The Oxley Road continuing Saga

Kiario

LKY despite being Cambridge educated, still very china man minded hor.

I am not missing the point.

If LHL don't sue LHY & LWL, creditability of PAP & PM will be tarnished. That's the ethos of PAP hor.

LHL can just excuse himself by throwing this hot potatoes of "To sue" or "Not to sue" to Mr. Teo C. H.

↡ Advertisement

Hypersonic
(edited)

Fierce.

Don't even use pappies.

Only someone from Lee family dare to say that with no repercussion.

Edited by Fcw75
  • Praise 2

All the more LHL should sue LHY, LWL & LSW to restore the creditability of government and PM.

Otherwise, there will be perceived bias.

• Praise 1

Sibeh savage.

20258475_10156390771244829_8772855507434

This particular Lky grandson sounds differently in forgiveness and perfectly wise to mention "his tolerance with criticism".

My sincere vote to him for becoming our national elitist registering. 

• Praise 9

Can someone tell him.. welcome to the life we had under his granny??

he can visit amos yee and share their thoughts [rolleyes]
  • Praise 2

Sibeh savage.

20258475_10156390771244829_8772855507434

Wow. Explosive.  :blink:

All the more LHL should sue LHY, LWL & LSW to restore the creditability of government and PM.

Otherwise, there will be perceived bias.

No perceived already lah. is already obvious.

Parliament already say so clear, family cannot sue, opponents sue until pants drop.

• Praise 2

(edited)

Sue? Sue kee lan lah.

" he is my brother", "she is my sister", and now "he is my nephew" !!! Cannot sue leh.

Weak tio si weak, LHL is just telling the whole world he is weak, and now he allows a bloody younger to call his subordinates "dogs", which is basically calling the whole sg gov "dogs".

Well done, now the whole world know that sg is govern by "dogs"!!!

If LHL or the government doesn't sue, there goes my vote. I guarantee I will never vote for PAP ever again. If he allows his kins to personal attack ppl serving him, he does not deserve my respect. <_<

If you don't defence ppl working their life for you, I won't have faith in you to defence anything bigger. <_<

Edited by Tianmo
  • Praise 9

Sue? Sue kee lan lah.

" he is my brother", "she is my sister", and now "he is my nephew" !!! Cannot sue leh.

Weak tio si weak, LHL is just telling the whole world he is weak, and now he allows a bloody younger to call his subordinates "dogs", which is basically calling the whole sg gov "dogs".

Well done, now the whole world know that sg is govern by "dogs"!!!

If LHL or the government doesn't sue, there goes my vote. I guarantee I will never vote for PAP ever again. If he allows his kins to personal attack ppl serving him, he does not deserve my respect. <_<

If you don't defence ppl working their life for you, I won't have faith in you to defence anything bigger. <_<

Ohhhhh................. now I know who you voted all this while ...... [lipsrsealed]  

• Praise 2

Supersonic
(edited)

One vote nia. Still got many safeguards leh.

1. Civil servant jobs

2. HDB/Lift "upgrading"

3. Housing price crash

4. Army declare "freak election"

5. Malay President

Don't scared don't scared.

Edited by Kusje

(edited)

Haiz

Bros and sistas here who are very very very rich and free to surf MCF, please consider your will carefully.

Regardless who is right or wrong, the saddest thing to happen is family members sueing one another.

Somehow, despite ppl seemingly to know and understand this aspect, history always get repeated. I guess it is really true that money can change one's core character or perhaps just add motivation to carry a pretentious lifestyle/appearance to ensure one's share is not erased while parents still around.

Bystanders often laugh at others and their lawsuits against one another. The ones laughing loudest are the lawyers.

Just make sure your children do not turn you into a laughing stock too. Do what Bill Gates did. US$10m for each child only. Everything else goes to charities under their foundation. I remember he said something like he's just giving his children a headstart in life. Everything else they need to work/earn on their own efforts.

I thought he is a good dad then...and still do. Let's wait till he's gone.

We cannot stop ppl's mouth. But because these are overseas, I actually think they are the sick, cowardly mad dogs than our guys in the govt. To bite the hands that fed them, is ingratitude and I actually think dogs have more sense of loyalty and love than these.

Just my thoughts.

Safe ride

Cheers

Edited by PSP415
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2