The Oxley Road continuing Saga

Kiario

Lwl is really stupid to use devans email.

A man who can betray his own family name and side with the enemy is no man at all.

No wonder he is on lhls side. Both have them have no honor and respect for their fathers.

Who is Devan's father?
↡ Advertisement

2nd Gear

how many millions of tax payer money will be wasted on Mon to talk about 1 house :yuush:

i would rather they talk about SMRT smlj testng ...

As the saying goes,rich ppl play bersah.We tiny ones go one side suck egg.

mtl

Twincharged

Lwl is really stupid to use devans email.

A man who can betray his own family name and side with the enemy is no man at all.

No wonder he is on lhls side. Both have them have no honor and respect for their fathers.

I wonder if jbj sons in talking terms boh too

Twincharged
(edited)

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/pm-lee-had-threatened-to-gazette-38-oxley-road-house-says-lee-wei-ling?utm_campaign=Echobox&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook&xtor=CS1-10#link_time=1498889549

Looks like my initial speculation seems to be correct.. Lhl maybe stunned by the will readout as he was confused how come the last will become to demolish house.

He maybe felt that he is put on smoke bomb on the last will to deceive lhl.

Hmm..

Edited by Yewheng
  • Praise 1

Twincharged
(edited)

Now lky not around to answer many questions already..

We will not know whether is it lky planned out to put smoke screen to deceive lhl on the last will thing.

There is certain percentage chance it maybe lky plan to do like this.. This is based on after I analyze what lhl, lwl and lhy said..

Edited by Yewheng
  • Praise 1

Twincharged
(edited)

Now lky not around to answer many questions already..

We will not know whether is it lky planned out to put smoke screen to deceive lhl on the last will thing.

There is certain percentage chance it maybe lky plan to do like this.. This is based on after I analyze what lhl, lwl and lhy said..

Is pretty obvious isn't it.

Lhl say lky accepted, only for the ex SPH editor to mail lwl and say lky was in good form and insisted on demolition.

But it's the elephant in the room that cannot be mentioned... and I bet SPH won't dare even suggest it until Lhl is no longer PM. maybe even longer.

Interestingly. .

The giants of local politics seemed to have many recurring father soon problems.

Devan nairn

Jbj (1 of 2)

Lky

Why? Sons always goes against father to take over? ?

Wonder who else. .

"Loong.... I am your father. .."

"Demolish?... NoooOooOOOoo...."

Edited by Playtime

(edited)

Did devan make a u turn?

My reading tells me that lky changed his mind. Probably resigned to the fact that the govt can and will override his wish. To me, seems like lwl is pulling info but not according to sequence of events. Just to cause more confusion and to support her view.

Actually, if lky wanted to demolish it, why did he give the house to lhl? Some how this need to tie back to his final plan.

Wishes and acknowledge of government can override his wish is 2 different thing need me to further explain for you? This will depends on your intelligence and education if you require further explanation.

House give 2 LHL? This one nobody can really answer as we are not Lee family, but my guess is because LHL is the eldest son and this status is culturally simbolic in Chinese culture. Eg. In Chinese funeral , the flag will be held by the eldest son when the funeral march is on.

To to the guessing answer why give to LHL cause he is the eldest son even there is risk, and as a father, it is easy to chose to believe your son will never butt f#%k you! Yes it is easy for people to live in denial believing their Son will always Honour them and not butt f#%k them!

So that my Guess. Not sure are you a parent yourself to understand this simple reasoning

The best solution for this is to settle in court thus the nation can have a fair both side stories rather than parliament one sided affair! Even GCT say should settle in court during the early stage of the saga

LHY challenge LHL go court to dispute the will, but you know why no court case yet and still only parliament? Cause if what LHY and LWL said is true, and LHL tried to use whatever influence he has to sway the odds , Singapore will lose it reputation as a county with rules of laws and justice system! Cause the whole f#%king world is watching us now!! A game noone cannot afford to lose!

Edited by D3badge
  • Praise 3

No need to talk about intelligence and education. we are all guessing.

Even with great intelligence, the reasoning may not be correct.

3 president scholars with different stories to tell.

Twincharged

Wishes and acknowledge of government can override his wish is 2 different thing need me to further explain for you? This will depends on your intelligence and education if you require further explanation.

House give 2 LHL? This one nobody can really answer as we are not Lee family, but my guess is because LHL is the eldest son and this status is culturally simbolic in Chinese culture. Eg. In Chinese funeral , the flag will be held by the eldest son when the funeral march is on.

To to the guessing answer why give to LHL cause he is the eldest son even there is risk, and as a father, it is easy to chose to believe your son will never butt f#%k you! Yes it is easy for people to live in denial believing their Son will always Honour them and not butt f#%k them!

So that my Guess. Not sure are you a parent yourself to understand this simple reasoning

The best solution for this is to settle in court thus the nation can have a fair both side stories rather than parliament one sided affair! Even GCT say should settle in court during the early stage of the saga

LHY challenge LHL go court to dispute the will, but you know why no court case yet and still only parliament? Cause if what LHY and LWL said is true, and LHL tried to use whatever influence he has to sway the odds , Singapore will lose it reputation as a county with rules of laws and justice system! Cause the whole f#%king world is watching us now!! A game noone cannot afford to lose!

I think its a little late now..

if we remember, LKY managed to balance USA, CHina and Taiwan beautifully without need for signing agreements here and there, to the extend China and Taiwan choose to meet here. And I am sure LKY likely played massive behind the scenes role mediating.

All this is based on trust that your word is your contract and you are a gentlemen.

Our biggest economic challenge now is China and OBOR.

I am sure whatever residual trust the PRC had in our PM is now gone down the drain. He is the lamest of lame duck now...

• Praise 5

And Some say is family dispute, some say is not... Hahaha. Either way, getting bored of this drama.

Exactly. So now it has reached the point where nobody knows whether it is just a family dispute or not anymore.

• Praise 1

Supersonic

Haiz

The DNA in me says "let's demolish bricks and mortar, leave no stones unturned."

There are many monuments in this country to remind us of the late LKY.

The cracks in this family have affected the country by dividing it. This is not healthy for any of us regardless the truth if allowed to drag on.

Clear the air and lay open the truth. Then proceed to demolish because the house have proved it's capability to be a source of division because of all the noble intention of upholding the late LKY's will or wish.

His wish and will is first and foremost SINGAPORE. Anything that stands in it's way of being strong and independent must go, regardless the sentiment or monetary value.

So I will hope to see the 38 Oxley Road forever erased from now. It will only remain in our hearts and memories as a lesson that however rich, famous or powerful a person may have been in his lifetime, no monument can ever take the place of his achievement. The bulldozers rule the days ahead.

My personal thoughts as the smallest and most insignificant of this country's citizen...yet, this is still where I was born and hopefully where I can die, together with my loved ones gone ahead first. Me old fashioned in this regard.

Safe ride and keep well.

Cheers

• Praise 3

(edited)

I actually think that the house is something that we should try to preserve as it is greatly symbolic. We do not have much history to talk about in the first place, and LKY is as good as the founding father of Singapore.

If he had wanted to demolish the house upon his death or when LWL cease staying there, then maybe we should respect his wish. But think again, that house is really part of the history of Singapore, no easy choice.

Edited by Coltplussport

Hypersonic

No need to talk about intelligence and education. we are all guessing.

Even with great intelligence, the reasoning may not be correct.

3 president scholars with different stories to tell.

Presidential scholars tell lies .........
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3