and Mt Faber ones which i've went many times before.

Oh there is, but i've never stepped into them.

http://www.safra.sg/enjoy/recreation-leisure-entertainment/the-winners-circle#.WS5fauuGOM8

You're very lucky. If never call u up for another few more years, then home and dry liao.

The only ones that never get called up from my friends are people who keng-ed in NS. Well one other guy, but he's deaf in 1 ear and Pes E, so that's more like NS don't want to call him back.

So who says keng-ing got retribution  [laugh]

No retribution la.

Anyway, it's not that they didn't try to call me up.... After graduation, I received a few SAF100s but they made an administrative mistake. They had asked me to act as a lifeguard (as well as send me for lifeguard refresher course) but I am not even lifeguard trained  [hur]

Wrote to them to scold them a couple years in a row and now they give up  [lipsrsealed]

↡ Advertisement

Volunteer need go IPPT anot? I love reservist but not IPPT.

Of cos need IPPT. They want fit soldiers, not half dead ones. [laugh]

Of cos need IPPT. They want fit soldiers, not half dead ones. [laugh]

I'm not half dead. Just extremely uncomfortable when moving at a faster pace. :that-dood-is-up-to-something:

i like mt faber and yishun safra pool. At least somewhat resort-like feel, got some greenery around the pool.

Haha never been to the one at yishun before because too far away liow. Yeah, but I know that the yishun club is surrounded by a lot of greenery, not like toa payoh and jurong ones.

• Praise 1

Supercharged

https://www.mindef.gov.sg/NS50/recognitionpackage-faq.pdf

Who are eligible for it..

1) Those enlisting from 2017.

2) NSF.

3) NSmen aka reservists.

4) MR aka Mindef Reserve.

Base on the above link, those 40 years old and above will not receive the package as they are deemed discharged from service totally.

But according to the MINDEF website, it says for "Past and present Operationally-Ready National Servicemen (NSmen)".

Are those over 40 years old considered "Past" operationally-ready NSmen ?

• Praise 1

I'm not half dead. Just extremely uncomfortable when moving at a faster pace. :that-dood-is-up-to-something:

Before my MR, two years back, my encik asked if anyone wana volunteer for extra reservist. They need ppl as they have a project for a whole ship to be manned and operated solely by reservist. The 30+ of us all say no. Faster get our cert and watch and zhao!!!  [laugh]

Siao one, they looking at 3 months of reservist to train us. [hur]  :blink:

• Praise 1

But according to the MINDEF website, it says for "Past and present Operationally-Ready National Servicemen (NSmen)".

Are those over 40 years old considered "Past" operationally-ready NSmen ?

I over 40 and MR liao. Hope I can get it. [:p]

Supersonic

Before my MR, two years back, my encik asked if anyone wana volunteer for extra reservist. They need ppl as they have a project for a whole ship to be manned and operated solely by reservist. The 30+ of us all say no. Faster get our cert and watch and zhao!!!  [laugh]

Siao one, they looking at 3 months of reservist to train us. [hur]  :blink:

haha. 3 months.

You sure your desk won't be occupied when you go back to work? I think 1 month is already pushing it!

Those that stay near Amk, can go Amk hub and exchange your 100 ns voucher for 110 Amk hub voucher. First come first serve for the first 1000.

Thanks for the info! Finally something to look forward to when I open my letterbox.

Hopefully I can receive real soon so that I can bring my kids to Kids Amaze 

• Praise 1

Supercharged

U can always volunteer for more reservist time. NDP coming, they need manpower. [laugh]

Yes, I volunteered for an additional high key to complete my ORNS training cycle, so as to be eligible to receive the final $3,000 incentive and Swiss Military watch which I'm safekeeping for my boy :)

Sigh, I had missed the 1st 2 payment milestones as the scheme was first announced after I had passed the mid point of my ORNS cycle.

I like to propose to Mindef an alternative reward scheme.

Those rank of privates get $200, NCOs get $150 and officers get $100.

Is this a bad idea?

• Praise 2

Turbocharged

I miss reservist

Not ns :XD:

Yeah, kind of sad when you MR right? Even if you volunteer it wouldn't be the same guys anymore.

No retribution la.

Anyway, it's not that they didn't try to call me up.... After graduation, I received a few SAF100s but they made an administrative mistake. They had asked me to act as a lifeguard (as well as send me for lifeguard refresher course) but I am not even lifeguard trained  [hur]

Wrote to them to scold them a couple years in a row and now they give up  [lipsrsealed]

Wa, NDU diver?

Twincharged

MR personnel wu bo?

I am 47 this year... One kanghukia only... You say leh...?

Twincharged

not really. If u use the swimming pool, then the safra membership is pretty good. Thinking of signing up my wife as dependent as well.

Cos her adult swimming pool ticket is 3.30 on wkend and 2.20 on weekdays.

Signing up for the membership makes sense once the kids start swimming classes.

so should be registered mail, considering so much money inside

Mine inside the letterbox ... Nothing special... On govt service.
↡ Advertisement