The Oxley Road continuing Saga

Kiario

Twincharged
(edited)
Picture for people to see the snapshot.

post-14834-0-40722400-1497399971_thumb.png

This is no good.. Family should help out in each other, not the other way round. Haiz..

Maybe instead of publicly saying the have no confidence in pm lee.. Why not talk to pm lee privately since they are as a family. Try their best to convince pm lee what they think should be the right way to go.

By publicly post all these to let public see is really no good even if they believe it's for good for singapore as a whole.

Edited by Yewheng
  • Praise 2

Supersonic

pointless.

Want to reveal then give more sordid details. All this is what we already knew.

Anyway, he is just honoring his father's legacy by following in his footsteps. Difference is that she is now the one being persecuted, not some random political opponent (she probably cheered at that!)

Very hard not to...question 2 also somewhat related to question 1 leh.

Wah. Baby harry so smart  [rolleyes]

I think senior lee didn't want ppl to turn his home into a shrine for ppl to "worship" him for a reason. But his son, big lee, wants to use it as a political tool to advance his boy boy onto the throne.

Big lee is unable to rid his many political opponents like his daddy did. So his boy boy must continue to safeguard the family legacy so that big lee can retire in peace and not end up in a cell like some countries top leader got thrown in prison for corruption or whatever made up charges.

I think big lee didn't expected his sibilings to react this way bah.

(edited)

Wow.  [shocked]

Looks like the lawyers are gonna be the winners now. [laugh]

Haha, well at least the other brother's wife is a lawyer herself.   So ownself bill ownself.   [laugh]

• Praise 2

In my humble opinion, nothing much is going to happen. Singaporeans will be discussing this in whisper mode in kopitiam and many will start to act like they know more about the situation than anyone else as if there is prize to win.

The wheel had been turning with cogwheels in place for the longest time. It is already too late.

We're leaving on a jet plane.

Lets hope that this may bring a jot for the government to start focusing on the people instead.

• Praise 24

I think anyone will assume that they have exhausted your suggested avenue and thus such a drastic move.

attachicon.gifScreenshot_20170614-082459.png

This is no good.. Family should help out in each other, not the other way round. Haiz..

Maybe instead of publicly saying the have no confidence in pm lee.. Why not talk to pm lee privately since they are as a family. Try their best to convince pm lee what they think should be the right way to go.

By publicly post all these to let public see is really no good even if they believe it's for good for singapore as a whole.

• Praise 2

Supersonic
(edited)

Screenshot_20170614-082459.png

If own family doesn't even want to help this guy, something must be very wrong with him. At first I thought the sister is venting her frustration, now even the brother has voiced out.

I don't have the chance to read what is their story behind but basically they are right about that guy.

LKY's values are eroding in this generation of MIWs under his leadership. A very good example is the upcoming Presidential election. The value of meritocracy is literally thrown out of the window and the election is basically becomes a race reserved presidency.

In my humble opinion, nothing much is going to happen. Singaporeans will be discussing this in whisper mode in kopitiam and many will start to act like they know more about the situation than anyone else as if there is prize to win.

The wheel had been turning with cogwheels in place for the longest time. It is already too late.

We're leaving on a jet plane.

Lets hope that this may bring a jot for the government to start focusing on the people instead.

Too late as you have pointed out.

A change of leadership may change things.

Edited by DACH
  • Praise 5

Not coming in

I donno any things I only know sex Taobao jiaowei

Seems all over Singapore on Facebook lah, Lee Hsien Yang 1

• Praise 2