Hyundai Kona

Sdf4786k

I know Tucson is also has plastic but it doesn't *look* so plasticky. But Kona the moment i open the door and look at the dashboard it has that "cheap plastic" look. I didn't even bother to go inside to sit. I was THAT turned off.

Yes I know they can't make it better than Tucson but i just feel they could have found some middle ground.

How about the interior space between Elantra and Kona?

Which car has bigger space?

↡ Advertisement

Kar_lover got chance to see when he was in Korea. I am checking with him.

Difficult I guess unless side by side... but then again my estimation not so good... anyway I think based on Elantra platform right? So the space won't be much different except perhaps for headroom...

Edit: seems like it's based on the i20 platform...

http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/hyundai/kona/99725/new-hyundai-kona-suv-prices-specs-and-release-date

Edited by teomingern
  • Praise 1

How about the interior space between Elantra and Kona?

Which car has bigger space?

Hard to tell because the showroom didn't have elantra and as i said earlier, upon openning the door and looking inside i was so disappointed i didn't bother to get into the car.

Whereas when i saw the Kia Stinger in the Kia showroom it was a completely different story haha.

Hard to tell because the showroom didn't have elantra and as i said earlier, upon openning the door and looking inside i was so disappointed i didn't bother to get into the car.

Whereas when i saw the Kia Stinger in the Kia showroom it was a completely different story haha.

You're comparing different categories leh... very far apart leh... ha ha ha...

You're comparing different categories leh... very far apart leh... ha ha ha...

No la i don't mean to compare. Just saying the difference in my reaction of whether a car makes me want to sit inside or not.

I don't expect much for the Kona lar... it's am entry level SUV in a mass market brand... can't be too exciting right?

Would want to see it in real when it reaches the showroom, same as the new Sonata.... 

• Praise 1

Spotted on Hyundai SG website pricelist. Seems like Hyundai doesn't make an automatic version of the Kona with the 1.0 Turbo engine. 

attachicon.gif2017-12-07 (2).png

What I saw in the website is 1.6 DCT turbo and price is $137,999. And it is more expensive than Tucson. 

Edited by Daniu82

What I saw in the website is 1.6 DCT turbo and price is $137,999. And it is more expensive than Tucson. 

How come Kona can be more expensive than his big bro?

Funny price.

OMV for Kona will be higher than Tucson?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1