The Singapore Armed Forces SG50 @ Punggol

carloverguy2017

They are outting up some kind of Army display next to the Jurong East MRT. Is it part of AOH 2017? 

If I am not wrong they are are running a road show all around island of Singapore, from one estate to another.

I already saw the display last year 2016 during this period of the month showing the same Howitzer and several trucks at the Toa Payoh Hub.

But that time in TPY there wasn't much vehicle due to the space constrain in the HDB Hub.

I think it creates awareness for ppl especially women who don't do NS. Otherwise all they know is COE, property and where got handbag/shoes sales.

Supersonic

I think it creates awareness for ppl especially women who don't do NS. Otherwise all they know is COE, property and where got handbag/shoes sales.

Last time the only chance to see is during the army open house at camp, and i remember army open house dont have every year de, like 1-2 years once.

Last time the only chance to see is during the army open house at camp, and i remember army open house dont have every year de, like 1-2 years once.

Open house is 3 years once. Rotate between Army, Air Force and Navy.

Each will try to outdo the others for the most number of visitors.

Supersonic

Open house is 3 years once. Rotate between Army, Air Force and Navy.

Each will try to outdo the others for the most number of visitors.

Once every 3 years ah, no wonder last time the open house very nice to go see de.

Had I been borned 20 yrs later, I might have signed on.

Its a different force now.

Yeah, the terms are better.

But also no job security Liao. Also more professional now, more effort needed.

And in this climate, army is increasing involved in anti terror work too. Not easier.

↡ Advertisement