The Oxley Road continuing Saga

Kiario

Twincharged

Anyone thinks if lhl manages to close this saga, another round of hunting will begin.

More clampdown on internet.

Followed by Purge of people deemed unsupportive enough. Kishore is prime target to start.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

(edited)

I was disappointed with yesterday's parliament session especially between LKT and GCT.

GCT reply to LKT, Tang Liang Hong was not GCT brother. I was shocked by his reply. Will that he thrown all what he said earlier about everyone about the law, the good name of LKY and Singapore comes first out of the window.

Yeah.

ANd in the same vein, LTK shd have asked GCT: Is LHY the brother of GCT? If not, to preserve the good name of Sinap\gapore, GCT MUST sue LHY. GCT MUST not mix up LHY with Singapore since nation MUST be placed above self. GCT and r]the rest of the Ministers less PM Lee MUST sue to get back the good name of Singapore. period.

Kaki talk cock and kaki song.

Edited by Latio2005A
  • Praise 4

Supersonic

Yeah.

ANd in the same vein, LTK shd have asked GCT: Is LHY the brother of GCT? If not, to preserve the good name of Sinap\gapore, GCT MUST sue LHY. GCT MUST not mix up LHY with Singapore since nation MUST be placed above self. GCT and r]the rest of the Ministers less PM Lee MUST sue to get back the good name of Singapore. period.

Kaki talk cock and kaki song.

GCT got no case as the accusations are not against him directly. It is lawrence Wong that must sue. Maybe Lawrence and hsien yang are also secretly blood brothers?

Supersonic

Let's say they had asked the "right questions" by your definition.

Would we have a different end result? Any more GRCs to be won next election? 2% decrease in PAP election margin because of their "right questions"?

Actually if you have to put it this way, my point of view is build up the creditability of oppositions first by asking those right questions.

They might not capture more GRCs in the next election but at least built up a credible opposition for people to see.

Turbocharged

overseas people ask me - whats with your dynastic politics ???            

this is south east asia, in fact SG is probably the most politically progressive nation in SEA, thats why rich FTs keep putting $ here. As long our neighbours r still doing dumbass things, we will always be better relatively :)

Anyone thinks if lhl manages to close this saga, another round of hunting will begin.

More clampdown on internet.

Followed by Purge of people deemed unsupportive enough. Kishore is prime target to start.

kishore is ok lah i thk hes middle right n no left so theyll deem him as harmless 

Turbocharged

this is south east asia, in fact SG is probably the most politically progressive nation in SEA, thats why rich FTs keep putting $ here. As long our neighbours r still doing dumbass things, we will always be better relatively :)

kishore is ok lah i thk hes middle right n no left so theyll deem him as harmless 

Yeah intellectuals and academics are scolded and criticised in the public sphere whenever they voice out opinions that are not supportive of the govt line. But that's about it.

They are generally deemed harmless unless they start to dabble in politics.

Hypersonic

Well, after all the wayang, still no outcome. So where are we heading to now. Really sad to see such an outcome.

For the very first time, I think (and I say I think and not I feel), that the current PM is weak, and because he is weak, the whole carbinet appears weak. There is an obvious double standard presented, no running away from it, no matter what language is use and what pattern appears.

In the corporate world, the toughest to employ are always relatives, because they are the toughest to dismiss and yet the worst to manage. If you cannot fire, do not hire.

He can be a good elder brother, but he has to keep that in private. He has to decide if he wants to be a good elder brother or a good leader, he cannot be both now.

In history, no great leader is a good sibling or great relative, he is usually lonely, because he puts the big picture before the small ones. So many ministers wish for LHY to look at the big picture, but have they thought of if he had looked at the big picture, there will be no wayang today. LHY has showed handed, there is no turning back and he is all out for battle.

The only person who can put a stop to all these nonsense is none other than the PM himself. He can either carry on with no action talks, trying to defense himself and start losing more faith as the days go by, which will result in losing of votes in the next election.

Or, he sue. Like a real PAP leader, and any great leader, regardless of siblings or opposition party candidate. As far as I am concern, we want to see one standard and leaders walk the talk.

If there is another set of standard, pls keep it from the public.

• Praise 8

Turbocharged

Well, after all the wayang, still no outcome. So where are we heading to now. Really sad to see such an outcome.

For the very first time, I think (and I say I think and not I feel), that the current PM is weak, and because he is weak, the whole carbinet appears weak. There is an obvious double standard presented, no running away from it, no matter what language is use and what pattern appears.

In the corporate world, the toughest to employ are always relatives, because they are the toughest to dismiss and yet the worst to manage. If you cannot fire, do not hire.

He can be a good elder brother, but he has to keep that in private. He has to decide if he wants to be a good elder brother or a good leader, he cannot be both now.

In history, no great leader is a good sibling or great relative, he is usually lonely, because he puts the big picture before the small ones. So many ministers wish for LHY to look at the big picture, but have they thought of if he had looked at the big picture, there will be no wayang today. LHY has showed handed, there is no turning back and he is all out for battle.

The only person who can put a stop to all these nonsense is none other than the PM himself. He can either carry on with no action talks, trying to defense himself and start losing more faith as the days go by, which will result in losing of votes in the next election.

Or, he sue. Like a real PAP leader, and any great leader, regardless of siblings or opposition party candidate. As far as I am concern, we want to see one standard and leaders walk the talk.

If there is another set of standard, pls keep it from the public.

I support sueing... so many emperor had to kill some if not all their Brother to become king.. that is sign of a emperor...

So cannot spare this route...

• Praise 3

Supersonic

The 2 of you assume that the facts will side Hsien Loong (based on what I gather from your posts) if he sues.

But maybe he ain't suing because the facts won't be as he portrayed in parly?

• Praise 1

wow ... i cannot imagine PM check in to changi chalet ... [sly]

The 2 of you assume that the facts will side Hsien Loong (based on what I gather from your posts) if he sues.

Hypersonic

Nope. In fact I believe there are more to whatever appears, so much so that lame excuse like "suing my siblings is not my prefered choice" has to be used.

But as far as I am concern, if he doesn't sue, nothing he says carry any weight, In the current situation, it is better to sue and stop the nonsense from amplifying further, than to have LHY and LWL keep on attacking. Even if it is a 50-50 case, because PM stand to lose more here.

For the record, I say and do what I think is the best thing to do, at that junction, it may not be right at that moment, but is the best one can do.

I am not a hard core pap supporter, neither am I a LEEs hater, but we have to look at what best to stop these nonsense and not just throw smoke and kpkb. There are more important issues to handle.

Supersonic

wow ... i cannot imagine PM check in to changi chalet ... [sly]

Won't la. 

Someone will surely pardon him if that time comes. Also, he can't be sued based on his conduct the past two days because he is protected by parly privilege.

Someone should ask him and the other MPs to waive that off and see if LHY will sue.

↡ Advertisement