Hyundai Kona

Sdf4786k

Very tight rear leg room.

Oh..similar to honda FIT/JAZZ?

I'm currently on forestor, keen on manual transmission

Edited by Alvinnoob

Hello, ride belongs to anyone?

What was the launch price? How come AD no longer sell this model?

https://m.sgcarmart.com/used_cars/info.php?ID=790702

Launch ranged from 79 to 84k depending on package and servicing etc.

No confirmed reason on why komoco stop it. What I heard its sales were not as fast as elantra which moved very quickly. Also heard that its still selling but in special indent basis.. Around the world kona is a hot fav making top ranks on car listings. The 1.6 has the same body as 1.0. Just with a different rear suspension. Diff GB n engine. Other than that the dynamics of driving r similar. There's alot of hot reviews from UK n EU praising the 1.0t in terms of drivability and fun factor. Yes if ure a tall driver then u need to push ur seat back alot minimising the rear passenger legroom. For me for the time being no issue as my baby in a baby seat sits difectly behind the driver....

U will miss the forestor huge windows n boot space.

Edited by Ganganputput
  • Praise 1

Manual just kills it. If they bring in auto and sell at stonic price, it will fly off the shelves.

but from exterior look, if kona do bring in auto it gonna have tough time against stonic.

being stonic exterior design more pleased to eyes, while kona exterior design might only acceptable by niche group.

that's the fact and sales stop.

Fit/jazz rear leg room confirm better.

Launch ranged from 79 to 84k depending on package and servicing etc.

No confirmed reason on why komoco stop it. What I heard its sales were not as fast as elantra which moved very quickly. Also heard that its still selling but in special indent basis.. Around the world kona is a hot fav making top ranks on car listings. The 1.6 has the same body as 1.0. Just with a different rear suspension. Diff GB n engine. Other than that the dynamics of driving r similar. There's alot of hot reviews from UK n EU praising the 1.0t in terms of drivability and fun factor. Yes if ure a tall driver then u need to push ur seat back alot minimising the rear passenger legroom. For me for the time being no issue as my baby in a baby seat sits difectly behind the driver....

U will miss the forestor huge windows n boot space.

Tall driver a bit not suitable.

I m 1.82m.If I in driver seat,my son cant sit behind me cos he is 1.86m,lol...

But this is during test drive la!

• Praise 1

Pricing not competitive when it's brother Kia Stonic with same engine was sold at lower price point by C&C. Only left electric version available.

U may want to consider Stonic instead.

Think Alvin wanted a manual car so he's asking...

If u want to drive manual, only 2 options

1) Commercial vehicles

2) Performance cars that come with a price tag

This is the sad state of our car industry.

I tested the Kona 1.0T manual before. It is not a good manual to drive. Not very quick and more importantly it runs out of puff too quickly. This means you have to have the skills to upshift by yourself in a sprint. Some people may like that however. IMHO, an auto transmission (perhaps a DSG even) is more fitting.

I tested the Kona 1.0T manual before. It is not a good manual to drive. Not very quick and more importantly it runs out of puff too quickly. This means you have to have the skills to upshift by yourself in a sprint. Some people may like that however. IMHO, an auto transmission (perhaps a DSG even) is more fitting.

probably due to the close gear ratio?

end of the day its a 1 litre turbo which will run out of steam pretty quickly on higher speeds. 

probably due to the close gear ratio?

end of the day its a 1 litre turbo which will run out of steam pretty quickly on higher speeds.

It's also overweight.
  • Praise 1